RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Imagine the firestorm if President Obama had skipped Arlington on Vete - RightNation.US

Imagine the firestorm if President Obama had skipped Arlington on Vete Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#41 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:22 PM

Imagine the firestorm if President Trump hadn't skipped a fundraiser after his Ambassador and staff were slaughtered in Benghazi? Who was it that didn't skip?

#42 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 16 November 2018 - 08:19 PM

View PostJerryL, on 16 November 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

Thought so. He also was the guest of honor and speaker at the American WW1 cemetery outside of Paris at Suresnes. We were there and he did a good job. A little too much on the Marines, but I think he was trying to compensate for the bad press he got for not going to Belleau, which is Mecca for the Marines.

I love the input you give us from outside the US about what goes on there that we don't hear about or it gets manipulated through the MSM over here...

#43 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:28 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 16 November 2018 - 08:19 PM, said:

I love the input you [Jerry] give us from outside the US about what goes on there that we don't hear about or it gets manipulated through the MSM over here...

Yup, Jerry's a great source from overseas, especially because his info doesn't go through the MSM leftwing wringer first.

:2up:

#44 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:44 PM

The funny part about this is that the author of the piece doesn't care about the president missing any events. Neither does any lefty poster here on RN or anywhere else. The headline says it all. They are pissed because Obama couldn't miss the events and that there isn't enough phony outrage in their latest calling wolf.

We know that leftists in general don't really care about veterans and the Obama administration in particular didn't either, as evidenced by they holding nobody accountable for the conditions of the VA hospital in Phoenix, Obama's actions during and after Benghazi, etc. Like I said before, this whole thing is phony posturing and nothing more.

#45 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:54 PM

View Postzurg, on 16 November 2018 - 04:11 AM, said:

“Some of my best friends are black.”

...Shoot!...Now i gotta clean coffee off my screen...

Kestrel...

#46 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:33 AM

Trump Concedes He Should Have Gone To Arlington Cemetery On Veterans Day

The Daily Caller
5:28 PM 11/16/2018 | Politics
Saagar Enjeti | White House Correspondent

excerpt:

President Donald Trump conceded to Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace that he should have attended a ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery on Veterans Day, in a forthcoming interview.

“I should have done that. I was extremely busy on calls for the country. We did a lot of calling, as you know,” Trump said.

He continued:

I could have done that. As you know, I just left the day before the American Cemetery, and I probably think — and that was one where it was raining as hard as you can imagine, and I made a speech at the American Cemetery the day before, and I probably — you know, in retrospect I should have, and I did last year, and I will virtually every year.

Trump referenced how the day before the federal holiday of Veterans Day that he had attended a memorial service for World War I soldiers in Paris, France, the day earlier. (RELATED: TRUMP: SECRET SERVICE WOULD NOT LET ME DRIVE TO FRENCH CEMETERY)

The president continued, “But we had come in very late at night and I had just left, literally, the American Cemetery in Paris and I really probably assumed that was fine and I was extremely busy because of affairs of state — doing other things.”

*SNIP*

LINK

Too bad so sad. We must ever rake you over the hellfire coals for such an egregious offense that strikes at the very heart of the democrat principle of valuing our military and their honors only when it affords the opportunity to ever rake political opponents over the hellfire coals. :tantrum:

:rolleyes: I, personally, can forgive this "affront to civilization". :sailor:

#47 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:32 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 16 November 2018 - 08:19 PM, said:

I love the input you give us from outside the US about what goes on there that we don't hear about or it gets manipulated through the MSM over here...

Amazing to actually be someplace, be involved in the planning of an event, and then see how the media twists it serve their agenda. The truth doesn’t even matter anymore, just what someone can make someone else believe.

View PostMontyPython, on 16 November 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

Yup, Jerry's a great source from overseas, especially because his info doesn't go through the MSM leftwing wringer first.

:2up:

I have to be good for something! ;)

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users