RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America - RightNation.US

We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America Rate Topic: -----

#101 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:33 PM

Censport, on 22 February 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

That won't keep the Alabama DNC from bringing her back and campaigning her for congress. All they have to do is hire some "victims" (with unsubstantiated past claims about whoever runs on the Republican ticket) to put in front of the supportive media.

If this wasn't an impossibility it would actually be funny.

Oki

#102 User is online   Timothy 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 01 March 2019 - 08:28 PM

I agree with Ladybird. My biggest takeaway is that we need a better process for revoking citizenship. One that formally declares that someone's citizenship has been revoked rather than trying to retroactively make a decision.

For her son, if there wasn't a formal declaration that her citizenship was revoked before he was born, I would consider him to be a citizen. He can come back to be raised by his grandparents or other extended family members. She shouldn't be allowed back unless she is formally surrendering is to stand trial.

#103 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:40 PM

View PostTimothy, on 01 March 2019 - 08:28 PM, said:

I agree with Ladybird. My biggest takeaway is that we need a better process for revoking citizenship. One that formally declares that someone's citizenship has been revoked rather than trying to retroactively make a decision.

For her son, if there wasn't a formal declaration that her citizenship was revoked before he was born, I would consider him to be a citizen. He can come back to be raised by his grandparents or other extended family members. She shouldn't be allowed back unless she is formally surrendering is to stand trial.

Unless something changed in the last few days, revoking citizenship isn't the issue since she was never a citizen to begin with. She was born the child of a diplomat, which means she is constitutionally ineligible for citizenship, whether she was born here or not. There was no citizenship to revoke in the first place. Her father does claim he was no longer a diplomat at the time of her birth, but government records say otherwise. Extending that, there's no reason whatsoever to give the child of two non citizen enemies of the country anything at all.

#104 User is online   Timothy 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 04 March 2019 - 12:39 AM

Moderator T, on 01 March 2019 - 10:40 PM, said:

Unless something changed in the last few days, revoking citizenship isn't the issue since she was never a citizen to begin with. She was born the child of a diplomat, which means she is constitutionally ineligible for citizenship, whether she was born here or not. There was no citizenship to revoke in the first place. Her father does claim he was no longer a diplomat at the time of her birth, but government records say otherwise. Extending that, there's no reason whatsoever to give the child of two non citizen enemies of the country anything at all.

The government recognized her as a citizen in the past when she got her original passport. I have a big problem with how the government (under both the Obama and Trump administration) have been trying to retroactively go back and change it. This goes beyond this specific case but the integrity of the process. There shouldn't be any ambiguity about whether or not someone is a citizen. If there is, the benefit of the doubt should be given to the individual to keep their citizenship over the state to say that they aren't a citizen.

I suspect that there are other documents (social security card, birth certificate) that might say more.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users