RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Jussie Smollett charged with filing a false report - police - RightNation.US

Jussie Smollett charged with filing a false report - police Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:44 PM

BBC News
15 minutes ago

'Chicago police say that US actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with filing a false police report.

The Empire star had said he was subjected to a homophobic and racist physical attack by two men in January.

Doubt was later cast on his account after US media reported that police believed he may have paid two Nigerian brothers to stage the attack.

Mr Smollett's lawyers said they would "conduct a thorough investigation and mount an aggressive defence". On Wednesday, a police spokesman said felony criminal charges had been approved against the actor.

Mr Smollett had been charged for "disorderly conduct / filing a false police report", the spokesman, Anthony Guglielmi, said in a tweet.

"Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."'

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-47313172

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:23 PM

Throw the book at the lying little sh*t.

<_<

#3 User is offline   moocow 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:39 PM

View Postscotsman, on 20 February 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

BBC News
15 minutes ago

'Chicago police say that US actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with filing a false police report.

The Empire star had said he was subjected to a homophobic and racist physical attack by two men in January.

Doubt was later cast on his account after US media reported that police believed he may have paid two Nigerian brothers to stage the attack.

Mr Smollett's lawyers said they would "conduct a thorough investigation and mount an aggressive defence". On Wednesday, a police spokesman said felony criminal charges had been approved against the actor.

Mr Smollett had been charged for "disorderly conduct / filing a false police report", the spokesman, Anthony Guglielmi, said in a tweet.

"Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."'

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-47313172

I think there was a lot of doubt prior to police reporting he may have paid two Nigerian brothers to stage the attack. I think his whole story was pretty incredible from the get go.

Also, asking a legal team for a peaceable surrender? Are they implying it's not normal operating procedure to serve a warrant at 4:00am with an entire SWAT team while CNN is filming?

#4 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:52 PM

View Postmoocow, on 20 February 2019 - 10:39 PM, said:

I think there was a lot of doubt prior to police reporting he may have paid two Nigerian brothers to stage the attack. I think his whole story was pretty incredible from the get go.

Also, asking a legal team for a peaceable surrender? Are they implying it's not normal operating procedure to serve a warrant at 4:00am with an entire SWAT team while CNN is filming?

Couldn't he be destroying evidence right now?

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:31 AM

View Postmoocow, on 20 February 2019 - 10:39 PM, said:

That's only for republicans, conservatives and old white men.

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:37 AM

I hope that he soon gets to repeatedly experience his obvious fantasy of being beaten up and gang/gay raped while in prison.

#7 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:01 AM

View PostRock N, on 21 February 2019 - 12:37 AM, said:

I hope that he soon gets to repeatedly experience his obvious fantasy of being beaten up and gang/gay raped while in prison.

that's a bit much, dontcha think?

#8 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:36 AM

Same as false rape claims, I think if convicted he should get double the time an actual attacker would have received.

Mark

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:53 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 21 February 2019 - 02:01 AM, said:

Nope.

He deserves worse actually.

#10 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:04 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 21 February 2019 - 02:01 AM, said:

More than a bit. I've seen what rape does to a person first hand. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

#11 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:04 AM

Dip<censored> was arrested this morning.

#12 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:34 AM

Stole this profound comment

"The Jussie Smollett case is what happens when the demand for racism is greater than the supply"

#13 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:34 AM

I'm gonna wait here for all those that were banging the gong to disparage Trump supporters for being racist homophobes that attacked an innocent black gay person. :whistling:

#14 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:40 AM

I know of three top Virginia politicians who will be sending care packages and love letters to Jussie while he serves two days of double secret probation.

#15 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:44 AM

Next up, the he was depressed and in a bad place in his life, excuse. Too bad he canít come out as gay. 😏

View Postsatellite66, on 21 February 2019 - 07:34 AM, said:

Stole this profound comment

"The Jussie Smollett case is what happens when the demand for racism is greater than the supply"

That is priceless!!! So stealing that!!

😊

#16 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:52 AM

I was at the gym the other day. They have tv's everywhere. They had The Real on. Apparently it is one of the shows where a group of brainless bimbos sits around pontificating on the news of the day. Whether it"s Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, or this group of losers, they really believe they know what they are talking about and that their point of view means anything. Well one of the group, a heavier set black girl said even if he did file a false report that she is going to support him because victims need to be supported. Can you follow that logic? I get incensed at these racist blacks who could care a less about truth or justice. It is all about revenge and retribution. If she wants to stand with the victims, how about standing with white, conservative males because we were the ones victimized.

It was like the OJ trial. I remember many black Americans celebrating and saying it doesn't matter if he killed them. It is a victory that a black man gets away with it due to past, alleged injustices. I added alleged, they would never say that.

This post has been edited by Holland25: 21 February 2019 - 07:55 AM

#17 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:59 AM

Expect this to be the last we hear of it. The Trump angle has been disproven, so the media is on to their next crapshow, probably the Coast Guard white supremacist who was plotting a terror attack and who liked Trump. Smollett no longer fits the agenda, so he's no longer going to be news.

#18 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:08 AM

Trying to pull this off in an area with cameras in every store and on every corner...not too swift.

#19 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:17 AM

View PostLadybird, on 21 February 2019 - 08:08 AM, said:

Trying to pull this off in an area with cameras in every store and on every corner...not too swift.

Is this REALLY the best you can muster in light of everything? Dumass should have done it in a better venue, really?

:sheep:

#20 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:28 AM

He didn't turn himself in....He's on the run

http://i.postimg.cc/gk2TsXWq/IMG-0309.jpg

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic