RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Mass Fraud by African Refugees Halted Inflow After Ilhan Omar Came To - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mass Fraud by African Refugees Halted Inflow After Ilhan Omar Came To U.S. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:51 PM

Mass Fraud by African Refugees Halted Inflow After Ilhan Omar Came To U.S.

Breitbart
John Binder
19 Jul 2019

Excerpt:

A refugee program that allowed foreign relatives of already-arrived foreign refugees to the United States was halted, altogether, more than a decade ago due to mass fraud among applicants.

This week, Powerline blog’s David Steinberg suggestedthat Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) entered the U.S. in the mid-1990s as a third-priority, known as P-3, refugee — that is, a refugee who is admitted to the country due to their ties to an already-resettled refugee.

Steinberg’s report also claims that Omar committed immigration fraud when she falsely entered the country as a member of the “Omar” family that had already resettled in the U.S.

In 2008, after thousands of foreign nationals had entered as P-3 refugees, the program was halted by the *Bush administration* due to mass fraud wherein the State Department, through DNA testing, was able to confirm family relations between the program’s applicants in less than 20 percent of cases.

Overall, about 87 percent of P-3 refugees’ family relation claims turned out to be fraudulent.

Charles Thaddeus Fillinger, a former federal immigration official, has detailed the enormous fraud that has occurred among P-3 refugees in his 30-page policy paper, calling the program “the greatest refugee fraud crisis in modern times.”

Fillinger writes:

The overseas P-3 refugee “family reunification” program was suspended in 2008 following revelations of shocking fraud levels. The program restarted in 2012 with significant processing improvements, including a DNA-screening requirement. Left unresolved was the issue of thousands of fraudulent refugees who were admitted to the United States before the suspension. [Emphasis added]

Detailed by *Bush’s* State Department, the fraud in the P-3 program — specifically amongst Kenyans and Somalis — was so severe that the agency decided to DNA test about 500 P-3 Somali and Ethiopian refugees in Nairobi, Kenya. That sample, agency officials said, showed “high rates of fraud” and prompted DNA tests for about 3,000 P-3 refugees from Somalia, Ethiopia, Libera, and d’Ivoire.

These DNA tests were conducted between the applicants claiming to all be related and not between the applicants and their anchor relative already in the U.S.

“When you’re dealing with people coming from countries who sponsor terrorism, they could be committing immigration fraud in order to do us harm,” former federal immigration official Michael Cutler said of the national security implications of legally bringing foreign nationals to the U.S. from war-torn nations. (Neither Omar nor her family is suspected of terrorism.)

Fillinger writes that the State Department’s decision to suspend the entry of P-3 refugees in 2008 was driven by the fact that there was near 100 percent fraud in the program. *The Obama administration kept the program shut down until 2012 when the State Department restarted it with it with mandatory DNA testing for applicants.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:12 PM

:popcorn:

Although, these things don’t matter to democrats.

#3 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:10 PM

Meh, they're all heading to Mexico then bum-rushing applying for asylum at the border.

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:26 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 20 July 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

Meh, they're all heading to Mexico then bum-rushing applying for asylum at the border.

:yeahthat: Then complain when they're not put up at the local Hilton. Yeah, well, I have words for Them, The horse they rode in on, AND their little dogs too (IF they heven't eaten them already).

I am mindful that the railroads in Mexico head not just North but South as well.

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:47 PM

View PostLiz, on 20 July 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

This week, Powerline blog’s David Steinberg suggestedthat Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) entered the U.S. in the mid-1990s as a third-priority, known as P-3, refugee — that is, a refugee who is admitted to the country due to their ties to an already-resettled refugee.

A mere "suggestion" of a "Maybe". Bullscheisse. Give me something that I can actually hang my hat on, and I will run with it.

This is SERIOUS stuff, folks. Don't "Cry Wolf" over everything you WANT to be true. Lest ya'll end up holding the short stick and HURTING the conservative cause.

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:22 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 20 July 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

A mere "suggestion" of a "Maybe". Bullscheisse. Give me something that I can actually hang my hat on, and I will run with it.

This is SERIOUS stuff, folks. Don't "Cry Wolf" over everything you WANT to be true. Lest ya'll end up holding the short stick and HURTING the conservative cause.

This is true: don’t pull a Mueller with this stuff. Get the data and PROVE it beyond doubt, like the Smollett case. If you can’t get the data, suggesting it only will hurt more than help.

