RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: BREAKING: Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Give - RightNation.US

BREAKING: Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Give Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:18 PM

BREAKING: Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Gives Democrats a Choice

https://townhall.com
Katie Pavlich
May 22, 2019

Article:

President Donald Trump held a surprise press conference from the Rose Garden Wednesday morning ahead of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

The scheduled meeting lasted for only five minutes.Just before leaving Capitol Hill for the White House, Pelosi accused President Trump of a coverup after meeting with Democrats about impeachment. Her comments did not go unnoticed.

"I just saw that Nancy Pelosi made a statement that 'We believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up. I don't do coverups," Trump said. "There was no collusion, no obstruction."

"The crime was committed on the other side. We will see how that all turns out," he continued. "This whole thing was a takedown attempt at the president of the United States."

"I walked into the room and told Minority Leader Schumer and Speaker Pelosi I want to do infrastructure, I want to do it more than you want to you do it," Trump said. "But you know what you can't do it under these circumstances."

"Get these phony investigations over with," he continued. "When they [Democrats] get everything done, I'm all set to let's get infrastructure, let's get drug prices down. In the meantime we're doing tremendous work without them."

Full Story

This post has been edited by pepperonikkid: 22 May 2019 - 12:19 PM

#2 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:10 PM

the whack and thud you just heard was Pres Trump bitch slapping San Fran Nan and Chukie.

#3 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:39 PM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 22 May 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

the whack and thud you just heard was Pres Trump bitch slapping San Fran Nan and Chukie.

:yes:

#4 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:14 PM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 22 May 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

A sound of a rope snapping the necks of criminals who have illegally attempted to overthrow a duly elected president would sound much better?

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:24 PM

Just before leaving Capitol Hill for the White House, Pelosi accused President Trump of a coverup after meeting with Democrats about impeachment.

Oh For F*ck's Sake Nancy, GIVE IT UP!!!

Nancy Pelosi is a daily reminder that along with dishonesty & hypocrisy & stupidity & insanity & childishness, another prerequisite to qualify as a modern Democrat is severe obsessive-compulsive disorder. Once they get something lodged in their "brain" (and of course I use the term "brain" in its broadest possible context) there's just no dislodging it. It doesn't matter how idiotic it is, it doesn't matter how many times it's proven idiotic, they just can't let it go.

She needs a drool-cup, a straitjacket, a padded cell, and a 24-hour caregiver team.

:wacko:

#6 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:24 PM

When the Schulosies held their news conference today to tell the country what a mean man Donald Trump is, one of the reporters in the room shouted out, "If he's involved in a cover-up, why not impeach him?!" The Schulosies were already making their exit and failed to answer the question. Can you say "Smokescreen"?

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 22 May 2019 - 06:25 PM

#7 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:29 PM

I have a question, what have the Democrats done in the house since they were given the majority, besides going after PRESIDENT TRUMP

I know both parties are to blame for doing nothing while receiving wages but this Democrat majority in the house has done nothing but try and take down PRESIDENT TRUMP down.

I have to mute the TV when I see Schumer and Pelosi, cannot stand to hear their "holier than thou voices". it gives me the creeps to hear them.

#8 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:12 PM

View Postdonsaliman, on 22 May 2019 - 08:29 PM, said:

I have a question, what have the Democrats done in the house since they were given the majority, besides going after PRESIDENT TRUMP

I know both parties are to blame for doing nothing while receiving wages but this Democrat majority in the house has done nothing but try and take down PRESIDENT TRUMP down.

I have to mute the TV when I see Schumer and Pelosi, cannot stand to hear their "holier than thou voices". it gives me the creeps to hear them.

:yeahthat:

#9 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:46 PM

Troll removed, but he's not entirely wrong. The President seems to think the nation is in need of infrastructure repairs, after all he campaigned on it, and he's not wrong. Refusing to work on these things until the Democrats give him what he wants doesn't punish the Democrats, it punishes everyone. Heck if he wants to use the power of the Presidency to punish his enemies, pass an infrastructure bill and make sure nothing gets approved in their districts.

#10 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:11 AM

View PostModerator T, on 22 May 2019 - 10:46 PM, said:

Troll removed, but he's not entirely wrong. The President seems to think the nation is in need of infrastructure repairs, after all he campaigned on it, and he's not wrong. Refusing to work on these things until the Democrats give him what he wants doesn't punish the Democrats, it punishes everyone. Heck if he wants to use the power of the Presidency to punish his enemies, pass an infrastructure bill and make sure nothing gets approved in their districts.

There's something sinister about holding a news conference to accuse the president of being involved in a cover-up just before meeting with him to work on an infrastructure deal and Trump's got a right to be PO'd. But I agree, do the infrastructure deal, then make 'em pay! The Left's desperate to discredit Trump before a redacted "Bucket 5" gets released, so now, on top of everything else, he's involved in a cover up.

