RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rep. Ilhan Omar Defends AOC: 'There Are Camps And People Are Being - RightNation.US

Rep. Ilhan Omar Defends AOC: 'There Are Camps And People Are Being Concentrated' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

Rep. Ilhan Omar Defends AOC: 'There Are Camps And People Are Being Concentrated'

The Washington Times
Jessica Chasmar
Monday, June 24, 2019

Excerpt:

Rep. Ilhan Omar said she doesn’t understand why Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calling immigrant detention facilities “concentration camps” has been so controversial, seeing that people are “being concentrated” there.

“There are camps and people are being concentrated,” Ms. Omar told The Rebel Media on Friday. “This is very simple. I don’t even know why this is a controversial thing for her to say.

“We have to really, truthfully speak about what’s taking place,” the Minnesota Democrat said. “And this is why it is really important for us to abolish [U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement] and make sure that we have an agency that is accountable to the people, that is dealing with the situation in a humane way.

“There’s no way that we can allow for kids to be caged in this country and children to be separated from their families and people being terrorized in their communities,” she added. “We have to make sure that we are calling it out, and I am 100% with Alex.”

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez sparked widespread criticism last week after she repeatedly accused the U.S. government of “running concentration camps on our southern border.” She has refused to apologize for her use of the term, saying she is “calling these camps what they are because they fit squarely in an academic consensus and definition.”

Ms. Omar similarly defended Ms. Ocasio-Cortez during a Thursday interview on Public Radio International, saying the congresswoman’s use of the term fits the “general definition.”

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:34 PM

Concentrated? You mean like orange juice?

Build the damned wall. Put this idiot on the outside of it.

This post has been edited by Noclevermoniker: 24 June 2019 - 04:34 PM

#3 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:53 PM

This is just unbelievable. Both these women should not get anymore play on the media (of course the reverse happens, even the MSM know crazies).

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:59 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 24 June 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

Concentrated? You mean like orange juice?

Build the damned wall. Put this idiot on the outside of it.

Naah.

It's thinking/concentration.

Something that AOC and Omar are completely incapable of.

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:17 PM

One moron sticking up for another moron.

#6 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:42 PM

I think she means they are turned into the newer better concentrated soylent green.

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:46 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 24 June 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

One moron sticking up for another moron.

You beat me to it. They're both idiots, so of course they'll defend each other. The fact that such sh*t-for-brains nitwits got elected in the first place says nothing good about the morons in their districts who voted for them.

<_<

#8 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:01 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 24 June 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

You beat me to it. They're both idiots, so of course they'll defend each other. The fact that such sh*t-for-brains nitwits got elected in the first place says nothing good about the morons in their districts who voted for them.

<_<

It's strictly a matter of opinion but I disagree with your conclusions. AOC is plainly an idiot. Omar, on the other hand, is a dangerous ideologue with a deadly agenda. She is by no means in the same category as the simple-minded Alexandria.

#9 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:17 PM

View PostLiz, on 24 June 2019 - 08:01 PM, said:

It's strictly a matter of opinion but I disagree with your conclusions. AOC is plainly an idiot. Omar, on the other hand, is a dangerous ideologue with a deadly agenda. She is by no means in the same category as the simple-minded Alexandria.

Yeah, I get what you mean, but both their ideologies could be argued to be the worst ever....

Mohammed: “I’m the baddest of them all, I killed two million infidels.”
Stalin: “Hold my sickle.”
Mao: “Hold my moo shu.”

#10 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:27 PM

View Postzurg, on 24 June 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

Yeah, I get what you mean, but both their ideologies could be argued to be the worst ever....

O.K. :lol:

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:31 PM

They are two distinctly different types of stupid, but both are extraordinarily stupid. We both agree AOC is just generally stupid. I'll bet she can't figure out how to play the board game "Candyland".

But as for Omar, let's face it, she's a woman who embraces a religion that wipes its feet on women. If she was still in Somalia she could be stoned to death for half the stuff she does or says. I firmly assert that requires a very deep level of stupidity. It would be like me enthusiastically joining/supporting a religion called "All Bikers And Rock Musicians Must Be Tortured To Death".

