RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Hate crime hoaxes: Why? - RightNation.US

Hate crime hoaxes: Why? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:19 AM

Recently, a hate crime that enraged Leftist politicians, media, and celebrities was exposed as a hoax. The supposed victim, an actor I had never heard of prior to the hoax, who starred on a show I had never heard of prior to the hoax, turned out to be a fraud. Before he was exposed as a fraud, he said that anybody who doubted his story was a racist.

Usually when a hate crime is exposed as a hoax, the victim/perpetrator claims they created the hoax "to start a conversation". Okay, let's have a conversation. About hate crime hoaxes.

Andy Ngo has a great thread on Twitter listing just the hate crimes hoaxes by people who claimed to be victims of Trump supporters. For those not on Twitter, let's start with his list:

That's just the hoaxes against Trump supporters since the election. And now we can add some actor from some show to that list. I guess that's why the FBI says that hate crime reports have been increasing every year since Trump was elected president.

But hate crime hoaxes have been around long before 2016, as documented at fakehatecrimes.org.

My questions for this thread are:
  • Why do people fake hate crimes?
  • Why do so many hate crime hoaxes occur on college campuses?
  • Why isn't there a long list of hate crime hoaxes claimed against Leftists, say, Antifa?

And while we're at it...
  • Where did people get the idea that Trump is "homophobic" (the catch-all term for people who do not actively support the LGBTQ agenda)?
  • Where did people get the idea that Trump is anti-Semitic?
  • Where did people get the idea that Trump is racist?

I reserve the right to ask more questions later, as the discussion develops.
;)

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:37 AM

I’ll start. People fake hate crimes because they really want it to be true that Trump is the evil bad guy that the MSM and leftists are saying he is. So in the absence of actual evidence, it needs to fabricated, because everyone will understand that even if it’s fake, it’s accurate. Like, straight white men are just homophobic racists, even if there are no immediate examples.

Why they occur on college campuses? Where are the looniest people with the least purpose? Yup, those people are found on college campuses. The rest takes care of itself by simple evolution. And a few sprinkles of creation.

Why aren’t there hoaxes against the left? Well... three reasons. One. People on the right are generally busy with work, family, life to make elaborate hoax plans. Two. There’s no reason to make up hate crime hoaxes against the left because the clear majority of actual hate crimes are committed by the left. So there’s simply no need for hoaxes. Three. People on the right actually don’t tend to lie. It’s not in their DNA. Yeah, makes life a bit more boring, but definitely better. Which is the goal for most of the right. Sort of the polar opposite of the left.

Okay that’s all for now.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:24 AM

Zurg hit all those nails directly on the head. Leftists desperately want to believe Trump and all his supporters are "racists" and "bigots" and "misogynists" and "homophobes" and so forth. And they desperately want everybody else to believe it too. But because we aren't any of those things, there is no "proof" or "evidence" to support the claim. So they figure they must make up "evidence".

It truly requires an astonishing level of stupidity and dishonesty to be a leftist.

<_<

#4 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:40 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 18 February 2019 - 01:24 AM, said:

Zurg hit all those nails directly on the head. Leftists desperately want to believe Trump and all his supporters are "racists" and "bigots" and "misogynists" and "homophobes" and so forth. And they desperately want everybody else to believe it too. But because we aren't any of those things, there is no "proof" or "evidence" to support the claim. So they figure they must make up "evidence".

It truly requires an astonishing level of stupidity and dishonesty to be a leftist.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

:yeahthat:

#5 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:55 AM

Why do people fake/hoax crimes period? They want attention. They want others to feel about a person or a cause the same way they do. They are bat<censored> crazy. They lied about one thing and it took on a life of its own.

Anyone remember Ashley Todd?

Then there are the hoaxes like this, which back in the day got men killed:
https://www.dallasne...ison-police-say

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 18 February 2019 - 06:55 AM

#6 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:35 AM

View PostLadybird, on 18 February 2019 - 06:55 AM, said:

Why do people fake/hoax crimes period? They want attention. They want others to feel about a person or a cause the same way they do. They are bat<censored> crazy. They lied about one thing and it took on a life of its own.

Sigh. So its all the same? You find an example of a person on the right making something up and that's equivalent to a significant pattern of people repeatedly inventing hate crimes out of nowhere and then blaming it on people on the right?

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:52 AM

View PostModerator T, on 18 February 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

Sigh. So its all the same? You find an example of a person on the right making something up and that's equivalent to a significant pattern of people repeatedly inventing hate crimes out of nowhere and then blaming it on people on the right?

More of Ladybird's "whataboutisms" to defend her progtard criminals.

The proggies are all astroturf frauds and fakers in everything that they do. They always have been.

#8 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:54 AM

Amazing how they are almost always narcissistic leftists? Have to be crazy to believe that surrendering individuality leads to freedom.

#9 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:56 AM

She's consistent. I wonder how long that search on the web took.

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:05 AM

Because leftists are mentally ill.

:yawn:

The obtuse queen.