#7 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:54 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 20 July 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

Certainly before formal accusations are made, more research is required by the appropriate authorities

However, RN is a bulletin board built for discussion which is exactly what we've been doing for the past several years.

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 July 2019 - 09:06 PM

View PostLiz, on 20 July 2019 - 08:54 PM, said:

Certainly before formal accusations are made, more research is required by the appropriate authorities

However, RN is a bulletin board built for discussion which is exactly what we've been doing for the past several years.

Oh yeah - on RN it’s no problem, speculation is okay. I chimed in because I (for some reason) thought Adam was talking about a broad national audience...like actual charges.

#9 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:53 AM

View Postzurg, on 20 July 2019 - 09:06 PM, said:

Oh yeah - on RN it’s no problem, speculation is okay. I chimed in because I (for some reason) thought Adam was talking about a broad national audience...like actual charges.

Well, yes, that's what I meant, sort of. And I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the "let her have her day in court" topic.

Let her have her day in court....but, for precisely what criminal charges based on precisely what evidence???

That she (allegedly) married her brother? Based on the word of a known internet troll "AbdiJohnson" on a somoli immigrant message board? When then got repeated by PowerLine blog without corroboration? Sorry, but I need somethinh MORe than the word of a poster on SomaliSpot.com who had a reputation for posting false stuff just to stir up trouble. Since then, reporters all over the spectrum from the (presumably liberal)Minneapolis Star to the conservative Washington Examiner to the AP have looked into this... the best ANYONE can say is they can't prove it, but can't disprove it either. Yeah, well, I can't disprove the story that I was on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas TX on November 22nd 1963 either.

That it was all (allegedly) part of an "immigration fraud" scheme? Except that, as this current story points out, *IF* he was in fact her brother, he'd have gotten in anyway as "family"; there'd have been no need for fraud. Besides, the guy is a British citizen and was already here legally when they met and then later went back to England. If that's "immigration fraud", it's the strangest way of going about it that *I'VE* ever heard of.

THE LEFT: "Trump is "guilty". All we have is this fake Steele dossier, and in 2+ years nobody's been able to PROVE anything, be we still know he's guilty. Of something."

THE RIGHT: "Omar is "guilty". All we have is speculation based on a rumour started by a message-board Troll, and in 2+ years nobody's been able to PROVE anything, be we still know she's guilty. Of something."

#10 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:28 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 21 July 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Well, yes, that's what I meant, sort of. And I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the "let her have her day in court" topic.

Let her have her day in court....but, for precisely what criminal charges based on precisely what evidence???

That she (allegedly) married her brother? Based on the word of a known internet troll "AbdiJohnson" on a somoli immigrant message board? When then got repeated by PowerLine blog without corroboration? Sorry, but I need somethinh MORe than the word of a poster on SomaliSpot.com who had a reputation for posting false stuff just to stir up trouble. Since then, reporters all over the spectrum from the (presumably liberal)Minneapolis Star to the conservative Washington Examiner to the AP have looked into this... the best ANYONE can say is they can't prove it, but can't disprove it either. Yeah, well, I can't disprove the story that I was on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas TX on November 22nd 1963 either.

That it was all (allegedly) part of an "immigration fraud" scheme? Except that, as this current story points out, *IF* he was in fact her brother, he'd have gotten in anyway as "family"; there'd have been no need for fraud. Besides, the guy is a British citizen and was already here legally when they met and then later went back to England. If that's "immigration fraud", it's the strangest way of going about it that *I'VE* ever heard of.

THE LEFT: "Trump is "guilty". All we have is this fake Steele dossier, and in 2+ years nobody's been able to PROVE anything, be we still know he's guilty. Of something."

THE RIGHT: "Omar is "guilty". All we have is speculation based on a rumour started by a message-board Troll, and in 2+ years nobody's been able to PROVE anything, be we still know she's guilty. Of something."

In your headlong rush to exonerate Omar, it seems that you neglected a little detail: and that would be the investigation.

#11 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:30 PM

View PostLiz, on 21 July 2019 - 02:28 PM, said:

In your headlong rush to exonerate Omar, it seems that you neglected a little detail: and that would be the investigation.

And the investigation will be beneficial, no matter the results.
1) Omar found guilty - direct benefits.
2) Omar found not guilty - indirect benefit, showing that Trump too was accused and found not guilty.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users