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 23 May 2019 - 02:12 AM

#11 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:12 AM

The democraps won't give him his infrastructure money regardless because they don't want him to win on anything as they don't care about us anyhow. So this isn't Trump's fault. I see it as placing the onus right back on the democraps and is a clever plan.

#12 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:17 AM

View PostRock N, on 23 May 2019 - 02:12 AM, said:

The democraps won't give him his infrastructure money regardless because they don't want him to win on anything as they don't care about us anyhow. So this isn't Trump's fault. I see it as placing the onus right back on the democraps and is a clever plan.

Sure they would. They'd be able to claim victory later having convinced orangemanbad to spend money on things they want. The media would play along. C'mon, if there's one thing Dems love, its spending money we don't have.

#13 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:24 AM

View PostModerator T, on 23 May 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

Sure they would. They'd be able to claim victory later having convinced orangemanbad to spend money on things they want. The media would play along. C'mon, if there's one thing Dems love, its spending money we don't have.

:exactly:

#14 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:13 AM

What do you think would be in an infrastructure bill passed by the DNC? Do you really it would be a clean bill without poison pills? Do you not see they would use it to pass tons of tax increases, regulations and enforcement processes? All the while pushing Billions to their people? Anything the DNC has it's hands on turns into a 5000 page document with abortion rights, transgender rights and payouts to the very people that pay them to run for office. I would rather NOTHING got done this year and they phone it in until the next election. Nothing getting done is the status quo, that is better than letting that hag have her hand in anything. They can spend the next year in the courts trying to get documents from a rock. Notice they subpoenaed everything, I mean 10 years or more of private business records of DJT, his businesses AND HIS FAMILY. This kind of scrutiny ever given to anyone other than the enemies of the DNC?

This kind of crap happened before, in the 30's when enemies of the new deal were attacked and imprisoned by another Democrat and his operatives.

https://www.hillsdal...dr-and-the-irs/
Yes Democrats have a long history of using the Federal Government as a weapon against the people of this nation.

#15 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:15 AM

View PostModerator T, on 23 May 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

No they won't, they will demand reinstatement of rules that have been axed, they will demand a seat at the table for any SCOTUS replacements, they will demand increases in taxation. They are already pushing around a need to increase the gas tax. What other taxes do you think they can push in this 2000+page bill to "pay" for something that we have plenty of money to pay for if we just cut illegals benefits?

#16 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:17 AM

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/60638876_10214267047570137_348695179147870208_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=fc55513d22e16d7ccefe7342313eed6b&oe=5D67442A

#17 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:20 AM

Exactly. While campaigning, he promised that he could be the President of the United States AND still have enough time left over to run his private business. Thankfully, he seems to be focused on just being President, but he needs to do his job. I understand the politics of laying down a gauntlet to his political enemies, but I hope he isn't serious about this.

Clinton WAS being impeached and he still did his job.

#18 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:21 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 23 May 2019 - 05:13 AM, said:

What do you think would be in an infrastructure bill passed by the DNC? Do you really it would be a clean bill without poison pills? Do you not see they would use it to pass tons of tax increases, regulations and enforcement processes? All the while pushing Billions to their people? Anything the DNC has it's hands on turns into a 5000 page document with abortion rights, transgender rights and payouts to the very people that pay them to run for office. I would rather NOTHING got done this year and they phone it in until the next election. Nothing getting done is the status quo, that is better than letting that hag have her hand in anything. They can spend the next year in the courts trying to get documents from a rock. Notice they subpoenaed everything, I mean 10 years or more of private business records of DJT, his businesses AND HIS FAMILY. This kind of scrutiny ever given to anyone other than the enemies of the DNC?

This kind of crap happened before, in the 30's when enemies of the new deal were attacked and imprisoned by another Democrat and his operatives.

https://www.hillsdal...dr-and-the-irs/
Yes Democrats have a long history of using the Federal Government as a weapon against the people of this nation.

So, are you suggesting that the democrats could get one over on the greatest dealmaker in history?

#19 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:49 AM

View PostDutch13, on 23 May 2019 - 07:20 AM, said:

Exactly. While campaigning, he promised that he could be the President of the United States AND still have enough time left over to run his private business. Thankfully, he seems to be focused on just being President, but he needs to do his job. I understand the politics of laying down a gauntlet to his political enemies, but I hope he isn't serious about this.

Clinton WAS being impeached and he still did his job.

So I guess you donít think Pelosiís press conference immediately prior to meeting with Trump was a misplaced idea? I guess you think Trump should have just sucked it up? Most of all, I guess you think he should just accept an impeachment and resign? Correct?

#20 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:57 AM

The "everyone" in Dem districts can lean on their reps to negotiate with the President, in that case, if they think the infrastructure improvements are important enough. These projects are jobs, and many of them.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users