RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pro-Terror Congresswoman Falsely Accuses AIPAC of Hate Speech - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pro-Terror Congresswoman Falsely Accuses AIPAC of Hate Speech Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:33 AM

Pro-Terror Congresswoman Falsely Accuses AIPAC of Hate Speech

https://www.frontpagemag.com/
Daniel Greenfield
Thu Feb 13, 2020

Article:

Among the newcomers like Rep. Ilhan Omar and Rep. Tlaib, there are the veterans who have been at this for a long time. And spend all their time in the House pandering to the pro-terror lobby.

Like Rep. Betty McCollum.

Nine members of Congress have introduced a bill to prevent US aid to Israel from being used to arrest Palestinian terrorists who are under the age of 18.

The bill, sponsored by Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.), characterizes young terrorists merely as "Palestinian children," and contends that their arrest by the Israeli army constitutes "abuse."

On January 17, 2016, a Palestinian child named Morad Abdullah Adais broke into the home of Dafna Meir, in the town of Otniel, armed with an 8-inch knife. Adais, who was 16, later described proudly what he did next:

"I plunged the knife into her so deeply that most of it was inside her body. She started screaming, the children saw me and also started screaming, then I stabbed her in her upper body another three or four times. She tried to fight me and tried to take the knife from me. The two children who were there were still screaming, but she continued to resist, so I pushed her, and overpowered her."

McCollum also has a long history of whining about AIPAC. And she just added another pathetic chapter to it.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:00 AM

Yeah, because people under the age of 18 can't kill people...

Effing 'tards.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:36 AM

It's no surprise that this sort of vile indefensible bullsh*t comes from a Democrat.

<_<

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users