RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rep. Ilhan Omar Defends AOC: 'There Are Camps And People Are Being - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Rep. Ilhan Omar Defends AOC: 'There Are Camps And People Are Being Concentrated' Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,222
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:26 AM

View PostLiz, on 25 June 2019 - 12:04 AM, said:

I can't speak to that having no professional credentials and having never, to the best of my knowledge, been brainwashed. However, I don't think that living in an American leftist bubble for many years (as I also did for almost 40 years in San Francisco) can come anywhere even remotely close to Omar's experiences in Somalia. I can only imagine it to have been a horror show far surpassing anything Seattle or San Francisco could even dream of.


Exactly! And now that she's able to choose to finally escape that horror show.......she doesn't???

Extraordinary stupidity.

:coolshades:
0

#22 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,429
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 02:48 AM

Ilhan Omar Getting Excited By All This Talk About Concentration Camps
June 20th, 2019 | Babylon Bee

[Too short to excerpt]

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Minnesota Representative Ilhan Omar had a big surprise when she logged into Twitter and saw the term “concentration camps” trending. “Is it finally happening?” she was heard exclaiming with a big smile as she read the news.

Her smile soon faded as she saw exactly what everyone was talking about. “Oh, that’s not real concentration camps,” she muttered. “I mean, I get what Alex is saying, but that’s not... that’s not what I was thinking of.”

Omar later told the press that she was still hopeful “something could be done about all those big money influences on Congress, if you know what I mean.” She then winked, to make sure everyone knew what she meant.

Link
0

#23 User is online   mjperry51 

  • My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 12,169
  • Joined: 13-September 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:48 AM

View PostLiz, on 25 June 2019 - 12:04 AM, said:

I can't speak to that having no professional credentials and having never, to the best of my knowledge, been brainwashed. However, I don't think that living in an American leftist bubble for many years (as I also did for almost 40 years in San Francisco) can come anywhere even remotely close to Omar's experiences in Somalia. I can only imagine it to have been a horror show far surpassing anything Seattle or San Francisco could even dream of.


All well and good, Liz -- she's not in Somalia any more. . .
0

#24 User is offline   JerryL 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 12,527
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:09 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 24 June 2019 - 09:35 PM, said:

I disagree. She claims to be bronx, but I give a "Bronx cheer" to that. Later life, probably more scarsdale-ish if anything. OR just another opportunist.

AOC is from the Bronx.

Ilhan Omar is the Somali exile, scarf wearing, jew-hater and jihadi sympathizer from Minnesota.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 25 June 2019 - 05:09 AM

0

#25 User is offline   Tikk 

  • Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,880
  • Joined: 16-December 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:32 AM

Just wait til she turns her sights on concentrated orange juice!
0

#26 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,682
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:18 AM

I have an idea... why don't we find a bunch of Holocaust survivors and see if they would have gladly switched places?
Any bets on how many would have said no? I thought so.

Oki
0

#27 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,460
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:32 AM

The concentration camp comparisons are stupid.

That doesn't mean we should ignoew reports of children suffering in our custody, even if they are illegal or asylum seekers. They're still human beings. It's a good thing that a light was shined on the detention center where babies were cared for by other children detainees, and that it has been addressed.
0

#28 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,429
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:45 AM

View PostLadybird, on 25 June 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

The concentration camp comparisons are stupid.

That doesn't mean we should ignoew reports of children suffering in our custody, even if they are illegal or asylum seekers. They're still human beings. It's a good thing that a light was shined on the detention center where babies were cared for by other children detainees, and that it has been addressed.


Two groups to blame for the children "suffering in our custody": Their parents and the Democrats who refuse to pass a bill. Either way, none of this would be happening if the Democrats weren't so eager to import voters and put the wants and comfort of criminal aliens over those of U.S. citizens and legal residents.
0

#29 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,460
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:57 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 25 June 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

Two groups to blame for the children "suffering in our custody": Their parents and the Democrats who refuse to pass a bill. Either way, none of this would be happening if the Democrats weren't so eager to import voters and put the wants and comfort of criminal aliens over those of U.S. citizens and legal residents.


Whoever you wish to blame, we still should ensure that children in US custody are safe and healthy.
0

#30 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,222
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:08 PM

View PostLadybird, on 25 June 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

The concentration camp comparisons are stupid.

That doesn't mean we should ignoew reports of children suffering in our custody, even if they are illegal or asylum seekers. They're still human beings. It's a good thing that a light was shined on the detention center where babies were cared for by other children detainees, and that it has been addressed.


Ah, you mean the detention centers which are merely continuing Obama's policies.

The detention centers that can't provide basic human needs like blankets & toothbrushes because Democrats refuse to vote funds for them.

The detention centers that are now filled way beyond capacity because Democrat policies (sanctuary cities, drivers licenses, food stamps, welfare, and plenty more free stuff) are attracting illegal swarms in numbers never before seen.

The detention centers where many of the children being brought in are not with their "families", but are instead being smuggled in by kidnappers and human traffickers to be ransomed or sold into sex slavery or any of a number of other depredations. Where the children are only separated for as long as necessary to determine IF they really are with their families and returned to those families if they are, while Democrats tell the heinous LIE that they're being "torn from their families".

The detention centers that could go back to the smaller numbers they were designed for if only the treasonous Democrats would FINALLY approve funds for a wall on the border.

You mean those detention centers...? The ones who are only having these problems because of Democrat policies.

:coolshades:

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 25 June 2019 - 12:09 PM

0

#31 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,602
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:06 PM

View PostLadybird, on 25 June 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

The concentration camp comparisons are stupid.

