RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Bernie Bros Are Angry: Working Families Party Receives Hateful Message - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bernie Bros Are Angry: Working Families Party Receives Hateful Message After Endorsing Elizabeth Warren Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:43 AM

Bernie Bros Are Angry: Working Families Party Receives Hateful Messages After Endorsing Elizabeth Warren

HotAir
John Sexton
Posted at 4:41 pm on September 20, 2019

Excerpt:

The Working Families Party is a fringe, left-wing party with a little over 57,000 members in the United States. Earlier this week the WFP announced that after a complicated voting process it had decided to endorse Elizabeth Warren for president. That was a big disappointment to fans of Bernie Sanders because the group had overwhelmingly voted to endorsed Sanders in 2016.

The reaction from some on the far left was swift and furious. Jacobin magazine published a piece titled “The Working Families Party Has Written Itself Out of History” which suggested the WFP was hiding something. Meanwhile, WFP staff began receiving hateful messages online from angry Sanders supporters. From Time magazine:

Maurice Mitchell, the National Director of the Working Families Party (WFP) and an organizer with the Movement for Black Lives, received messages calling him a “half man” and “Uncle Tom,” and telling him to “go back to his slave masters,” according to emails and tweets reviewed by TIME.

WFP organizer Ember Ollom, a rape survivor who has tweeted about her assault, received a message that said: “We were raped by this process, so I’m happy it happened to you.”…

“I do not personally think that Bernie Sanders would condone this behavior,” says Ollom. “It’s not all Bernie supporters, but people are doing this in his name. A lot of people have their picture as his profile picture. When it seems to come from a collection of people speaking on behalf of this candidate, it definitely looks bad.”

It definitely looks bad and yesterday Sanders issued a rebuke which, without being specific, seemed to be aimed at some of his own unhinged supporters.

*snip*

Despite thanking Sanders for telling his own people to settle down, Mitchell tried to give the Sanders’ camp an out saying, “wherever that’s coming from, it might be a troll farm in Russia, it might be a fever swamp of some sort of cultish people who aren’t attached to any campaign…It might be coming from the sort of 4chan dark web.”

Well, it might be any of those things but it also might be exactly what it looks like, i.e. Bernie Bros. angry about an endorsement that didn’t go their way. That’s probably what Sanders thought which is why he decided to tweet out a statement telling them to cool it.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:30 AM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1568107919/gallery_6133_220_2195.jpg

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 05:35 AM

A fringe left wing party, eh? I think we on the right should form our own fringe party, call it the Wave the Flag, or WTF Party. Bet we'd get more than 57,000 members too... :eyebrows:

#4 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 21 September 2019 - 05:45 AM

View PostLiz, on 21 September 2019 - 01:43 AM, said:

...Mitchell tried to give the Sanders’ camp an out saying, “wherever that’s coming from, it might be a troll farm in Russia, it might be a fever swamp of some sort of cultish people who aren’t attached to any campaign…It might be coming from the sort of 4chan dark web.”

It'll end up being Trump's fault, somehow. I mean, how can they be held accountable for their own actions when Trump is provoking them by, you know, having got elected?

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:23 AM

Libtards eating their own.

:biglaugh:

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:36 AM

"Working families party"?

Libtards/progtards? REALLY?

Everything that they name, say or do is always the exact opposite just as with most of the government.

"Affordable health care act".

#7 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:42 AM

View PostRock N, on 21 September 2019 - 07:36 AM, said:

"Working families party"?

Libtards/progtards? REALLY?

Everything that they name, say or do is always the exact opposite just as with most of the government.

"Affordable health care act".

I wonder how many members of the "Working Families Party" have ever worked a day in their life.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:47 PM

When are Bernie Bros NEVER angry?

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 21 September 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

I wonder how many members of the "Working Families Party" have ever worked a day in their life.

:exactly:

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:07 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 21 September 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

*ZING*

:clap:

#10 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:06 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 21 September 2019 - 05:35 AM, said:

A fringe left wing party, eh? I think we on the right should form our own fringe party, call it the Wave the Flag, or WTF Party. Bet we'd get more than 57,000 members too... :eyebrows:

:clap::welldone: :clap:

#11 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:39 PM

View PostLiz, on 21 September 2019 - 01:43 AM, said:

Bernie Bros Are Angry: Working Families Party Receives Hateful Messages After Endorsing Elizabeth Warren
Excerpt:

The Working Families Party is a fringe, left-wing party with a little over 57,000 members in the United States. Earlier this week the WFP announced that after a complicated voting process it had decided to endorse Elizabeth Warren for president. That was a big disappointment to fans of Bernie Sanders because the group had overwhelmingly voted to endorsed Sanders in 2016.

Would be interesting to have a list of those 57,000. Shame that HUAC isn't around any more to do something with such "lists".

#12 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:35 AM

This campaign condemns racist bullying and harassment of any kind, in any space. We are building a multiracial movement for justice — that’s how we win the White House.

From the Bernie Twitter, that is not entirely true. They win the White House by promising the moon and delivering slavery. That's by the way how every marxist wins power from the idiots that vote for them.

Oh and what the hell does being a "rape survivor" have to do with anything regarding this nonsense? Is that her entire claim to fame? She's done nothing in her life other than survive rape? If so then that's a pathetic existence.

#13 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 22 September 2019 - 01:39 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 22 September 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:

From the Bernie Twitter, that is not entirely true. They win the White House by promising the moon and delivering slavery. That's by the way how every marxist wins power from the idiots that vote for them.

Oh and what the hell does being a "rape survivor" have to do with anything regarding this nonsense? Is that her entire claim to fame? She's done nothing in her life other than survive rape? If so then that's a pathetic existence.

Considering what is considered "rape" today it could mean after a night of passion he did not call her the next day.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users