RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Beto O’rourke: “i’m Just Born To Do This” - RightNation.US

Beto O’rourke: “i’m Just Born To Do This” Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:32 PM

This guy is the John Denver of Texans.

The media loves him and compare him to Kennedy. Probably because he has big-ass Trigger-Teeth and is younger than 75. The real reason is that he is practically the only guy on the national radar who is from Texas. They know that with Texas, the Democrats have election. He has to be a pussy because anyone who calls himself a man couldn't be a leftist. hell. he's too much of a pussy to even admit that he IS a leftist.

I don't think he has a chance at the nomination anyway. The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. He's the wrong color, has the wrong plumbing and claims to like girls. (I'm not sure I buy that.) He's a complete male bimbo but doesn't have the soul brother crutch Obama could pretend to have. Anyone donating to his campaign his really playing a long shot.

#22 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:30 PM

View PostTabla_Man, on 14 March 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

He doesn't have the campaign machine to run for President, this is a desperate plea to who ever ends up winning the nomination to pick him for VP. Total assclown.

Yup. Maybe he fancies himself another LBJ? Which should make the top of the ticket worry like crazy. ;)

#23 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:36 PM

Beto O'Rourke is a jackwagon along with Colin Kaepernick and Joe Biden. :siren:

#24 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:34 PM

View Poststick, on 14 March 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

Failed Loser with virtually ZERO legislative accomplishment says he's ready to be POTUS

Details at 11....

Texas Democratic Party Chairman Unable To Name One Beto Accomplishment

The Daily Caller
9:49 PM 03/14/2019 | Politics
Mike Brest | Reporter

excerpt:

*SNIP*

“What would you say is Beto O’Rourke’s top accomplishment that he brings to the table?” Ed Henry asked at the beginning of the interview.

Hinojosa responded, “I think what Beto O’Rourke has done, particularly in the last senatorial campaign that he ran in 2018, is…show the people of Texas and now the people of America what it means to be an honest politician, an honest person who going to talk about things that are important to families all across this country. You don’t always see that.” (RELATED: Beto: ‘I’m Just Born’ To Run For President)

“Pardon me, but Nancy Pelosi was asked today about his biggest accomplishment and she could not really name one, even though he served in the House for a brief time admittedly,” Henry pushed back. “But you are telling me he is an honest politician, that’s his biggest accomplishment?”

Hinojosa then pointed out that Republicans controlled the House during the entirety of O’Rourke’s tenure.

“Sir, but did he create a job somewhere? Did he create a product? What has he accomplished? It is an honest question,” Henry followed up. “I’m not even talking about Congress. What has he gotten done in his life, sir? Has he created a job?”

“Your question is meaningless,” Hinojosa concluded.

During O’Rourke’s first official day campaigning in Iowa, he discussed packing the Supreme Court with Democrats, compared climate change activists to D-Day soldiers and expressed concern for people in rural America who cannot find love on Tinder.

LINK

Ummm... :woot: He married into money, so there's that.

:huh:

:whistling:

#25 User is offline   Lori 

• Smraty Pnats
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:25 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 14 March 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

The other hopefuls should hire Burnin' Vernon Reid to further expose BF0' for the feckless fraud that he is.

That is my favorite Living Colour song! :wub:

As for Beta... :sleep: ... this article (what I could stomach to read of it) sounds just like his big-faced douchey campaign ads that aired here in TX when he was running against Ted Cruz for senate. He says NOTHING and comes across as total milquetoast.

#26 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 March 2019 - 08:38 AM

View PostLori, on 15 March 2019 - 05:25 AM, said:

That is my favorite Living Colour song! :wub:

As for Beta... :sleep: ... this article (what I could stomach to read of it) sounds just like his big-faced douchey campaign ads that aired here in TX when he was running against Ted Cruz for senate. He says NOTHING and comes across as total milquetoast.

My favorite Living Colour song, as well. The reference being that as a city councilman in El Paso, BF0' used his position to enrich his billionaire father-in-law. Then there are surfacing allegations of money laundering, bribes, cocaine... BF0' is a pale imitation of Barry Soetero.

#27 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:06 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 14 March 2019 - 09:14 AM, said:

What frightens me is how many people voted for him here in Texas.

But I do see the resemblance to AOC and possibly Mr. Ed.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2018/11/13/13-beto-orourke.w700.h700.jpg

He looks like Kennedy.

#28 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:52 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 15 March 2019 - 11:06 PM, said:

He looks like Kennedy.

I wonder if the chiclets are his or if he bought them to look like RFK?

#29 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:43 AM

I have heard both Beto and Cory Booker (Spartacus) talk and I will recommend both of them for the best actor for the Academy Awards next year http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/eyebrows.gif

#30 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:57 AM

The problem is that many people vote for someone who is good looking, man or woman and never listen to what they have to say and their solutions to problems.

Roosevelt and Truman are examples that I can think of that would not stand a chance in today's political arena

By the way, in Israel, we have elections in April and I am voting for the best looking candidate, even if he is not on the list and that is my dog Lucky.

