RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: In Memory of Richard S. Gabrielle - RightNation.US

-----
Richard S. Gabrielle was a fifty year old insurance broker who loved cars, especially his Volkswagen, "Baby P". He resided in West Haven, Conn, and worked in New York City...in the World Trade Center.

http://www.september...ictims/1121.jpg

Mr. Gabrielle was murdered on September 11, 2001 by terrorists, but he lives on in our memories.

From Your Spirit Lives On- In Loving Memory of Richard S. Gabrielle

Your spirit lives on through our love.
Our lives are forever changed since the evil on nine eleven
But peace and freedom will prevail with your loving soul in heaven.
We must celebrate your life to heal,
Live our lives to the fullest to get beyond the pain.
You left this earth a hero
And your spirit will always remain.

United in Memory Quilt

Richard with "Baby P"http://www.clubb5.co.../bond007_01.jpg

Legacy Tribute

2,996 is a tribute to the victims of 9/11.

My Mind is Clean

7 Comments On This Entry

Another "extra" ordinary American Hero. Very nice Mr. Naron.
Oh Chris, the poem that you found was so heart-wrenching. I couldn't figure out who that was that wrote it. Do you happen to know if it was his wife, his daughter?

Thank you Chris for doing this. It sounds like Richard touched many lives and obviously had great taste. :ph34r:
He looks like he would be a fun person to be around! God bless his family. Thanks for this, Chris.

ilja, on Sep 11 2006, 11:00 AM, said:

Oh Chris, the poem that you found was so heart-wrenching. I couldn't figure out who that was that wrote it. Do you happen to know if it was his wife, his daughter?

Thank you Chris for doing this. It sounds like Richard touched many lives and obviously had great taste. :hug:

I think it was his daughter. Not real sure, though.

Thanks everyone. I don't know about the rest of the bloggers taking part in this, but if feels rather strange.

Mr. Naron, on Sep 11 2006, 05:17 PM, said:

Thank you Chris for doing this. It sounds like Richard touched many lives and obviously had great taste. :hug:

Thanks everyone. I don't know about the rest of the bloggers taking part in this, but if feels rather strange.

It made me feel like I really did know someone personally who we lost on that day. I also felt like I got to somewhat know the others that the rest of you wrote about.

This project has made 9/11 more real to me in a way since I live so far away and didn't really know anyone. There is something about concentrating on real people instead of just reading the number of those who were taken in such a violent and dispicable way.

It's almost like instead of looking at 9/11 with binoculars, I was able to look at it with a microscope.

Either that or I've had too much Diet Dr. Pepper today. ;)

Kathie, on Sep 13 2006, 12:02 PM, said:

Thank you for sharing Richard with us.

You're most welcome.

Gabrielle, on Apr 19 2008, 06:21 AM, said:

Gabrielle, on Apr 19 2008, 08:17 AM, said:

Mr. Naron, on Sep 11 2006, 05:17 PM, said:

Thank you Chris for doing this. It sounds like Richard touched many lives and obviously had great taste. :unsure:

Hello everyone, I know this is late in coming, but I just stumbled across your site. I wrote the poem for my Uncle Richie, who was also my Godfather. I lived in New York at the time, and I speak on behalf of all the Gabrielles who are blood-related- his brother (my dad), his sister (my aunt and Godmother), my brother, and more... we are a very small family who adored my Uncle Richie. The impact of the loss on our family is tremendous. He was the one who kept us all laughing. He lived with us when I was young, and we all have so many fond memories of him. Life is not the same without him, but to honor him, we honor his spirit by embracing life. Thank you for your kind words, everyone.... Please don't ever forget Richard Gabrielle.

Thanks Gabrielle. I just hope we can all keep his and all the others' memories alive so that no one ever forgets. It's going to get easier and easier to pretend nothing ever happened on that day, but we can't give in to complacency.

I hope you and yours are well.
Page 1 of 1

1 user(s) viewing

1 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

New Blogroll! And...World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blog Roll
Ace of Spades
National Review
Got News
RealClearPolitics
ZeroHedge
The Federalist
African American Conservatives
Instapundit

World's Shortest Movie Reviews
American Sniper: Bradly Cooper=Best Actor
The Arroyo: Had a Pureflix feel to the acting, but well shot. Great conservative movie.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: As usual, the third installment is the best--having an ending really helped.
The Maze Runner: The perfect metaphor for moving to Detroit.
Dumb and Dumber To: More jokes. Cruder jokes. Someone gets hooked on crack.
Snowpiercer: Joe Biden's idea of heaven. Everyone on the Earth living on a train. Captain America admits he was going to eat Billy Elliot.
Hunger Games: Catching Fire: This is what the world would look like without college football.
Interstellar 2001:A Space Odyssey with a soul. You will get very thirsty, so hydrate before viewing.
When the Game Stands Tall Proves my theory that it's worse when you win.
Guardians of the Galaxy Make a fun adventure movie about space and make a ton of money. Who knew? I mean, besides that Lucas guy.
Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.