RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Democrat Senator Threw Parties At Which Cocaine Was Present In Additio - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Democrat Senator Threw Parties At Which Cocaine Was Present In Additio Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,198
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 10 October 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/Submit
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
"that note of irony in her voice"
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies



So the answer is no. No alleged victims have made an accusation.
0

#42 User is offline   BootsieBets 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 300
  • Joined: 13-August 18

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:11 PM

View PostCensport, on 11 October 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

I'm so stealing that.

With my blessing! It’s not my original. I can’t remember where I heard it first, maybe Limbuagh or Chris Plante. :eyebrows:
0

#43 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 13,923
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:28 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 October 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

So the answer is no. No alleged victims have made an accusation.


I knew that you would consider cocaine parties a "victimless crime".
0

#44 User is offline   LeansToTheRight 

  • Dr. Elson Floyd. RIP
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 2,163
  • Joined: 25-October 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:45 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 11 October 2018 - 12:11 PM, said:

With my blessing! It’s not my original. I can’t remember where I heard it first, maybe Limbuagh or Chris Plante. :eyebrows:


Maybe (I don't listen to much Rush and I've never heard of Plante), but I know for a fact that Mark Levin has been using that term for years now.
0

#45 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,198
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:56 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 October 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

I knew that you would consider cocaine parties a "victimless crime".


If someone voluntarily shovels poison up their nose, that is their choice.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 11 October 2018 - 12:57 PM

0

#46 User is offline   BootsieBets 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 300
  • Joined: 13-August 18

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:08 PM

View PostLeansToTheRight, on 11 October 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

Maybe (I don't listen to much Rush and I've never heard of Plante), but I know for a fact that Mark Levin has been using that term for years now.

Ah yes, probably Levin.
0

#47 User is offline   Liz 

  • ***-----------***
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 50,030
  • Joined: 28-February 03

  Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:11 PM

JUST A REMI8NDER, PERSONAL INSULTS ARE STILL AGAINST BOARD RULES. IF IT CONTINUES, SUSPENSION MAY ENSUE. THE OFFENDING POST HAS BEEN REMOVED.
0

#48 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

  • I kick puppies
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 17,032
  • Joined: 27-May 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:13 PM

View Postsatellite66, on 10 October 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

I never thought of Cronkite as unbiased Didn't he say that the war in Vietnam was lost?



Yep. After the Tet Offensive. What he failed to realize, because he was a clueless commie, is that we won that battle. Unfortunately, according to NVA Gen. Diep, is that they were ready to throw in the towel, after the Tet Offensive, but with Commie Cronkite, and the anti-war left, touting it as the war being lost, they re-doubled their efforts and just hung in there until we quit.
0

#49 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

  • Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 6,262
  • Joined: 27-June 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:16 PM

Dammit, whatever it was, I just missed it. I miss all the fun.
0

#50 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 13,923
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:42 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 October 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

If someone voluntarily shovels poison up their nose, that is their choice.


Peer pressure causes people engage in reckless behavior that has the potential to become addictive, debilitating, and lethal. Especially during high school in 1981, at the age when you're liable to do anything to be invited to the party.

The allegations introduced by Coons' former classmates are highly credible. Also, Coons has yet to produce any evidence that he did not facilitate or participate in cocaine-fueled gang rapes. Whose truth are we supposed to believe?
0

#51 User is online   Censport 

  • @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,713
  • Joined: 13-August 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:53 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 October 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

If someone voluntarily shovels poison up their nose, that is their choice.

So trafficking in illegal narcotics and supplying them to minors is okay as long as its voluntary? Fascinating.

This post has been edited by Censport: 11 October 2018 - 01:55 PM

0

#52 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,198
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:09 PM

View PostCensport, on 11 October 2018 - 01:53 PM, said:

So trafficking in illegal narcotics and supplying them to minors is okay as long as its voluntary? Fascinating.

Where in the OP are these allegations made and who made them? Unless there is another link, all I have seen is a website claiming that two former classmates said there was cocaine at parties he threw, but the names of these classmates are not mentioned.
The links in the OP only go to stories about his alma mater and about him, but nothing about anyone accusing him of cocaine trafficking. Nothing about cocaine period.

Are there any actual victims accusing Coons of anything? That’s what I asked.
0

#53 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 13,923
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:11 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 October 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

Where in the OP are these allegations made and who made them? Unless there is another link, all I have seen is a website claiming that two former classmates said there was cocaine at parties he threw, but the names of these classmates are not mentioned.
The links in the OP only go to stories about his alma mater and about him, but nothing about anyone accusing him of cocaine trafficking. Nothing about cocaine period.

Are there any actual victims accusing Coons of anything? That’s what I asked.


You got it wrong. The two classmates did not say Coons or anyone else provided cocaine to minors at these parties. They say that they remember Coons was at these parties. It's in the first line of the story:

Democrat Senator Chris Coons threw parties at where cocaine was widely available in addition to wild drinking and petty crime, according to two former classmates of Coons.