That doesn't mean we should ignoew reports of children suffering in our custody, even if they are illegal or asylum seekers. They're still human beings. It's a good thing that a light was shined on the detention center where babies were cared for by other children detainees, and that it has been addressed.

I understand the sentiment, and it’s being addressed, but there also needs to be accountability to whose fault it is.

If you’re in a car accident, the first appropriate concern is the well-being or the people involved in the accident. After that’s been done, the one at guilt is responsible for the payment.
0

#32 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,429
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:21 PM

View PostLadybird, on 25 June 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

Whoever you wish to blame, we still should ensure that children in US custody are safe and healthy.


Yes, while the children are waiting to be repatriated.
0

#33 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,682
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:22 PM

View PostLadybird, on 25 June 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

Whoever you wish to blame, we still should ensure that children in US custody are safe and healthy.


And no one is trying to enter the U.S. with a sick kid because they know if they are nabbed they will probably get better care then in their home nation, and if they do make it through they will definitely get better care then in their home country. Let me ask you this, if you traveled abroad with a sick child then isn't that your fault for making the decision to bring a sick child? Would you expect the nation you are traveling in to take care of your child? Would expect that nations tax payers to foot the bill? Like others have said, this is happening because of long standing Dem policies that caused, allowed or encouraged it.

Oki
0

#34 User is offline   jmihop 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 626
  • Joined: 07-January 04

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:21 PM

As someone who well informed and interested in the history of WWII and the Holocaust, something seems strange to me.. I have never read any accounts of massive numbers of Jewish people desperately trying to cross the borders IN to Germany or Poland at that time.
0

#35 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,222
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:38 PM

View Postjmihop, on 25 June 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

As someone who well informed and interested in the history of WWII and the Holocaust, something seems strange to me.. I have never read any accounts of massive numbers of Jewish people desperately trying to cross the borders IN to Germany or Poland at that time.


Yup, that's something I'd love to see AOC try to address.

B)
0

#36 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,891
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:36 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 25 June 2019 - 12:08 PM, said:

Ah, you mean the detention centers which are merely continuing Obama's policies.

The detention centers that can't provide basic human needs like blankets & toothbrushes because Democrats refuse to vote funds for them.

The detention centers that are now filled way beyond capacity because Democrat policies (sanctuary cities, drivers licenses, food stamps, welfare, and plenty more free stuff) are attracting illegal swarms in numbers never before seen.

The detention centers where many of the children being brought in are not with their "families", but are instead being smuggled in by kidnappers and human traffickers to be ransomed or sold into sex slavery or any of a number of other depredations. Where the children are only separated for as long as necessary to determine IF they really are with their families and returned to those families if they are, while Democrats tell the heinous LIE that they're being "torn from their families".

The detention centers that could go back to the smaller numbers they were designed for if only the treasonous Democrats would FINALLY approve funds for a wall on the border.

You mean those detention centers...? The ones who are only having these problems because of Democrat policies.

:coolshades:


Monty using "leftist" logic as Ladybird presented I have a suggestion for your computer problems. Just rob a computer store with your grandson. When the police arrive to arrest you just remind them it is inhuman to separate children from the guardians. then go home and enjoy your new computer.
0

#37 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,222
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:48 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 25 June 2019 - 08:36 PM, said:

Monty using "leftist" logic as Ladybird presented I have a suggestion for your computer problems. Just rob a computer store with your grandson. When the police arrive to arrest you just remind them it is inhuman to separate children from the guardians. then go home and enjoy your new computer.


LOL

:2up:
0

#38 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,460
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:20 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 25 June 2019 - 12:08 PM, said:

Ah, you mean the detention centers which are merely continuing Obama's policies.

The detention centers that can't provide basic human needs like blankets & toothbrushes because Democrats refuse to vote funds for them.

The detention centers that are now filled way beyond capacity because Democrat policies (sanctuary cities, drivers licenses, food stamps, welfare, and plenty more free stuff) are attracting illegal swarms in numbers never before seen.

The detention centers where many of the children being brought in are not with their "families", but are instead being smuggled in by kidnappers and human traffickers to be ransomed or sold into sex slavery or any of a number of other depredations. Where the children are only separated for as long as necessary to determine IF they really are with their families and returned to those families if they are, while Democrats tell the heinous LIE that they're being "torn from their families".

The detention centers that could go back to the smaller numbers they were designed for if only the treasonous Democrats would FINALLY approve funds for a wall on the border.

You mean those detention centers...? The ones who are only having these problems because of Democrat policies.

:coolshades:



Way to miss the point..

Finger pointing aside, does it matter how these kids are treated while in U.S. custody or not?
0

#39 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,602
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:45 PM

View PostLadybird, on 25 June 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

Way to miss the point..

Finger pointing aside, does it matter how these kids are treated while in U.S. custody or not?

Way to skip over the point....

Kids need to get decent treatment (shelter, food, medical assistance where warranted) for their acute condition. Which those that had been highlighted as not getting it, are now getting it. The Trump Administration members are begging congress to allocate funds to let them deal with the border crisis. Democrats are playing politics with these children’s lives.

Long term, it matters an insanely huge amount on whose fault it is, which is what Monty is referring to.

Care to answer?

This post has been edited by zurg: 25 June 2019 - 10:46 PM

0

#40 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,204
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:17 PM

View PostLadybird, on 25 June 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

Way to miss the point..

Finger pointing aside, does it matter how these kids are treated while in U.S. custody or not?

We’ve been told by democrats there’s “no border crisis”. But now there is? Who do we believe, LB? Certainly not lying scum democrats. “Kids in cages” is a dem-manufactured crisis for simple—minded New Yorkers to get their thongs wadded over.
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users