RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Germany must legally recognize 'third gender' - RightNation.US

Germany must legally recognize 'third gender' Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

View Postpict, on 12 November 2017 - 06:46 PM, said:

Yes it is. Mental cases and sexual freaks being allowed to indoctrinate toddlers.

As they have since the late 1960's here in this country, the proggies that is.

Rationalizing sick deviant behavior and then promoting it as normal and then teaching it to impressionable children to indoctrinate them into it.

All of this "transgenderism" crap in these kid's heads right now is 100% put there by sick adults.

#82 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:37 PM

View PostRock N, on 12 November 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

You know nothing about God either or you would not be rationalizing and condoning behavior that God disapproves of.

So spare us the :bs: pious lecture.

:groan:

Scotsman, it's just not worth it.

#83 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:46 AM

View PostRock N, on 12 November 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

As they have since the late 1960's here in this country, the proggies that is.

Rationalizing sick deviant behavior and then promoting it as normal and then teaching it to impressionable children to indoctrinate them into it.

All of this "transgenderism" crap in these kid's heads right now is 100% put there by sick adults.

And everyone here agrees that this sort of stuff is not OK. That we sexualise children far too early. We all agree that's wrong.

My posts have been less about this and more about how we talk about transgenderism in general and what it is and isn't.

#84 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:49 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 12 November 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

:groan:

Scotsman, it's just not worth it.

I preferred him when he posted his support of a man who accused your soldiers of murdering Iraqis by burying them alive.

Or his NWO, Alex Jones crap. That was drivel, but at least he was entertaining. Like watching a drunk monkey.

Now he is RN Patriot No 1. The irony is not strong in this one.

View Postzurg, on 12 November 2017 - 03:28 AM, said:

I get that. My thinking is simple: people who feel that they're stuck in the wrong gender body is a real issue, but it's rare. It would be easiest for society to continue to deal with them as rare medical conditions that can be treated by experts. It's most notably not something to bring into politics - I object to using such small exceptions as reasons to make broad sweeping changes that affect the vast majority. It's a great way to sow discord and conflict.

I wish people who push to politicize the issue would be better than that, but I know better, they aren't.

Sigh. I wish one or two others here had your conservative common sense.

View PostRock N, on 12 November 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

What a steaming load of :bs:

Is that your opinion, or your master Alex?.

View PostRock N, on 12 November 2017 - 07:49 AM, said:

More :bs:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Says the man who has a poster of Alex Jones above his bed.

View PostNatural Selection, on 12 November 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

This is about kilts, isn't it. :lol:

:D

This post has been edited by scotsman: 13 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

#85 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:51 AM

View PostSARGE, on 12 November 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

Saw this while reading the Daily Mail this morning.

Blatant insanity and child abuse. :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull:

And nobody here is going to support that. I think everyone inc Ladybird agrees we sexualise children far too early. And I think everyone here agrees also that transgender issues and operations shouldn't be dealt with until 18.

Everyone here thinks I and Ladybird are promoting transgenderism. We aren't. We (and one of two others) simply accept it exists, and wish that some here wouldn't regard them as sick, evil, perverts etc etc. They are just people with a serious issue. Nothing more.

Like most (all?) here, I strongly oppose the culture of promoting transgenderism to those under 18. In the sense of promoting it as an option for sexually confused and sexually 'fluid' youth. At best, its misguided, at worst, its dangerous and damaging. We have to stop that recent culture of fixing fixed gender issues to what is just normal behaviour to children. My seven year old niece's hero is a 30-something soccer player called Kenny Miller. Simply because my father and I take her to matches and that's her favourite player. That does not mean she wants ever to be a boy. Even if she is a bit of a tomboy. She is a heterosexual female who likes soccer and running about in the mud and getting dirty (unlike her girly girl sister). Nothing more.

Ten years ago, she'd have been a tomboy. Now, some would fix a nonsense idea that she is confused about her gender. And that's nonsense, and the general public knows it. We can deal with the issue of children, teenagers, sexuality and gender without fixed ideas, labelling, and potentially damaging decisions.

Gay or straight, male or female, transgender or not, people will know what they are and what they aren't. Lets trust people to know themselves and not decide for them. People and the public are far smarter than the experts and groups think they are.

This post has been edited by scotsman: 13 November 2017 - 07:09 AM

#86 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:53 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 November 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

Meh. The Germans are laggards. They're almost a full year behind the USA

Woman receives first known intersex birth certificate
Nicole MorleyNicole Morley for Metro.co.uk
Friday 30 Dec 2016 10:07 am

A woman who was born with both male and female genitalia has finally received an accurate birth certificate aged 55.