In Israel, we vote for parties and not a candidate, the party members which I am not a member of any party, vote for the position of candidates in the party, So being serioushttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif, I will vote for the party that has the prettiest women in it. http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/sinister.gif

#31 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:07 AM

View Postdonsaliman, on 16 March 2019 - 01:43 AM, said:

I have heard both Beto and Cory Booker (Spartacus) talk and I will recommend both of them for the best actor for the Academy Awards next year http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/eyebrows.gif

Best award for overacting, maybe? :)

#32 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:04 AM

https://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2019/03/IMG_1495.jpg?resize=408%2C600&ssl=1
Official mascot of the Beto campaign.

#33 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:26 AM

Wagabella O'Muffin: “I’m Just Born To Be President”

Please pronounce my first name, "Wag-O-beya."

This post has been edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D): 16 March 2019 - 10:40 AM

#34 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:17 PM

View PostGertie Keddle, on 16 March 2019 - 09:04 AM, said:

https://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2019/03/IMG_1495.jpg?resize=408%2C600&ssl=1

:rofl:

#35 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:50 PM

Google “Beto buff my balls” and watch what happens.

#36 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:47 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 16 March 2019 - 09:50 PM, said:

Google “Beto buff my balls” and watch what happens.

I did.... judge Kavanaugh, move over. There’s some REAL creep material over there in Beta’s past.

#37 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:25 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 15 March 2019 - 11:06 PM, said:

He looks like Kennedy.

Yeah, the overbite and monster Chicklets totally harken to the Kennedys...

#38 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:53 AM

Beto The Buffoon

Townhall.com
Jeff Crouere
Mar 17, 2019 12:01 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

excerpt:

The Democrats now have their rock star in the ever-growing presidential race. On Thursday, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke officially launched his bid for the presidency. Beto is hoping to capitalize on the excitement that surrounded his losing U.S. Senate race last year in Texas. Despite a massive haul of $80 million, O’Rourke was defeated by incumbent U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX).

During his online announcement speech, O’Rourke warned that the United States faces “maximum peril,” but the nation remains the "the last great hope of Earth." At a speech in Iowa, O’Rourke warned that "not to be dramatic, but literally, the future of the world depends on us right now.”

In other words, if Americans do not elect Beto as their next President, the world may self-destruct. Clearly, this candidate is a total clown. His political experience is minimal, consisting of six years on the El Paso City Council and six years as a United States Representative. While in Congress, O’Rourke’s legislative accomplishments consisted of passing exactly one bill, naming a local courthouse.

When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was asked about O’Rourke’s record in Congress, she fumbled for an answer, eventually praising his “vitality.” She also said that he was a “real champion for the environment,” although she could not list any specific legislation he supported.

Beto is like a mirage or a dream concocted by Hollywood liberals looking for the next John F. Kennedy or Barack Obama. According to his supporters, Beto is good looking, intelligent and charismatic; however, even his admirers must admit that he surely lacks gravitas.

How can a presidential candidate who skateboards onto a stage be taken seriously? Presumably, Beto believed that live streaming his recent teeth cleaning procedure was a smart thing to do to connect to millennial voters, but, in actuality, it just made him look ridiculous.

Would Ronald Reagan bring cameras into the dentist’s office? Of course not, remember this was the President who never removed his coat jacket in the Oval Office because he was so concerned about maintaining dignity and decorum in the White House. If elected President, Beto may erect a skateboard ramp in the Oval Office, so he can show off his skills to admiring reporters.

Beto is 46 years old, but he acts like he’s a teenager. He exudes little maturity or wisdom, only youthful exuberance. His positions on the issues are vague. In fact, on his website after his launch, there was a link to donate money and buy campaign gear, but no information about his platform.

While he decides on a platform, Beto also may want to fire his speechwriter. As he spoke to voters on the campaign trail in Iowa on Thursday and Friday, Beto joked that his wife was raising their three kids “sometimes with my help.” Immediately, he was blasted by outraged Democrats for parental stereotyping and comments that were considered sexist, condescending and even misogynistic. By the end of the day, Beto apologized and claimed that he would be “more thoughtful going forward in the way that I talk about our marriage."

As a presidential candidate, Beto will have plenty of explaining to do. First, he has to convince voters he has learned from his drunk driving arrest on his 26th birthday. While he claims he only had two beers,The Washington Postnoted his “blood alcohol content of 0.136 and 0.134,” indicated he consumed a much greater amount of alcohol. He will also need to explain why he supports the Green New Deal, the $93 trillion joke of a proposal that President Trump accurately referred to as a “high school term paper that got a low mark.”

Further clarity is also needed about Beto’s stance on the U.S. Constitution. Incredibly, he stated that he has doubts about the relevancy of the U.S. Constitution. In an interview with The Washington Post, O’Rourke questioned whether the United States can “still be managed by the same principles that were set down 230 plus years ago?”

*SNIP*

LINK

Another "planet healer". :rolleyes:

In defense of Bob... :o ...joking that his wife was raising their three kids “sometimes with my help” is about as harmless as it gets, and quaintly self-deprecating, yet the leftistas hammered him for it? :shrug:

Whatever, though. Watching the left turn their hate, bitterness and divisiveness against their own is kind of amusing to watch at least. :popcorn:

#39 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 17 March 2019 - 07:24 AM

View PostGertie Keddle, on 16 March 2019 - 09:04 AM, said:

:biglaugh:

Yes it most definitely is!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users