RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: FBI Discovers Homegrown Islamic Terror Compound In Alabama - RightNation.US

FBI Discovers Homegrown Islamic Terror Compound In Alabama Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:44 AM

FBI Discovers Homegrown Islamic Terror Compound In Alabama

The Daily Caller
William Davis | Contributor
6:05 PM 05/11/2019

Excerpt:

The FBI has uncovered a homegrown, jihadist compounds/classic/rte_icons/link.png in the small Alabama town of Macon County.

The FBI‘s search warrant described the property as a “makeshift military-style obstacle course” in a story first reported by Sinclair Broadcast Group. The land where the group gathered reportedly looked like an “abandoned dump,” and was led by Siraj Wahhaj, who allegedly trained children to commit school shootings in a similar terrorist breeding ground in New Mexico last year.

Wahhaj and four other alleged Islamic extremists were indicted on terrorism, kidnapping, and firearm violation charges earlier this year.

Breaking: The FBI has uncovered a terror training camp in Macon County, Alabama. The group responsible for the camp was led by Siraj Wahhaj. Wahhaj managed a New Mexico terror compound uncovered last year, which trained children to carry out attacks. pic.twitter.com/fGhArw02yU

— Porter Medium (@PorterMedium) May 11, 2019

In an interview with Sinclair Broadcast Group, former FBI agent Tim Fuhrman warned of the increasing threats of domestic terror that “exists in every region of the United States and affects all walks of life.”

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:21 AM

In an interview with Sinclair Broadcast Group, former FBI agent Tim Fuhrman warned of the increasing threats of domestic terror that “exists in every region of the United States and affects all walks of life.”

Yeah, those dang Amish, Buddhists, Episcopalians, Quakers, Baptists, Methodists and Mennonites!

:angry:

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:54 AM

Media blackout to follow

#4 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:30 AM

Religion of peace. So we're told...

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:41 AM

Alabama jihadists. I hate Alabama jihadists.

#6 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:32 AM

I’m sure they were just training for self defense. I mean there’s no such thing as violence being part of Islam.

#7 User is offline   67Mustang 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 12 May 2019 - 10:30 AM

218 miles away. A little close to my backdoor.

#8 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 May 2019 - 10:34 AM

Good for the FBI.

#9 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:24 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 May 2019 - 01:21 AM, said:

Yeah, those dang Amish, Buddhists, Episcopalians, Quakers, Baptists, Methodists and Mennonites!

:angry:

Don't forget us Taoists.

Mark

#10 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:05 PM

View Postsearcher, on 12 May 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

Don't forget us Taoists.

Mark

Or us Rosicrucians!

#11 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:49 PM

Barry Built This

#12 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2019 - 10:57 PM

View Postsearcher, on 12 May 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

Don't forget us Taoists.

Mark

Dark Lutherans.

#13 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:42 PM

View PostLiz, on 12 May 2019 - 12:44 AM, said:

FBI Discovers Homegrown Islamic Terror Compound In Alabama

The Daily Caller
William Davis | Contributor
6:05 PM 05/11/2019

Excerpt:

The FBI has uncovered a homegrown, jihadist compounds/classic/rte_icons/link.png in the small Alabama town of Macon County.

*snip*

My sister and brother-in-law own some land in the area around Buena Vista, Colorado. Several years ago there were reports in the towns around there that the FBI had broken up a terrorist camp outside of Buena Vista. There was press about it, albeit some of it was the sort to take with a grain of salt. But, there was enough information that this story doesn’t even cause me to be surprised. I think there are camps all over the place and we just don’t hear about them.

#14 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:45 AM

I seem to recall being told these types of facilities didn't exist, that they only existed in the minds of anti Islam right wingers.

Oki

#15 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

View Postoki, on 14 May 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

I seem to recall being told these types of facilities didn't exist, that they only existed in the minds of anti Islam right wingers.

Oki

I cannot imagine where you might have heard that, especially since this is the same group that the FBI caught last year, unfortunately not before a toddler died.

#16 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:28 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 May 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

I cannot imagine where you might have heard that, especially since this is the same group that the FBI caught last year, unfortunately not before a toddler died.

I don’t know where that was ever said, but I do know a few people on this site saying it’s unfair to hold Muslims accountable. You may even know one that jumps to thier defense if you think about it lady bird. Maybe stereo typing exists for a reason. I’d watch every Islamic church and gathering. Guess what the Catholics aren’t holding bingo and finishing with calls for death. I go to a bar in the ghetto I expect to be stopped as a white guy in a lifted 4x4. I’m not mad it’s the polices job and probably 90% of white people are there to buy drugs. I just make sure I say yes sir, no sir and am no where near over the limit.

#17 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:46 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 May 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

Really?

https://pjmedia.com/...amps-in-the-us/

But oh well, it's easy to hide camps like these in this day and age and no one knows about it, no one says anything, no one suspects a thing right? Tell me that if these where all Trump Supporting White Supremacists it would get the same next to nothing coverage and the MSM and Left wouldn't be screaming how it's proof of right wing, white supremacist threat being greater than Islam.

Oki

#18 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

View Postoki, on 15 May 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

Really?

https://pjmedia.com/...amps-in-the-us/

But oh well, it's easy to hide camps like these in this day and age and no one knows about it, no one says anything, no one suspects a thing right? Tell me that if these where all Trump Supporting White Supremacists it would get the same next to nothing coverage and the MSM and Left wouldn't be screaming how it's proof of right wing, white supremacist threat being greater than Islam.

Oki

So you disapprove of American legal gun owners joining with others to train and protect their communities?

#19 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:24 AM

View PostLadybird, on 15 May 2019 - 09:59 AM, said:

So you disapprove of American legal gun owners joining with others to train and protect their communities?

Huge difference between self defense training and training to harm innocents or overthrow the gov.
Self defense training RARELY IF EVER IS DONE IN LARGE GROUPS OR IN THE NAME OF ANY RELIGION OR DEITY.
Hence the term SELF DEFENSE. As in by YOURSELF, as in you will be ALONE.
As you have never attended or received any type of training, military, paramilitary, reserve or self defense I wouldn't expect you to understand the differences.

Oki

#20 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:44 AM

View Postoki, on 15 May 2019 - 10:24 AM, said:

Huge difference between self defense training and training to harm innocents or overthrow the gov.
Self defense training RARELY IF EVER IS DONE IN LARGE GROUPS OR IN THE NAME OF ANY RELIGION OR DEITY.
Hence the term SELF DEFENSE. As in by YOURSELF, as in you will be ALONE.
As you have never attended or received any type of training, military, paramilitary, reserve or self defense I wouldn't expect you to understand the differences.

Oki

Your link mentioned an Islamist ‘training camp’ in Islamburg, aka Hancock, NY. This place may very well have guys in clamflouge with guns, but it also has families. It is a community that has women and children that have been threatened by right wing fanatics, fed by online conspiracy theorists.

https://www.reuters....g-idUSKBN15V2SC
https://www.nytimes....-community.html
https://www.thedaily...2b606bdabe.html

Why should these people not be able to protect themselves?

Are you saying there are no Christian militia groups in this country?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 15 May 2019 - 10:44 AM

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users