Sara Kelly Keenan has been waiting for the document her entire life.

Ms Keenan, who uses female pronouns, is believed to be the first person in the United States to be issued with a birth certificate that reads intersex, rather than male or female.

She was born with both sets of genitalia and mixed reproductive organs, although was unaware for the majority of her life, as medics and parents agreed to keep it secret from her.

Ms Keenan was classified as male for three weeks as a new born, before being issued a female birth certificate.

Full Story

--------------------------------------

Three thoughts on this:

FIRST - "unaware for the majority of her life". she's 55, so "unaware" until her mid-20s? I find that hard to believe. I mean, if *I'd* been born both both male and female genitalia? I'm fairly certain I'd have become aware of it no later than approximately the first day of Gym class.

SECOND - If I HAD been born that way, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't want it on my birth certificate, on my "permanent record" so to speak. WHY is it that the people who for so long were obsessed with NOT being "labelled" are now so obsessed WITH being labelled???

(Or maybe this explains much about why a certain Hawaiian birth certificate has been kept so secret? ;) )

THIRD - Because I know y'all are thinking it anyway and if I don't say it then someone else will: What if someone tells her, "Go F--- Yourself"? CAN she ???

Spoilsport. You with yer facts.

You have denied certain RN'ers their hobby of moral superiority over the Yooros.

#87 User is offline   pict 

• If you expect a PC response, forget it!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:51 AM

View Postscotsman, on 13 November 2017 - 06:51 AM, said:

Everyone here thinks I and Ladybird are promoting transgenderism. We aren't. We (and one of two others) simply accept it exists, and wish that some here wouldn't regard them as sick, evil, perverts etc etc. They are just people with a serious issue. Nothing more.

You are promoting something that doesn't exist. You're flawed in the knowledge of biology and science. What you're equating with the current transgender fad, is hermaphrodites, these are a different category and are very few.

Before modern advances in medicine, doctors had to make the decision as to which sex to make a hermaphrodite based on physical observations. Today, chromosome tests and CT scans etc. can be performed.

There is no such thing as a transgender and you are promoting it with your scientific ignorance and unwillingness to learn.

#88 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:07 PM

View Postscotsman, on 13 November 2017 - 06:53 AM, said:

Spoilsport. You with yer facts.

You have denied certain RN'ers their hobby of moral superiority over the Yooros.

Is there a test that can prove Transgender? Hermaphrodite is a legit medical condition. Last I checked there is no accepted test for Transgender, that makes it a mental condition. Besides that, know we are living in a world where simple tolerance is no longer enough, acceptance is no longer enough, know the push is to normalize something which is neither natural nor normal.

Oki

#89 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

View Postpict, on 13 November 2017 - 07:51 AM, said:

You are promoting something that doesn't exist. You're flawed in the knowledge of biology and science. What you're equating with the current transgender fad, is hermaphrodites, these are a different category and are very few.

Before modern advances in medicine, doctors had to make the decision as to which sex to make a hermaphrodite based on physical observations. Today, chromosome tests and CT scans etc. can be performed.

There is no such thing as a transgender and you are promoting it with your scientific ignorance and unwillingness to learn.

Perhaps in time Science and Medicine may show something actually wrong with the brain, but for know it's at best unproven. And yeah, unlike Hermaphrodites these are people with perfectly normal bodies, the problem is truly in the head. Funny thing really.
If I was convinced that I was a track star born in the wrong body would I be taken seriously? How about being born the wrong race?
The wrong height? In the wrong time period? But yet we are supposed to take this seriously?

Oki

#90 User is offline   pict 

• If you expect a PC response, forget it!
  • View gallery

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:02 PM

View Postoki, on 13 November 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

Perhaps in time Science and Medicine may show something actually wrong with the brain, but for know it's at best unproven. And yeah, unlike Hermaphrodites these are people with perfectly normal bodies, the problem is truly in the head. Funny thing really.
If I was convinced that I was a track star born in the wrong body would I be taken seriously? How about being born the wrong race?
The wrong height? In the wrong time period? But yet we are supposed to take this seriously?

Oki
That's the issue, the brain. They need psychiatric treatment and professional mental intervention. Pandering to their nonsense as being true does nobody any good.

Being a transgender is a biological impossibility. Being a mental case and thinking that your are transgender, that's the issue.

This post has been edited by pict: 13 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

#91 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

There are only 2 genders.

There is no such thing as a "third gender".

If one is not sure which gender they are, pick the one that fits best and run with it. No one cares...unless you decide to allow your new bathroom privileges to get the best of you.

:nono:

#92 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:54 PM

View Postscotsman, on 13 November 2017 - 06:51 AM, said:

And nobody here is going to support that. I think everyone inc Ladybird agrees we sexualise children far too early. And I think everyone here agrees also that transgender issues and operations shouldn't be dealt with until 18.

Please don't attempt to read my mind ("Everyone here thinks") as you're a failure.

I have never stated or meant to imply that transgendered people are " sick, evil, perverts etc etc".

They are an anomaly and , indeed have a serious issue,

This post has been edited by SARGE: 13 November 2017 - 05:56 PM

#93 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

View Postpict, on 13 November 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

That's the issue, the brain. They need psychiatric treatment and professional mental intervention. Pandering to their nonsense as being true does nobody any good.

Being a transgender is a biological impossibility. Being a mental case and thinking that your are transgender, that's the issue.

That it is. When you pander to what is impossible you only open the door to not only more abnormal people demanding special treatment and acceptance, but people who will try and take it to the next level. Hell, know there are even people trying to claim they where born in the wrong race or species. The only way this will come to a halt is when society labels them for what they are, people who need help.

Oki

#94 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:27 AM

View Postoki, on 13 November 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

Oki

There's starting to be decent evidence that a lot of this is due to the hormone balance in the mother during gestation of the fetus, at critical times in the development of the child's brain. The balance between estrogen and testosterone can be off in the mother, not often, but unfortunately this does affect brain wiring. This is made worse I think by society's obsession lately with transgenderism, many who might have a propensity to it but are not hard over, that is with some brain mis-wiring but not enough to really force the issue, will be encouraged to act on these feelings long before they are mature enough to actually be self aware enough to maturely make long term decisions about their lives. In the past, many of these would have gone through a phase, then outgrown it, now at the first sign they are told they are special and need to act on it now now now. Society is not doing these people any favors with this focus on it.

I don't think they're evil, or even necessarily sick, they are more to be pitied in my view. I can't imagine what it would really be like to be so confused and believing, truly, they aren't what their bodies say they are. That would be quite horrible. But, I also don't think we should disrupt society and discombobulate the vast majority of the public who are not this way just to salve the feelings of an extremely tiny minority. In a proper democratic republic, this kind of minority should be protected from harm and abuse, as all citizens are, but do not force the majority (democratic republic, remember) to bend over backwards and such. That's what a republic is supposed to do, cater to the majority while keeping individual rights from being violated.

#95 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:41 AM

View PostSeverian, on 14 November 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

There's starting to be decent evidence that a lot of this is due to the hormone balance in the mother during gestation of the fetus, at critical times in the development of the child's brain. The balance between estrogen and testosterone can be off in the mother, not often, but unfortunately this does affect brain wiring. This is made worse I think by society's obsession lately with transgenderism, many who might have a propensity to it but are not hard over, that is with some brain mis-wiring but not enough to really force the issue, will be encouraged to act on these feelings long before they are mature enough to actually be self aware enough to maturely make long term decisions about their lives. In the past, many of these would have gone through a phase, then outgrown it, now at the first sign they are told they are special and need to act on it now now now. Society is not doing these people any favors with this focus on it.

I don't think they're evil, or even necessarily sick, they are more to be pitied in my view. I can't imagine what it would really be like to be so confused and believing, truly, they aren't what their bodies say they are. That would be quite horrible. But, I also don't think we should disrupt society and discombobulate the vast majority of the public who are not this way just to salve the feelings of an extremely tiny minority. In a proper democratic republic, this kind of minority should be protected from harm and abuse, as all citizens are, but do not force the majority (democratic republic, remember) to bend over backwards and such. That's what a republic is supposed to do, cater to the majority while keeping individual rights from being violated.

:exactly:

I long ago tuned out, dropped out, and keep to myself. I could care less about people's opinions either way. It's why I don't comment much on these threads. It's when people force their opinions onto others by intruding in our lives with the force of government. Then it becomes an issue. Their egos refuse to let them see themselves for the hypocrites they are.

#96 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:01 PM

Most common sense spoken so far.

#97 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

Thank you, excellent post.

#98 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Time and again it has been proven that something, even when un natural or abnormal can gain people fame, favor, or special treatment they will do it even if just for those reasons. If all the sudden the 'in thing' was to be abducted by Aliens, not only will you see huge parties with people dressed like E.T. saying beam me up, but also people with all kinds of stories and 'proof'. While some may be telling the truth the vast majority will just be doing it for attention or because of mental issues.

Oki

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users