RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Poor People Not Allowed In AOC's Luxury Apartment Complex - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Poor People Not Allowed In AOC's Luxury Apartment Complex Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   jr_tex 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 2,523
  • Joined: 20-September 03

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:18 AM

View PostDJGoody, on 20 February 2019 - 08:57 AM, said:

Doesn't she get a pension for the rest of her little Socialist life? I thought I read somewhere that a member of Congress gets paid a pension even if they serve only 2 years.


She does. Plus she will leave a millionaire like so many before her. Think Harry Reid and Phil Graham. Or she will have a investment banking job waiting. Sheís an economist donít ya know.
0

#22 User is offline   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,619
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:27 AM

View Postjr_tex, on 20 February 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

She does. Plus she will leave a millionaire like so many before her. Think Harry Reid and Phil Graham. Or she will have a investment banking job waiting. Sheís an economist donít ya know.

Can you image her in charge of your 401k....
0

#23 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

  • Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,206
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 20 February 2019 - 12:29 PM

View Postzurg, on 20 February 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

Can you image her in charge of your 401k....

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/saywha.gif http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/hairpull.gif
0

#24 User is offline   tailgunner 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 2,671
  • Joined: 09-April 03

Posted 20 February 2019 - 12:39 PM

View Postzurg, on 20 February 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

Can you image her in charge of your 401k....


Or the US economy?
0

#25 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 20,167
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 20 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

View PostDJGoody, on 20 February 2019 - 08:57 AM, said:

Doesn't she get a pension for the rest of her little Socialist life? I thought I read somewhere that a member of Congress gets paid a pension even if they serve only 2 years.


Yes and no. With less than 20 years, they won't get a FULL pension but they'll still get 'A' pension that they can start drawing after normal retirement age.

The formula currently is (Average of highest 3 years) x .017 x number of years.

AOC's salary is $174,000/yr. If she's in only two years, the third year counts as 0 for averaging purposes, so ($174,000 + $174,000 + 0) / 3 = $116,000.

$116,000 x .017 x 2 = $3,944/yr that she can start collecting at age 62. There used to be a minimum of 5 years service to get anything at all, but I believe that's been dropped just within the past few years.
0

#26 User is offline   grimreefer 

  • U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,169
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:44 PM

View Postzurg, on 20 February 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

A friend sent me this meme. Itís MABA. If you havenít seen it, itís worth it. (Sorry, is put the image here but on my mobile it doesnít happen too easily...)

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7807/47157626931_8db19fda5f.jpg

:lol: :2up:
0

#27 User is offline   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,619
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:47 PM

Thanks Liz!!
0

#28 User is offline   stick 

  • The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 16,351
  • Joined: 24-November 03

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:56 PM

One day you are cursing the bourgeoisie, the next day you ARE the bourgeoisie.
0

#29 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,539
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:11 AM

View Poststick, on 20 February 2019 - 11:56 PM, said:

One day you are cursing the bourgeoisie, the next day you ARE the bourgeoisie.


If you look at She Guevara's history you will find out she has always been bourgeoisie. George Orwell pointed out in his Road to Wigan Pier. The upper class intellectual socialist does not love the poor, but they just hate the rich.
0

#30 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,850
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:48 AM

She's not your average freshman congress critter. She has gotten more publicity (negative and positive), and is the target of wide spread, deep hatred, I can't blame her for choosing a building with stepped up security.
0

#31 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,539
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:56 AM

View PostLadybird, on 21 February 2019 - 07:48 AM, said:

She's not your average freshman congress critter. She has gotten more publicity (negative and positive), and is the target of wide spread, deep hatred, I can't blame her for choosing a building with stepped up security.


The Right does not hate She-Guevara. We just think she is a moron.

Unless you think she is going to hire a couple of Nigerians to beat her up.
0

#32 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,475
  • Joined: 08-May 03

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:17 AM

View Poststick, on 20 February 2019 - 11:56 PM, said:

One day you are cursing the bourgeoisie, the next day you ARE the bourgeoisie.

Ha!
0

#33 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,475
  • Joined: 08-May 03

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:19 AM

View PostLadybird, on 21 February 2019 - 07:48 AM, said:

She's not your average freshman congress critter. She has gotten more publicity (negative and positive), and is the target of wide spread, deep hatred, I can't blame her for choosing a building with stepped up security.

Because God knows that even though.we speak up for the riff raff, we canít rub shoulders with the riff raff
0

#34 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,850
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:34 AM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 21 February 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

The Right does not hate She-Guevara. We just think she is a moron.

Unless you think she is going to hire a couple of Nigerians to beat her up.


Cortez has taken up temporary residence in the heads of those on the right. I wouldnít call her the Trump of the left (not yet), but she is the Sarah Palin. Why so much ink has been expended on this woman is beyond me.
0

#35 User is offline   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,619
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:49 AM

View PostLadybird, on 21 February 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

Cortez has taken up temporary residence in the heads of those on the right. I wouldnít call her the Trump of the left (not yet), but she is the Sarah Palin. Why so much ink has been expended on this woman is beyond me.

Itís obvious. Because sheís got tons of stupid followers who vote, thatís why. People like AOC (and your sideís leading presidential candidates) would destroy America.
0

#36 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,389
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

View Postzurg, on 20 February 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

A friend sent me this meme. Itís MABA. If you havenít seen it, itís worth it. (Sorry, is put the image here but on my mobile it doesnít happen too easily...)

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7807/47157626931_8db19fda5f.jpg


:biglaugh:

View Postzurg, on 21 February 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

Itís obvious. Because sheís got tons of stupid followers who vote, thatís why. People like AOC (and your sideís leading presidential candidates) would destroy America.


:exactly:
0

#37 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 16,487
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:16 AM

View PostSeverian, on 19 February 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." - George Orwell, Animal Farm.

Same as it ever was.

Same as it ever was.

Same as it ever was.

Same as it ever was.
0

#38 User is offline   Tikk 

  • Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,525
  • Joined: 16-December 03

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:22 AM

View Postzurg, on 21 February 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

Itís obvious. Because sheís got tons of stupid followers who vote, thatís why. People like AOC (and your sideís leading presidential candidates) would destroy America.


It's not obvious to the stupid.
0

#39 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 55,226
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:40 AM

View PostLadybird, on 21 February 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

Cortez has taken up temporary residence in the heads of those on the right. I wouldnít call her the Trump of the left (not yet), but she is the Sarah Palin. Why so much ink has been expended on this woman is beyond me.


Because she says & does hilariously stupid things virtually every day. So hilarious it's impossible to ignore. And even more importantly, so stupid it's necessary to shine a bright light on it, because her supporters are just as stupid as she is. The louder and more frequent the public ridicule, the less likely she'll be elected again.

B)
0

#40 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 34,853
  • Joined: 13-January 04

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 21 February 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

Because she says & does hilariously stupid things virtually every day. So hilarious it's impossible to ignore. And even more importantly, so stupid it's necessary to shine a bright light on it, because her supporters are just as stupid as she is. The louder and more frequent the public ridicule, the less likely she'll be elected again.

B)


Stupidity should be painful. Otherwise these stupid people, herself and those who elect her (and all democrats), have no mechanism for change/learning.
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users