RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: For George Paris (9/11) - RightNation.US

-----

For George Paris (9/11)

Guest Blogger CarolA1222 For George Paris (9/11):

This is a memorial for George Paris aged 33yrs. He died on 11th September 2001.

The accounts Iíve read of George. He was a man to be admired a great loss to our society as well as his family. What he would have accomplished in his lifetime none of us know. I know He is missed by his family especially his wife and children.. George Paris should never be forgotten by anyone.

God bless George Paris. May he rest in peace.

http://www.legacy.co.../GB104886-1.JPG

THERE IS NO DEATH.
Anonymous

There is a plan far greater that the plan you know
There is a landscape broader that the one you see
There is a haven where storm-tossed souls may go
You call it death- we, immortality

Farewell, dear voyageur- the river winds and turns;
The cadence of your song wafts near to me,
And now you know the thing that all men learn
There is no death- thereís immortality.

2,996 is a tribute to the victims of 9/11.

8 Comments On This Entry

That was great, Carol.

Senrab, on Sep 11 2006, 12:05 AM, said:

That was great, Carol.

Thanks Senrab :ph34r:
Thank You Annie.

Thanks for all the help you gave me in getting this memorial, also for allowing me to your blog, Insomniacs Corner. :ph34r: :shrug:

Sincerly Carol.

CarolA1222, on Sep 11 2006, 07:46 AM, said:

Thank You Annie.

Thanks for all the help you gave me in getting this memorial, also for allowing me to your blog, Insomniacs Corner. :ph34r: :shrug:

Sincerly Carol.

No problem. What you wrote is beautiful.
Oh Carol, I knew you would find a way to do a tribute. That was great! :hug: And I love his picture.

ilja, on Sep 11 2006, 03:45 PM, said:

Oh Carol, I knew you would find a way to do a tribute. That was great! :hug: And I love his picture.

Thank you Ilja ;) I wanted to do something. I felt so sad on 9/11. George Paris was such young guy. I wanted my poem to uplifting I hope it was. ;) ;)

I appeciate this Country so much. Americans are such thoughtful people. I am a lucky person to be here. ;) ;)

CarolA1222, on Sep 11 2006, 07:12 PM, said:

Thank you Ilja ;) I wanted to do something. I felt so sad on 9/11. George Paris was such young guy. I wanted my poem to uplifting I hope it was. ;) ;)

I appeciate this Country so much. Americans are such thoughtful people. I am a lucky person to be here. ;) ;)

We're very lucky to have you, Carol.

Annie, on Sep 11 2006, 09:28 PM, said:

CarolA1222, on Sep 11 2006, 07:12 PM, said:

We're very lucky to have you, Carol.

I agree. ;)
Page 1 of 1

Be Yourself. Everyone is already taken.

http://img.photobuck.../Dsc00535-1.jpgI know when the Spirit of God is there, animals are the first ones to mellow out."If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935"The poor dog, in life the firmest friend,The first to welcome, foremost to defend,Whose honest heart is still the master's own,Who labours, fights, lives, breathes for him alone,Unhonour'd falls, unnoticed all his worth,Denied in heaven the soul he held on earth,While man, vain insect hopes to be forgiven,And claims himself a sole exclusive heaven."Lord Byron Inscription on the monument of his Newfoundland dog, 1808" He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He willbe yours, faithful and true, to the last beatof his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy ofsuch devotion." Unknown

The Nauseatingly Cute Section

Links

Help Support Rightnation.US!Click HERE!Visit our store!Click HERE to shop!

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays