RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Canada Sees Major Uptick In Mexican Iimmigration - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Canada Sees Major Uptick In Mexican Iimmigration Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• ~***~
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:58 AM

Canada Sees Major Uptick In Mexican Iimmigration

Washington Examiner
By Anna Giaritelli
3/17/17 9:43 PM

Excerpt:

More Mexican nationals attempted to enter Canada in the first 67 days of 2017 than in any of the three previous years, according to a report published Friday evening.

The Canada Border Services Agency detained 444 Mexicans from Jan. 1 to March 8. In 2016, the country detained a total of 410 people, while in 2015 that number was 351 and in 2014 it was 399.

The number of Mexicans who were apprehended at airports while trying to enter Canada in January also surpassed the total number of those taken into custody during each year from 2012 to 2014.

While it's unclear why Mexicans in the U.S. were passing over the U.S. and to its northern neighbor, it could be due to President Trump's executive actions in January, which called for a crackdown on illegal aliens, including deportation of all who have committed crimes while illegally residing in the country.

*snip*

The Rest

#2 User is offline   deener 

• Deener
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:50 AM

Coming to Canada soon: Taco carts, drug dealers, and gangs.

Keep the door open you guys.

Deener

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:51 AM

View PostLiz, on 18 March 2017 - 01:58 AM, said:

The Canada Border Services Agency detained 444 Mexicans from Jan. 1 to March 8. In 2016, the country detained a total of 410 people, while in 2015 that number was 351 and in 2014 it was 399.

The number of Mexicans who were apprehended at airports while trying to enter Canada in January also surpassed the total number of those taken into custody during each year from 2012 to 2014.

The liberals who said they were going to leave the country if Trump won said they were going to Canada. None of them said they were going to Mexico. Obviously, liberals hate Mexicans. Since Canada is very liberal it makes sense that they would detain the Mexicans that they hate so much.

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

So... they're heading north to get Canadian documents that they can then use to get back into the US using a different fraudulent tactic or were they just going for hockey tryouts?

#5 User is offline   spt 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:11 AM

I have Canadian friends that have for the past several years tell me how horrible USA is for no embracing the Mexicans coming in. That we are so mean and not accepting them. They keep telling me how Canada is so open and accepts everyone and that is why everyone loves Canada. I say fine let them have all the Mexicans since they love everyone. See how long that lasts while their culture and life style gets totally rearranged.

#6 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:52 PM

View Postspt, on 18 March 2017 - 07:11 AM, said:

I have Canadian friends that have for the past several years tell me how horrible USA is for no embracing the Mexicans coming in. That we are so mean and not accepting them. They keep telling me how Canada is so open and accepts everyone and that is why everyone loves Canada. I say fine let them have all the Mexicans since they love everyone. See how long that lasts while their culture and life style gets totally rearranged.

And their official language gets pushed out of the way for Spanish. <_<

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users