RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Two Women Escape ‘Doomsday Preppers’ Compound In Florida - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Two Women Escape ‘Doomsday Preppers’ Compound In Florida Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:17 PM

Two Women Escape ‘Doomsday Preppers’ Compound In Florida

Washington Examiner
by Zachary Halaschak
July 15, 2019 05:32 PM

Excerpt:

Two women say they escaped a compound in rural Florida where they were sexually abused and forced into hard labor by a couple preparing for Armageddon.

The alleged captors of the women, 58-year-old Mirko Ceska and 55-year-old Regina Ceska, of Wakulla County, Florida, located about 20 miles outside Tallahassee, were arrested on a number of charges.

Although the victims were not identified, the couple reportedly adopted a pair of 12-year-old twin girls more than a decade ago who would now be in their early 20s. Police didn’t confirm the escapees were the twins, but said the Ceskas “exercised custodial responsibility” over the women.

After escaping, the two told police a harrowing story about their life with the Ceskas. They said they were forced to wake up at 5:30 a.m. every morning to perform hard labor on the farm. The women said they weren’t allowed to have friends, go anywhere, or speak to anybody in public, and if they didn’t smile, they were beaten or starved.

“The females described Mr. and Mrs. Ceska as doomsday preppers who had getaway properties located throughout the United States and food rations and weapons stored in the event of a major calamity,” a statement from the sheriff’s office reads. “The females stated they had been trained to raise pigs, raise sheep, grow various fruits and vegetables, sheer sheep, utilize a loom, and sew.”

Both women reportedly said that Mirko Ceska forced them to perform sex acts, at times with Regina Ceska’s support. They were also physically abused, most recently being beaten with a metal rod.

Authorities raided the couple’s home on Friday and arrested the couple. Mirko Ceska was charged with sexual battery, sexual assault, abuse, and neglect, and Regina Ceska was charged with two counts each of neglect and failure to report abuse. While searching the home, detectives found fake walls, large amounts of food, and “dozens of high quality firearms and many cases of ammunition.”

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:29 PM

Words escape me. Except for one: "Medieval". Can we get "medieval" here on punishment? The Viking Blood Eagle would be a good start.

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:49 PM

Aside from this sickness going on forever, it's even more sickening how it has exploded just within the last few days. Yet the kleptocrats that be want us to ignore it like human feces and used needles on a San Francisco sidewalk.

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:24 PM

They were prepping for a doomsday, but when their doomsday arrived, they failed like a monkey trying to swim across the Hudson.

#5 User is offline   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:19 AM

Before we string them up, shouldn’t we see if they’re actually guilty first? For some weird reason, I have trouble believing anything reporters write when any story breaks.

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:13 AM

View Postcorporal_little, on 16 July 2019 - 12:19 AM, said:

Before we string them up, shouldn’t we see if they’re actually guilty first? For some weird reason, I have trouble believing anything reporters write when any story breaks.

:exactly:

Same here.

It wouldn't be the first time that the media and government has made up or staged a fake news event to suit their agenda.

This one is a dream come true for them as they hate preppers, constitutionalists, gun owners, conservatives, Christians, etc. and this would help them to paint them all as wackos.

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:45 AM

View PostRock N, on 16 July 2019 - 01:13 AM, said:

:exactly:

Same here.

It wouldn't be the first time that the media and government has made up or staged a fake news event to suit their agenda.

This one is a dream come true for them as they hate preppers, constitutionalists, gun owners, conservatives, Christians, etc. and this would help them to paint them all as wackos.

Broad brush accusations of conservatives as nazis, racists, misogynists etc aren’t sticking anymore. I wouldn’t worry about it if the media keeps trying. That’s what they do. One incident of people who really could be mentally ill whackos proves nothing and if the media run with it as “proof the right are ____”, it’s to their own peril.

This post has been edited by zurg: 16 July 2019 - 08:46 AM

#8 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:27 PM

viking blood eagle? Sounds interesting...

is it more fun than the old 'rope dance'?

#9 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:35 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 16 July 2019 - 12:19 AM, said:

Okay, let's give them a "fair" trial, find them guilty, THEN string them up. :coolshades:

But seriously though, I'm inclined to believe there's a there there for several reasons:

#1: This wasn't reported by JUST the usual 'fake news' suspects, but also independently by a number of "Legit" news organizations: NBC Miami, Miami Herald, Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel, local stations WTXL Tallahasee and WCTV Tallahasee, and Fox News who quotes the local Sheriff's office.

#2: A fairly convincing amount of detail from local station WTXL Tallahasee: Documents: 'Doomsday prepper' couple in Wakulla County tried to find victims

#3: I'm not at all surprised that such "compounds" exist around the country. I personally know of at least two and possibly four: One for sure and maybe a second in Indiana. One for sure and maybe a second in Arkansas. B-I-L is a county Sheriff in AR; best friend from HS is now a detective for a Sheriff's Office in IN. Yes, of course, LEOs know about these places... but until there's actual 'probable cause' their hands are tied. Consider the 'compound' in TX where not long ago they found the remains of the boy kidnapped in GA by his father. Yes, of course, the place was on the local SO's 'radar' but their hands were tied.

#4: Yes of course, I have an agenda, my own biases, and a dog in the fight. Substitute the word "Farm" for "Compound", and this was essentially my life from ~8 YO to 15 YO when the state of IN stepped in.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users