This is a riot. We are sarcastically using the same tactics that the despicable Democrats used to smear Justice Kavanaugh. You're twisting yourself in knots defending Coons against 37 year-old allegations of events that may or may not have happened. Methinks that thou "resist" too much.

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 11 October 2018 - 03:12 PM

0

#54 User is online   SARGE 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 10,566
  • Joined: 26-June 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:19 PM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 11 October 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

Yep. After the Tet Offensive. What he failed to realize, because he was a clueless commie, is that we won that battle. Unfortunately, according to NVA Gen. Diep, is that they were ready to throw in the towel, after the Tet Offensive, but with Commie Cronkite, and the anti-war left, touting it as the war being lost, they re-doubled their efforts and just hung in there until we quit.


That was General Võ Nguyên Giáp.
0

#55 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,198
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:20 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 October 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

You got it wrong. The two classmates did not say Coons or anyone else provided cocaine to minors at these parties. They say that they remember Coons was at these parties. It's in the first line of the story:

Democrat Senator Chris Coons threw parties at where cocaine was widely available in addition to wild drinking and petty crime, according to two former classmates of Coons.

This is a riot. We are sarcastically using the same tactics that the despicable Democrats used to smear Justice Kavanaugh. You're twisting yourself in knots defending Coons against 37 year-old allegations of events that may or may not have happened. Methinks that thou "resist" too much.



There was an accusation by an actual person who testified in front of the whole country. This stupid article is not even close to being ‘the same tactics’ used against Kavanaugh.
0

#56 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 13,923
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:57 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 October 2018 - 03:20 PM, said:

There was an accusation by an actual person who testified in front of the whole country. This stupid article is not even close to being ‘the same tactics’ used against Kavanaugh.


https://media.giphy.com/media/uYHfdC8TciBJS/giphy.gif
0

#57 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 19,567
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:21 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 October 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

You got it wrong. The two classmates did not say Coons or anyone else provided cocaine to minors at these parties. They say that they remember Coons was at these parties. It's in the first line of the story:

Democrat Senator Chris Coons threw parties at where cocaine was widely available in addition to wild drinking and petty crime, according to two former classmates of Coons.

This is a riot. We are sarcastically using the same tactics that the despicable Democrats used to smear Justice Kavanaugh. You're twisting yourself in knots defending Coons against 37 year-old allegations of events that may or may not have happened. Methinks that thou "resist" too much.


I concur.

Let's have some 'perspective': I've been "at" a number of "parties" in my teens/twenties. NONE were ever what you call "Orgies" or "Drug-Fueled". Simply because I never hung out with the type of people who would invite me to such.

But... could I swear under oath that an NO TIME at any such party did ANYONE ever do a line of coke in the bathroom or "get it on" in a bedroom?

NO, I can't swear to that.

-----------------------

That said, the Democrats have hoist the petard with Kavanaugh. If one of their own gets blown up with it, I'm not exactly laying awake at night grieving.
0

#58 User is offline   BootsieBets 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 300
  • Joined: 13-August 18

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:57 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 October 2018 - 03:20 PM, said:

There was an accusation by an actual person who testified in front of the whole country. This stupid article is not even close to being ‘the same tactics’ used against Kavanaugh.

With NO corroboration from any of her so called witnesses. Just because she, as an actual person as you call her, testified in front of the entire country, the charges were not any more real than the ones in this article. So, yes, it is pretty much the same tactic.

And don’t give me the old “but she didn’t have any reason to come forward, so why would she lie?” bit. She has almost a million dollars in GoFundMe, she has been given a “bravery” award from UNC Chapel Hill, most likely she will go on to write books, give speeches and be feted the left for her coming forward.
0

#59 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,198
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:04 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 11 October 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

You got it wrong. The two classmates did not say Coons or anyone else provided cocaine to minors at these parties. They say that they remember Coons was at these parties. It's in the first line of the story:

Democrat Senator Chris Coons threw parties at where cocaine was widely available in addition to wild drinking and petty crime, according to two former classmates of Coons.

This is a riot. We are sarcastically using the same tactics that the despicable Democrats used to smear Justice Kavanaugh. You're twisting yourself in knots defending Coons against 37 year-old allegations of events that may or may not have happened. Methinks that thou "resist" too much.


You chose my response to censport, who tried to twist my comment about not giving a whip about those voluntarily doing drugs into my support of traffiking and supplying narcotics to minors. I said no such thing and pointed out that this silly OP did not either.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 11 October 2018 - 08:56 PM

0

#60 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

  • Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,342
  • Joined: 01-April 03

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:04 AM

View PostLadybird, on 11 October 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

You chose my response to censport, who tried to twist my comment about not giving a whip about those voluntarily doing drugs into my support of traffiking and supplying narcotics to minors. I said no such thing and pointed out that this silly OP did not either.

:biglaugh:

Just keep spinning.
0

Share this topic:


  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users