RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Outrage After Obama Outed As White Supremacist - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Outrage After Obama Outed As White Supremacist Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:12 PM

Outrage After Obama Outed As White Supremacist
September 5, 2018
https://babylonbee.com

<More Here>

U.S.—Nationwide fury erupted Wednesday after Barack Obama was outed as a raging white supremacist, as progressive activists uncovered years-old video footage of the former president clearly using the "white power" hand signal during a speech.

"What fresh [expletive] is this!!!???" activist Amy Siskind wrote on Twitter, attaching a screen shot of Obama holding his hand in such a manner that the tips of his index finger and thumb were touching, with his middle finger, ring finger, and pinkie pointed upward, positively signaling his allegiance to the ideals of white supremacy.

"Take away his Nobel Peace Prize and remove him from the history books!!!" she added.

"NObama literally tried to bring white supremacy to the White House. What a national outrage and a disgrace to the country," one influential Twitter user wrote, with yet another declaring, "So, I just tried this myself, to give him the benefit of the doubt – could be an unconscious 'resting pose?' It's not. Very hard to make this configuration without putting some thought and effort," further solidifying the unfortunate fact about America's last president.

https://babylonbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/obama_ok-696x394.jpg

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:35 PM

Stop it, you're killing me!

:rofl:

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 September 2018 - 06:43 PM

I thought that was the secret signal to Reggie that he's needed pronto... :whistling:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users