RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump's tax dodges look more serious than Whitewater - RightNation.US

Trump's tax dodges look more serious than Whitewater Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:33 PM

View PostLadybird, on 17 October 2019 - 01:01 PM, said:

Correct. They moved on to something else.

If there’s no malfeasance in this matter, there shouldn’t be a problem with a close inspection.

We do, ALL OF US, enjoy the benefit of presumption of innocence. Even you. If there's evidence, bring it forward. But consider just this ONE thing, LB. With all the leaks in government these past three years, don't you think the IRS would have one Obamasucker that would have revealed any real, criminal malfeasance in Trump's taxes? I realize you probably don't pay any, but the code is complex by design. Those bent toward jacking you on tax evasion, could usually prove a case, regardless of your intentions.

Just more BS for your hive mind to latch onto.

Wait for your next instruction like the good drone you are.

#42 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:44 PM

I have a question that is a bit on a tangent. I assume someone like President Trump, who must have a staggering amount of forms filled out each year, is obviously paying someone to do all of his taxes for him. Assuming something was found to be wrong, how does that work when the taxpayer is paying a company to provide a service (and probably signing off legally as to the validity of the forms they submit) and a discrepancy is found by the IRS? Wouldn't the IRS need to have evidence that whatever error that was made was due to the taxpayer and not the company, both, etc?

#43 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:52 PM

View PostJunto, on 17 October 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

I have a question that is a bit on a tangent. I assume someone like President Trump, who must have a staggering amount of forms filled out each year, is obviously paying someone to do all of his taxes for him. Assuming something was found to be wrong, how does that work when the taxpayer is paying a company to provide a service (and probably signing off legally as to the validity of the forms they submit) and a discrepancy is found by the IRS? Wouldn't the IRS need to have evidence that whatever error that was made was due to the taxpayer and not the company, both, etc?

In a sane world, the tax preparer will assist you in an audit. They don't, I think, absorb liability, but they're there to answer questions as to how/why you filed as you did. As I posited above, if the IRS has a beef on Trump's taxes, we'd know about it. Congress has no right to examine his taxes.

LB's back to screaming at the tides again.

#44 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:09 PM

They’re just going to continue to do this crap shoot until the election. Look, it’s their only hope, to sling mud and hope enough sticks to gain enough votes from the riff raff to beat Trump. They’re way behind, will likely stay behind, but when they can spend someone else’s money to get rid of the target of their hatred, of course they’ll keep it up as long as possible.

This specific charge is nonsense as many have alluded to. Our house (on the side of our street) that we bought 20 years ago is worth almost 3x on the market but its tax base has increased only about 40% in that time. For one, local law limits increases to a little under 4% per year. In reality (helped by recessions) the average growth of tax base has been under 2%. Does LB get this simple idea?

#45 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:31 PM

View Postzurg, on 17 October 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

They’re just going to continue to do this crap shoot until the election. Look, it’s their only hope, to sling mud and hope enough sticks to gain enough votes from the riff raff to beat Trump. They’re way behind, will likely stay behind, but when they can spend someone else’s money to get rid of the target of their hatred, of course they’ll keep it up as long as possible.

This specific charge is nonsense as many have alluded to. Our house (on the side of our street) that we bought 20 years ago is worth almost 3x on the market but its tax base has increased only about 40% in that time. For one, local law limits increases to a little under 4% per year. In reality (helped by recessions) the average growth of tax base has been under 2%. Does LB get this simple idea?

Nope. Math is cursive.

#46 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:55 PM

From the article itself....

For another example, “Trump’s company told New York City tax officials it made about $822,000 renting space to commercial tenants there in 2017, records show. The company told loan officials it took in $1.67 million that year — more than twice as much.”

Anyone with half a brain knows made and took in are not necessarily one in the same.
Made is what you clear, what's left as in positive territory. Took in is your freaken' gross. Who needs Heroine, Opioids, or fentanol. T.D.S. has them all beat with it's mind altering effects.

#47 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:02 PM

View Postoki, on 17 October 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

From the article itself....

For another example, “Trump’s company told New York City tax officials it made about $822,000 renting space to commercial tenants there in 2017, records show. The company told loan officials it took in $1.67 million that year — more than twice as much.”

Anyone with half a brain knows made and took in are not necessarily one in the same.
Made is what you clear, what's left as in positive territory. Took in is your freaken' gross. Who needs Heroine, Opioids, or fentanol. T.D.S. has them all beat with it's mind altering effects.

Good point, it could be that too.

#48 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:28 PM

This one is really lame. Back then Back then Mr. Trump was just another rich guy. If he did anything illegal, rich guys get throwed in jail all the time. Cushy jails maybe, but jail. I see no wrong in using every legal means necessary to keep a buck.

Mark

#49 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:53 PM

:yawn:

#50 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 18 October 2019 - 05:42 AM

View PostLadybird, on 17 October 2019 - 01:01 PM, said:

Correct. They moved on to something else.

If there's no malfeasance in this matter, there shouldn't be a problem with a close inspection.

Do you really believe that stupidity? As a private citizen should I be allowed to look at your records as a law enforcement officer simply because I am curious? I mean you didn't do anything wrong so why should you care if I run your tax history, your law enforcement history, your family history and anything else that tips my fancy? Why shouldn't I as a random LEO be allowed to run anyone?

OH Right because you are an American citizen and it's not the job of the government to run audits on your life simply because you are not of the same political motivation as I am.

When you actually Grow the hell up and realize that PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY and it is not the responsibility of the individual to prove innocence but the government to establish probably cause and then PROVE guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Then you will become a mature citizen of this nation. I don't ever expect that because you only see what you want to see and if you don't like a person you will happily use every force possible to harm them. That's not the way this nation was founded, that's the crap of the third world. IF you like it so much move to Venezuela, with the money you have you could live like a Queen.

#51 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:43 AM

I'd say that they won't ever stop any of this criminal harassment until he's out of office in 2025 and if Pence or another Trump type republican gets in, that person will be harassed too for all their days. Anything that they can do to interrupt, interfere, disable, marginalize and destroy Trump to prevent him from righting all of their decades of proggy wrongs to us and our country. They will continue to cook up any illegal underhanded means that there is to do this until they are brought to justice and dealt with and permanently removed from the picture.

#52 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:50 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 18 October 2019 - 05:42 AM, said:

Do you really believe that stupidity? As a private citizen should I be allowed to look at your records as a law enforcement officer simply because I am curious? I mean you didn't do anything wrong so why should you care if I run your tax history, your law enforcement history, your family history and anything else that tips my fancy? Why shouldn't I as a random LEO be allowed to run anyone?

OH Right because you are an American citizen and it's not the job of the government to run audits on your life simply because you are not of the same political motivation as I am.

When you actually Grow the hell up and realize that PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY and it is not the responsibility of the individual to prove innocence but the government to establish probably cause and then PROVE guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Then you will become a mature citizen of this nation. I don't ever expect that because you only see what you want to see and if you don't like a person you will happily use every force possible to harm them. That's not the way this nation was founded, that's the crap of the third world. IF you like it so much move to Venezuela, with the money you have you could live like a Queen.

She only wants those rights only for her beloved criminals and deviants, whom she regularly champions on this site.

Innocent people?
Naah.

They only should have the right to be the deserving victims of the poor misunderstood criminals, be honored and privileged to be robbed, beaten, raped and murdered and they should never have nothing to say about it or ever be allowed to fight back. Criminals are entitled to love, respect and dignity as they intentionally harm others.

#53 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:51 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 18 October 2019 - 05:42 AM, said:

:yeahthat:

Even IRT the President of the United States.

#54 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:03 AM

View Postsearcher, on 17 October 2019 - 11:28 PM, said:

This one is really lame. Back then Back then Mr. Trump was just another rich guy. If he did anything illegal, rich guys get throwed in jail all the time. Cushy jails maybe, but jail. I see no wrong in using every legal means necessary to keep a buck.

Mark

Yeah, but he was a Democrat back then remember...

