RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Climate Alarmists Are Gluing Themselves To Jets Over In Britain - RightNation.US

Climate Alarmists Are Gluing Themselves To Jets Over In Britain Seriously Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:52 PM

I hate those types of traps. They cause undo pain and suffering to the wrong species of vermin.

#22 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:05 PM

I have much more sympathy for the rat than any of the AGW cultists.

#23 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:19 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 14 October 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

I hate those types of traps. They cause undo pain and suffering to the wrong species of vermin.

Yeah, I don't like or use them either.

I don't like using poison either, but sometimes those are the most feasible option.

I prefer and use the old spring/bar type of traps.

Instantaneous.

I also have cats that take care of these before they ever become a problem.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 14 October 2019 - 06:21 PM

#24 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:20 PM

View PostSeverian, on 14 October 2019 - 06:05 PM, said:

I have much more sympathy for the rat than any of the AGW cultists.

:yeahthat:

Those cultists are more rat-like than even rats are.

#25 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:38 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 14 October 2019 - 11:06 AM, said:

Let 'em -- don't delay the flight.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif

View Postzurg, on 14 October 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

:thumbsup:

They’ll be off before takeoff, one way or another, and won’t jeopardize the flight.

I'd like to agree... but I don't want to be the one who has to clean up after this guy when he pisses himself and craps his pants as he hears the engines spin up preparing for take-off.

#26 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 October 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

Meh, add me to the list of those who'd just tear him off by whatever means necessary. I'm sure his "thinking" (using "thinking" in its broadest possible context) is that "They wouldn't dare just rip me off of here! Tear off all my skin & stuff? No way!"

Well tough sh*t, @$hole. I would. And the more of a bloody mess you make, the better lesson you'll serve for any future morons considering doing something equally stupid.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

Sheesh Pops you seem a little grumpy today...probably ain't kilt no one in weeks!http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

Kestrel...

#27 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:25 AM

View Postkestrel, on 14 October 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

Sheesh Pops you seem a little grumpy today...probably ain't kilt no one in weeks!http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

Kestrel...

Actually I'm feeling great, LOL. Chipper, upbeat, happy. Best mood I've experienced in weeks.

:yes:

#28 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 15 October 2019 - 05:34 AM

There are times that I find it hard to believe that these people actually controlled a major part of the face of the Earth, at one time.

Somebody must have put something in their water.

(And those same somebodies are now poisoning ours.)

#29 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 15 October 2019 - 05:55 AM

After reading this, I remembered a similar mentality when the Hale-Bopp comet was in the news...

"Heaven's Gate was an end-times cult led by Marshall Applewhite, a former music professor who advocated sexual abstinence and who had undergone castration. Members of the cult believed that their bodies were merely containers that could be abandoned in favor of a higher physical existence, History.com reported. They also thought that an alien spacecraft was following Hale-Bopp.

In late March 1997, Applewhite and 38 followers drank a lethal cocktail of Phenobarbital and vodka and lay down to die, convinced that they would leave their physical bodies, enter the alien spacecraft they believed was behind Hale-Bopp, and pass through Heaven's Gate into a higher existence. The bodies of 21 women and 18 men were found lying in bunk beds in a mansion in suburban San Diego, Calif. They wore matching clothes and new sneakers.

"According to material the group posted on its internet site, the timing of the suicides were probably related to the arrival of the Hale-Bopp comet, which members seemed to regard as a cosmic emissary beckoning them to another world," The New York Times reported in March 1997."

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 15 October 2019 - 05:57 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users