View PostRock N, on 18 February 2019 - 07:52 AM, said:

More of Ladybird's "whataboutisms" to defend her progtard criminals.

The proggies are all astroturf frauds and fakers in everything that they do. They always have been.

:exactly:

#11 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:07 AM

The first question on that list in the OP was "Why do people fake hate crimes?". I gave answers, along with a couple of examples.

#12 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:12 AM

I know it's risky to generalize, but for the most part , people on the Left tend to lack the character that's displayed by their opposites on the Right. Example: How many Conservative women do you know who would parade around wearing pussy hats?! Good luck finding one! How many Conservatives would excuse and protect an Illegal guilty of committing a crime?! Or think an abortion after delivery is acceptable? So, it's a given that we're different, yes?!

Conservatives can accept differences of opinion, Leftists cannot. The examples of their hatred for Donald Trump, along with their phony investigation of him and media bias are endless. So...they portray Trump supporters as evil even if they have to lie to do it. I suppose the perpetrators feel like they're helping their cause, but it goes back to their lack of character as to why they create a hoax in the first place...

#13 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:24 AM

View PostCensport, on 18 February 2019 - 12:19 AM, said:

• Why do people fake hate crimes?
  • Why do so many hate crime hoaxes occur on college campuses?
  • Why isn't there a long list of hate crime hoaxes claimed against Leftists, say, Antifa?

And while we're at it...
  • Where did people get the idea that Trump is "homophobic" (the catch-all term for people who do not actively support the LGBTQ agenda)?
  • Where did people get the idea that Trump is anti-Semitic?
  • Where did people get the idea that Trump is racist?

They need "real life" examples to keep their narrative alive. If real life doesn't supply the examples the left will create them.

And speaking of Antifa, I used "Disqus" to post a comment on an article at "The Hill". I included a link to this list of violence against Trump supporters. The link was flagged as spam and my post deleted...

#14 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:27 AM

Did you really expect anything more from Queen Hypocrite?

#15 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:49 AM

http://i.postimg.cc/vHwDVYhr/Dzq427-UYAA9v-EM.jpg

Birds of a feather...

#16 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:50 AM

Why crimes against someone over their color, race, religion, orientation are all wrong, all of these hoaxes are wrong, regardless of who orchestrates them, whites, blacks, gays, heteros or whatever religion, and lately, the reasons are much more sinister then just getting attention. The trend of these hoaxes the last couple of years is to try to make any Trump supporter or Trump look bad and to stoke the fire of racial tensions and more hatred. If you can't see that, you're in denial.

#17 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:05 AM

View PostItalian Biker, on 18 February 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

Why crimes against someone over their color, race, religion, orientation are all wrong, all of these hoaxes are wrong, regardless of who orchestrates them, whites, blacks, gays, heteros or whatever religion, and lately, the reasons are much more sinister then just getting attention. The trend of these hoaxes the last couple of years is to try to make any Trump supporter or Trump look bad and to stoke the fire of racial tensions and more hatred. If you can't see that, you're in denial.

If you want an example of 'Why the hoax' from the reasons I listed, I'll throw in Tawana Brawley. I would consider her in the category of a person (a kid really), who told a lie which then took on a life of its own, with the help of those who want to prove that their 'cause' is righteous.

#18 User is offline   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:16 AM

People fake hate crimes because "hate" crimes get more publicity than other crimes do. "Hate" crimes get more publicity because the MSM loves to publicize them. The MSM loves to publicize them because they want to look morally superior. That is why the MSM gave the death of Trayvon Martin, which was not murder, twenty times the publicity of the Christian-Newsom murders. The MSM's blatant double standard in crime reporting is one of the reasons for the evaporation of the MSM's credibility and therefore its abandonment by its former audience.

There were approximately 100,000 cases of forcible rape in the United States in 2017. How many of them got the publicity of the Duke lacrosse team rape hoax? There were approximately 600,000 aggravated assaults in the USA in 2017 (source: Statista.com) How many of them got the publicity of the Jussie Smollett hoax? The MSM gives more publicity to crimes with the "hate" designation because they have an automatic appeal to members of the identity group, whether sex, race, or sexual perversion. Jussie Smollett's status as a two-fer, both black and homosexual, made his accusation irresistible to the MSM and every celebrity with a Twitter account.

#19 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:04 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 18 February 2019 - 08:24 AM, said:

They need "real life" examples to keep their narrative alive. If real life doesn't supply the examples the left will create them.

And speaking of Antifa, I used "Disqus" to post a comment on an article at "The Hill". I included a link to this list of violence against Trump supporters. The link was flagged as spam and my post deleted...

Not surprising. The mentally warped leftards over at the Hill love the Antifa trash. A fun site to troll the snowflakes though.

Speaking of which... I may just go over there and post the same link you posted, in a random thread....:whistling:

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 18 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

#20 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 18 February 2019 - 10:04 AM, said:

Not surprising. The mentally warped leftards over at the Hill love the Antifa trash. A fun site to troll the snowflakes though.

:2up:

I'm confusing them with facts as we speak! :lol:

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users