RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Can't Add a Comment on Blogs - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1

Can't Add a Comment on Blogs

#1 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

I went into the blog for Smoosie Q's 'What More DO YOU WANT' post and attempted to add my comment and got this message:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1-global-comments-_add-2] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I have received the same message when I try to add a comment on Wags' blog and Mr. Naron's.

I have a platinum level membership so I think that means that I have privileges to post everywhere. I am logged in.

What's the solution?

#2 User is offline   Jax 

• Big Cat
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 23 April 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

I went into the blog for Smoosie Q's 'What More DO YOU WANT' post and attempted to add my comment and got this message:

I have received the same message when I try to add a comment on Wags' blog and Mr. Naron's.

I have a platinum level membership so I think that means that I have privileges to post everywhere. I am logged in.

What's the solution?

Ticked - I get that message sometimes, too, but then I'm able to post after all. Your comment is there now, so it appears it went through.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

View PostSmoosieQ, on 23 April 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

Ticked - I get that message sometimes, too, but then I'm able to post after all. Your comment is there now, so it appears it went through.

Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users