Um, no thanks. I'm not that stupid. She clearly is.

B)

#12 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:58 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 24 June 2019 - 08:31 PM, said:

They are two distinctly different types of stupid, but both are extraordinarily stupid. We both agree AOC is just generally stupid. I'll bet she can't figure out how to play the board game "Candyland".

But as for Omar, let's face it, she's a woman who embraces a religion that wipes its feet on women. If she was still in Somalia she could be stoned to death for half the stuff she does or says. I firmly assert that requires a very deep level of stupidity. It would be like me enthusiastically joining/supporting a religion called "All Bikers And Rock Musicians Must Be Tortured To Death".

Um, no thanks. I'm not that stupid. She clearly is.

B)

Omar was born into this cult; it's all she ever knew. I could be wrong, but it seems that she's more brainwashed than stupid. :shrug:

#13 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:27 PM

View Postzurg, on 24 June 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

In my best Larry The cable guy voice: "I don't care who you are, that's funny."

#14 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:35 PM

View PostLiz, on 24 June 2019 - 08:58 PM, said:

Omar was born into this cult; it's all she ever knew. I could be wrong, but it seems that she's more brainwashed than stupid. :shrug:

I disagree. She claims to be bronx, but I give a "Bronx cheer" to that. Later life, probably more scarsdale-ish if anything. OR just another opportunist.

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:50 PM

I think that both are dumber than a box of rocks.

#16 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:10 PM

:yeahthat:

#17 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:11 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 24 June 2019 - 07:42 PM, said:

I think she means they are turned into the newer better concentrated soylent green.

*New* Soylent Green Concentrate, now with added illegals!

#18 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:43 PM

View PostLiz, on 24 June 2019 - 08:58 PM, said:

Doesn't brainwashing require a certain level of stupidity? I mean, I've lived here in the hard-core leftwing PacNW for 61 years (I'm 64 & we moved here when I was 3), but I'm just not stupid enough to have been brainwashed like 99% of those around me.

And anyway, even if I'd been born into the "All Bikers And Rock Musicians Must Be Tortured To Death" religion, I'm smart enough to quit now that I'm an adult and don't have to do what my family says anymore. If Omar wasn't stupid, she'd do the same.

B)

#19 User is offline   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:44 PM

Liz,

I agree with you 100%. AOC is a moron, but not an overt terrorist lover. On the other hand, Omar is a member of the religion of peace and therefore a terrorist sympathizer at a minimum. She MUST be considered to be a dangerous opponent because she's already got her foot in the door into Congress.

As a 1993 and 9/11 survivor of the WTC, please heed my warning - NEVER underestimate our opponents!

#20 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:04 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 24 June 2019 - 10:43 PM, said:

Doesn't brainwashing require a certain level of stupidity? I mean, I've lived here in the hard-core leftwing PacNW for 61 years (I'm 64 & we moved here when I was 3), but I'm just not stupid enough to have been brainwashed like 99% of those around me.

And anyway, even if I'd been born into the "All Bikers And Rock Musicians Must Be Tortured To Death" religion, I'm smart enough to quit now that I'm an adult and don't have to do what my family says anymore. If Omar wasn't stupid, she'd do the same.

B)

I can't speak to that having no professional credentials and having never, to the best of my knowledge, been brainwashed. However, I don't think that living in an American leftist bubble for many years (as I also did for almost 40 years in San Francisco) can come anywhere even remotely close to Omar's experiences in Somalia. I can only imagine it to have been a horror show far surpassing anything Seattle or San Francisco could even dream of.

View Posthelton, on 24 June 2019 - 10:44 PM, said:

Liz,

I agree with you 100%. AOC is a moron, but not an overt terrorist lover. On the other hand, Omar is a member of the religion of peace and therefore a terrorist sympathizer at a minimum. She MUST be considered to be a dangerous opponent because she's already got her foot in the door into Congress.

As a 1993 and 9/11 survivor of the WTC, please heed my warning - NEVER underestimate our opponents!

Thank God you escaped from that! As a natives of Brooklyn, my family and friends suffered many losses in those tragedies. Believe me, I will never forget.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users