RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America - RightNation.US

The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:34 AM

The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America
By Joel Gilbert
September 12, 2019
American Thinker

<More Here>

After a painstaking investigation into the Trayvon Martin shooting, I have produced a film and written a companion book, both called The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Only after I started the project did I realize I had stumbled onto the most spectacular case of identity fraud in modern American judicial history. Thanks to the folks at American Thinker for allowing me to reveal it here for the first time.

I had originally set out to produce a documentary about the rise of 2018 Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum. The more I looked into Gillum's success, however, the more need I saw to investigate the unanswered questions of the criminal case upon which Gillum built his career.

I had followed the 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and the subsequent trial of George Zimmerman from afar and, like many others, I had grave concerns about the lynch mob mentality that drove the case.

With his dying breath, Trayvon Martin made a final, desperate request of the man who shot him, "Tell Mama 'Licia I'm sorry." I was the first person in the media with whom George Zimmerman shared Trayvon's last words.

Upon hearing Zimmerman reveal this, I had to rethink the direction of a documentary. As with Citizen Kane's dying "Rosebud," I was convinced that if I could decipher the meaning of Trayvon's last request, I could find my way to the heart of the case, maybe even to the dynamic behind Gillum's rapid ascent.

By examining Trayvon Martin's 750-page cell phone records which included 3,000 photos and 1,500 contacts, I got to know Trayvon in the last months of his life. I learned he was neither the rocket scientist the media made him out to be, nor was he a thug. Trayvon was a good kid with many friends and family that loved him. "Mama 'Licia" was one person Trayvon loved most. I learned what it was he was "sorry" for.

At the end, Trayvon was a very troubled teenager. I came to see his life as a series of betrayals, one more crushing than the next. His pain played out in reckless behaviors such as fighting, gun dealing, and heavy marijuana use. On the day of his death, Trayvon feared one more betrayal, this from the girl he knew as "Diamond," the girl who had stolen his fragile heart, the girl with whom he was on the phone up to the very minute he died, the girl who would emerge, in various forms, as the "star witness" in the case against George Zimmerman.

Indeed, it was 16-year-old Diamond Eugene's recorded phone interview with Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump and ABC News that prompted George Zimmerman's arrest and the subsequent 2013 trial.

In my quest to find this mystery girl, Diamond Eugene, I found myself being pulled down a mysterious side road, a dark one. To understand Gillum, to understand Florida, to understand Trayvon, I would have to travel this road of many unexpected turns. At the end of it, I would discover, was hard evidence of an epic and ultimately lethal deception, a stunning witness fraud that divided America.

After speaking with Benjamin Crump, for any number of good reasons, Diamond Eugene refused to "follow the script." She refused to speak with the state prosecutors or bear false witness against George Zimmerman under oath.

Instead, the plus-sized 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel was substituted for Diamond, and Jeantel became the key witness in the murder trial of George Zimmerman. Jeantel was a fraud. She was not the "phone witness" speaking to Trayvon Martin in the minutes before he was shot. She barely knew him. This witness fraud resulted in the seminal race hoax of the Obama years. I call it "The Trayvon Hoax."

This is the hoax the media play on black Americans every day: that blacks should vote Democrat to protect themselves from a racist America where whites want to harm them because of their skin color. The massive racial turmoil stirred up by media coverage of the shooting followed, and no one has suffered more as a result than the black youth of America.

My investigation took me places I never expected to go. From the back alleys of Little Haiti in Miami to the bucolic campus of Florida State University in Tallahassee, I got an earful and an eyeful. I ended up centering both the film and book on "Diamond." Indeed, after much search, I managed to find her.

Her full legal name is Brittany Diamond Eugene. And, in getting to know this young woman, I was introduced to Miami's urban youth culture, a culture that thrives on some mix of sex, drugs, gangs, texting, clubbing, shopping, and social media. Diamond's particular Haitian-American milieu featured its own unscrupulous subspecialty: identity switching.

Who knew about the witness fraud? Any number of interested parties profited from the hoax. The railroading of George Zimmerman, for instance, helped Trayvon Martin's biological parents shift the blame from their parenting deficiencies to a racial scapegoat. They extracted a huge settlement from a homeowners association and cashed in on book and movie deals.

The family attorney, Benjamin Crump, got his slice of the insurance payout and forged a national identity as a civil rights champion. The old school race hustlers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson reestablished their relevance and refreshed their cash flow. Of even greater significance, politicians like Gillum and President Barack Obama successfully exploited Trayvon Martin's death to harvest votes and win elections; power!

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 September 2019 - 07:46 AM

Oh come on, don't tell people all this. There are people on this board that still think Trayvon was murdered, and that fat liar was an actual witness to this crime.

#3 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:05 AM

Trayvon, a clip off the odumbo block!

#4 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:54 AM

This will be dismissed and ridiculed. People believe what they want to believe, even if the truth is available (and different than what they believe.)

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 September 2019 - 10:25 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 13 September 2019 - 08:54 AM, said:

This will be dismissed and ridiculed. People believe what they want to believe, even if the truth is available (and different than what they believe.)

I mean Come on it's obvious all white people are racist! I mean we are all white, like those sheets those idiots use.

#6 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 13 September 2019 - 10:38 AM

Chambered Round! Armed pursuit! Squawk! Poly wants a cracker!

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:07 PM

Wow. I for one didnít know this.

I didnít think I could have a lower opinion of the mass media, but here it comes.

#8 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:27 PM

View Postzurg, on 13 September 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

Wow. I for one didn't know this.

I didn't think I could have a lower opinion of the mass media, but here it comes.

The amazing part is the female that claimed to be Trayvon's girlfriend should be locked up for her actions. Bearing false witness is still illegal in this nation.

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:44 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 September 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

The amazing part is the female that claimed to be Trayvon's girlfriend should be locked up for her actions. Bearing false witness is still illegal in this nation.

The prosecutor also should be locked up in prison and anyone else (politicians, cops) who had put her up to it.

#10 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:46 PM

View Postzurg, on 13 September 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

Wow. I for one didnít know this.

I didnít think I could have a lower opinion of the mass media, but here it comes.

You didn't know it because this guy invented it out of whole cloth. He is, after all, a Hollywood film-maker trying to sell a movie which will likely be about as historically accurate as Oliver Stone's JFK.

"Diamond" Eugene and Rachel Jeantel are the same person. This was all covered at the trial. Rachel Jeantel was her birth name. Diamond was her street name and Eugene was her mother's last name after remarriage.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_742w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/06/03/Style/Images/ST-Jeantel0211401826639.jpg?uuid=EqkOzOtcEeOxDlCQzztZWA
Rachel Jeantel aka "Diamond" Eugene, center, with her mother Marie Eugene, right, and Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton, left. Photo credit: Washington Post, 2014

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:46 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 September 2019 - 07:46 AM, said:

Oh come on, don't tell people all this. There are people on this board that still think Trayvon was murdered, and that fat liar was an actual witness to this crime.

And that Trayvon was that innocent little grinning 8 year old as in his picture.

He was still a thug regardless of what the writer says/claims.

#12 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:51 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 13 September 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

You didn't know it because this guy invented it out of whole cloth. He is, after all, a Hollywood film-maker trying to sell a movie which will likely be about as historically accurate as Oliver Stone's JFK.

"Diamond" Eugene and Rachel Jeantel are the same person. This was all covered at the trial. Rachel Jeantel was her birth name. Diamond was her street name and Eugene was her mother's last name after remarriage.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_742w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/06/03/Style/Images/ST-Jeantel0211401826639.jpg?uuid=EqkOzOtcEeOxDlCQzztZWA
Rachel Jeantel aka "Diamond" Eugene, center, with her mother Marie Eugene, right, and Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton, left. Photo credit: Washington Post, 2014

That counter-fact that YOU claim to be true seems to be discoverable easily enough to put this filmmaker out of business forever, so pardon me if Iíll take a wait and see attitude instead of rushing back to believing YOU now.

#13 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:54 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 September 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

YES, you can can choose to believe that this filmmaker is correct, in which case you'd have to ALSO believe that entire prosecution team including some of Florida's best hand-picked career prosecutors deliberately "perpetrated a fraud" upon the court.

OR, you can can choose to believe that this filmmaker is just trying to sell a movie.

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:59 PM

Anyone remember the SNL spoof commercial of the 'Triple Trac razor'? The tag line ended with "because you'll believe anything".

#15 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 13 September 2019 - 01:00 PM

View Postzurg, on 13 September 2019 - 12:51 PM, said:

That counter-fact that YOU claim to be true seems to be discoverable easily enough to put this filmmaker out of business forever, so pardon me if Iíll take a wait and see attitude instead of rushing back to believing YOU now.

When did anyone in Hollywood ever go bankrupt for telling a lie or "revising" history ???

#16 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 September 2019 - 01:06 PM

Regardless whether the Diamond/Jeantel part is true or false, there is another comment from the movie maker that proves his film/agenda/credibility are questionable at best. It's when he says:

"I learned he [Trayvon] was neither the rocket scientist the media made him out to be, nor was he a thug."

First off, yes OBVIOUSLY he was a thug. But even more headscratch-inducing: When did the media ever try to paint Trayvon as a rocket scientist? The suggestion was never that he was "smart", it was that he was "just an innocent kid, walking home from the store." THAT was the lie (and proven a lie during the trial), not that he was some sort of genius.

:rolleyes:

#17 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 13 September 2019 - 02:45 PM

Last I heard, Trayvon was still dead. Any updates?

#18 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:06 PM

View Posterp, on 13 September 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

Last I heard, Trayvon was still dead. Any updates?

He's a registered voter in Chicago.

#19 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:25 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 September 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

Regardless whether the Diamond/Jeantel part is true or false, there is another comment from the movie maker that proves his film/agenda/credibility are questionable at best. It's when he says:

"I learned he [Trayvon] was neither the rocket scientist the media made him out to be, nor was he a thug."

First off, yes OBVIOUSLY he was a thug. But even more headscratch-inducing: When did the media ever try to paint Trayvon as a rocket scientist? The suggestion was never that he was "smart", it was that he was "just an innocent kid, walking home from the store." THAT was the lie (and proven a lie during the trial), not that he was some sort of genius.

:rolleyes:

fighting, gun dealing, and heavy marijuana use....... A good kid? Just like his adopted dad.

#20 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:38 PM

View PostLadybird, on 13 September 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

Anyone remember the SNL spoof commercial of the 'Triple Trac razor'? The tag line ended with "because you'll believe anything".

I do. And that skit actually caused a shaving company to scrap plans for an actual triple bladed razor.

I remember that the first blade 'taunts' the follicle (or something along those lines).

Man, we're old.

This post has been edited by Tikk: 13 September 2019 - 03:38 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users