#55 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:42 AM

View PostRock N, on 18 October 2019 - 06:43 AM, said:

I'd say that they won't ever stop any of this criminal harassment until he's out of office in 2025 and if Pence or another Trump type republican gets in, that person will be harassed too for all their days. Anything that they can do to interrupt, interfere, disable, marginalize and destroy Trump to prevent him from righting all of their decades of proggy wrongs to us and our country. They will continue to cook up any illegal underhanded means that there is to do this until they are brought to justice and dealt with and permanently removed from the picture.

Yeah that’s true. It’s so obvious in the case of Trump
1) Russia stuff - didn’t stick so followed by....
2) Ukraine stuff - didn’t stick so followed by....
3) Tax return stuff - won’t stick so followed by...
4) ....
5) .....

#56 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:23 AM

View Postzurg, on 18 October 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

Yeah that's true. It's so obvious in the case of Trump
1) Russia stuff - didn't stick so followed by....
2) Ukraine stuff - didn't stick so followed by....
3) Tax return stuff - won't stick so followed by...
4) ....
5) .....

Pretty soon they will be pinning abortions on him.

#57 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:14 PM

There is no law (repeated for lefty lunkheads) repeat NO LAW requiring Trump to disclose his tax returns. If all the other past POTUS's decided to provide theirs, it still DOES NOT REQUIRE Trump to disclose his. The lefts baseless whining about it still doesn't make it a requirement. Their equally merit-less snivel about "well, if you don't have anything to hide, what are you worried about?" is as worthless as 'no such agency' spying on Americans in defiance of the 4th Amd, and defensively claiming that "if you don't have anything to hide, what are you so worried about?" The point being that if there is no probable cause, there is no case to force it to be disclosed. End-of-story.

The lefty liberal lunatics are just PO'd because they want to engage in yet another witch-hunt without any factual basis, and Trump's not playing their game. You know that even with perfectly squeaky clean tax returns, they will STILL use merit-less charges, rumor, innuendo, etc. (aided by their fake-news co-conspirators in the 'media') to continue making Trump look despicable in the public's eyes, and likely begin yet *another* 'impeachment inquiry' (which doesn't require them to vote, so they don't risk their district's wrath) where they will continue to 'hit, and not get hit back' to attempt to influence yet another election. Trump knows their game, and decides not to play with unfair 'heads - we win / tails - you lose' rules.

This post has been edited by ASE: 19 October 2019 - 12:12 PM

#58 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:42 PM

Newsweek - Is Donald Trump Really Being Audited by the IRS?

(small excerpt, bold mine)

"The letter from Trump's tax lawyers...deals with Trump's personal returns, but it's also kind of a business return as well. Dillon and Nelson note that he has "sole proprietorships" in some 500 different entities, making his personal returns "inordinately large and complex."

In the letter, the lawyers claim the mogul has been under "continuous examination" by the IRS since 2002, "consistent with the IRS' practice for large and complex businesses." The letter also asserts that IRS examinations of Trump's tax returns from 2002 to 2008 have been "closed administratively," while its examinations of returns for the years since 2009 are "ongoing."

---

Again, he was a VERY outspoken critic of President Obama during his terms. During that time, 'rogue agents' in the IRS started targeting conservatives. With what is just beginning to come out about the internal corruption inside of the Obama administration, and the illegal spying free-for-all that has been going on for a long time - would he not have been tied up for all of his illegal dealings all those years before? You know they had been looking. Look how crazy of a story they had to come up with instead of all the other things they normally dig up on people.

#59 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:23 AM

View PostLadybird, on 17 October 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

The result of the independent council was impeachment.

The result of the independent council was Bill Clinton deciding to perjure himself so he wouldn't have to admit to America that he sexually harassed Paula Jones and he was getting blowjobs from an intern.

Trump is a rich crook. Just ask all of the contractors he stiffed.

If he is a crook, someone should investigate him.

#60 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 20 October 2019 - 05:46 AM

Trump is a rich crook. Just ask all of the contractors he stiffed.

But he hasn't bumped off any. The Clintons and their associates can't claim that

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users