RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Sanders to propose canceling entire $1.6 trillion in US student l - RightNation.US

Sanders to propose canceling entire $1.6 trillion in US student l Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:06 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 24 June 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

I think the article was written by Christina Hoff Sommers. The womyn was studying feminist dance therapy.

Well then, it must be misogyny, how could any other explanation for why companies weren't beating a path to her door make ANY sense? :hairpull:

#22 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:26 PM

Do I get a check for the amount I would have gone in debt instead of the army and gi fund? Where do I apply? Itís back to the living wage thing or just paying people to do nothing. Didnít one democrat last round say letís just give people money so they can chase thier dream as a painter or in music,,, etc. but hey itís not thier money and making people work is so evil. Think of the ďkidsĒ which evidently now means under 30

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 24 June 2019 - 06:49 PM

#23 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/be9352cc1070be657a980d019d7a2a8f488028d97b2c30743381dc2b47fe85d9.jpg

#24 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

View PostRock N, on 24 June 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

Fine, you dumb ass. Now pay for all of it yourself personally.

I think this old commie bum has no shortage of Clinton Foundation $$$ to do that...

#25 User is offline   Will 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:19 PM

He is very effective at spending other peoples money. I was just on a flight from Washington DC to Miami. Bernie was seated in First Class. Where was his wife seated on the same flight? About 6 rows behind him along with 2 other members of his staff. Since he is flying on the campaignís money, he is willing to spend donors money to fly first class, but the rich bastard cannot pony up the dough from his pocket for his wife to fly in first class with him. To make matters worse, I overheard him (I was only seated two rows behind him) asking the flight attendant if his wife could move to the empty seat next to him (without paying for it and bypassing the upgrade order for frequent flyers). The flight attendant told him that he would see what he could do. 30 seconds later a different flight attendant upgraded the fist passenger on the upgrade list to the seat next to him :biglaugh: I checked the upgrade list (I was 8th on the list) and where was Jane Sanders on that list??? She was 10th!!! If they would have moved her ahead of me I would have raised hell. Although I really have no desire to sit next to him and doubt he would have wanted me seated next to him. I would have been forced to look at all the pro-Trump and anti-Democrap pictures on my IPad Pro.

#26 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:26 PM

All I can do I shake my head.

Dear God how did we reach this point?
(a rhetorical question)

#27 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:07 AM

View PostWill, on 24 June 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

To make matters worse, I overheard him (I was only seated two rows behind him) asking the flight attendant if his wife could move to the empty seat next to him (without paying for it

SO typical. :redhot:

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 25 June 2019 - 03:07 AM

#28 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:32 AM

View Postzurg, on 24 June 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

Believe it or not but there's a possibility that he's proposing "nobody" pays for them. After all, they're just numbers in a computer somewhere. How could just a few keystrokes zeroing our balances be so bad? I mean, just do it, right?

AOC said something similar, "we'll pay for them like we always do, we just send them checks" or something like that.

I think they're malicious, but they're also idiots. Those aren't mutually exclusive traits....

So these mental midgets actually believe this is just theoretical dollars? This shows adults why marxist nations go down in flames. The second you see your currency as nothing more than a number in the sky it becomes worthless. How many barrels of Venezuelan currency do you need in order to buy a 8 ounce bottle of Coke?

These moron's destroy their nations with this stupidity. I am not sure if its ignorance or just evil. Maybe its both. There are pics of Komrade Bernie out there where he just looks plain evil. The sneer on his face is truly dangerous. The man truly stands for nothing this nation believes in. Those other useful idiots are just as bad too.

#29 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:38 AM

He is very effective at spending other peoples money. I was just on a flight from Washington DC to Miami. Bernie was seated in First Class. Where was his wife seated on the same flight? About 6 rows behind him along with 2 other members of his staff. Since he is flying on the campaign's money, he is willing to spend donors money to fly first class, but the rich bastard cannot pony up the dough from his pocket for his wife to fly in first class with him. To make matters worse, I overheard him (I was only seated two rows behind him) asking the flight attendant if his wife could move to the empty seat next to him (without paying for it and bypassing the upgrade order for frequent flyers). The flight attendant told him that he would see what he could do. 30 seconds later a different flight attendant upgraded the fist passenger on the upgrade list to the seat next to him :biglaugh: I checked the upgrade list (I was 8th on the list) and where was Jane Sanders on that list??? She was 10th!!! If they would have moved her ahead of me I would have raised hell. Although I really have no desire to sit next to him and doubt he would have wanted me seated next to him. I would have been forced to look at all the pro-Trump and anti-Democrap pictures on my IPad Pro.

One of the pilots training me told me a story about Maxine Waters, she had a coach ticket, but went to the front and plopped her butt into first class. The flight was fully booked so there is no way she could have that seat, when the FA told her that someone else had the seat and she had to go back to her seat she tried to pull her positional rank sort of game. The actual person that paid for the seat was like "you need to move, that's my seat". So she refused. The Captain of the flight had to tell her to move or they wouldn't be taking off. So bags finally got up and moved to the back of the plane where she belonged. These people make crap-tons of money on our backs and treat us like pissants. They truly all need to be booted out of their positions and sent back to the house. They are not worthy of the title "the honorable" anything.

#30 User is offline   toocoolblue 

• Group: Registered Guest

Posted 25 June 2019 - 06:51 AM

Free this, free that, vote for me and I'll give you a pony. It's worked so well in Venezuela, why wouldn't it work here too?

#31 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:07 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 25 June 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

One of the pilots training me told me a story about Maxine Waters, she had a coach ticket, but went to the front and plopped her butt into first class. The flight was fully booked so there is no way she could have that seat, when the FA told her that someone else had the seat and she had to go back to her seat she tried to pull her positional rank sort of game. The actual person that paid for the seat was like "you need to move, that's my seat". So she refused. The Captain of the flight had to tell her to move or they wouldn't be taking off. So bags finally got up and moved to the back of the plane where she belonged. These people make crap-tons of money on our backs and treat us like pissants. They truly all need to be booted out of their positions and sent back to the house. They are not worthy of the title "the honorable" anything.

Shocked Maxi Pad didn't pull the race card, too.

View PostHowsithangin, on 25 June 2019 - 03:07 AM, said:

SO typical. :redhot:

:yes:

#32 User is offline   Bubbajoebob 

• M dwarf stars

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:27 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 25 June 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

Sounds like the setup to a joke with the punchline: The captain talked to her for a few seconds and she gathered her luggage and went back to her coach seat. When asked what he'd said to her, the captain told the flight attendant that she went back to the seat she paid for when he said the first class passengers were going to New Jersey, not D.C., so she wouldn't get where she wanted to go if she didn't move.

#33 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

He is very effective at spending other peoples money. I was just on a flight from Washington DC to Miami. Bernie was seated in First Class. Where was his wife seated on the same flight? About 6 rows behind him along with 2 other members of his staff. Since he is flying on the campaignís money, he is willing to spend donors money to fly first class, but the rich bastard cannot pony up the dough from his pocket for his wife to fly in first class with him. To make matters worse, I overheard him (I was only seated two rows behind him) asking the flight attendant if his wife could move to the empty seat next to him (without paying for it and bypassing the upgrade order for frequent flyers). The flight attendant told him that he would see what he could do. 30 seconds later a different flight attendant upgraded the fist passenger on the upgrade list to the seat next to him :biglaugh: I checked the upgrade list (I was 8th on the list) and where was Jane Sanders on that list??? She was 10th!!! If they would have moved her ahead of me I would have raised hell. Although I really have no desire to sit next to him and doubt he would have wanted me seated next to him. I would have been forced to look at all the pro-Trump and anti-Democrap pictures on my IPad Pro.

It's too bad that in Bernie's "everything free" world you weren't allowed one "Free Punch in The Mouth" on the old bastard.

He's a bona fide turd.

#34 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:38 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 25 June 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

It's too bad that in Bernie's "everything free" world you weren't allowed one "Free Punch in The Mouth" on the old bastard.

He's a bona fide turd.

:exactly:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users