RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Decorated Federal Agent Just Took a Flamethrower to the FBI - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Decorated Federal Agent Just Took a Flamethrower to the FBI Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 October 2019 - 11:59 AM

https://truepundit.c...wer-to-the-fbi/

Decorated Federal Agent Just Took a Flamethrower to the FBI minutes One of the FBI's most high-profile agents-turned-whistleblower took the FBI to task Friday for wasting millions of tax dollars to fight honest agents who call out the crooked Bureau.
Robyn Gritz is a retired FBI boss who is now suing her former employer after losing her job, the cost of telling the truth in the wayward FBI these days.

Gritz began Tweeting about her struggles with the FBI on Friday and we have compiled that string of these epic posts here:

From Gritz's Twitter @vabelle2010, the links included are from her posts as well:

"Where are your tax dollars going? Continuous undermining of @POTUS , Congressional harassment and discrimination payoffs, IRS targeting of conservative groups, in the pockets of your representatives… All of this should concern you. But I have to bring up what I'm paying for…

I am actually paying for the litigation war @FBI @TheJusticeDept have waged against me and other hardworking & ethical FBI agents, analysts and professional staff. I'm paying for the screwing over of myself. Wtf???

EEO (same) litigation out for years. I'm at 7 years 3 months. I have friends who have gone through this for 9-15 years. What is this costing the taxpayers? @LindseyGrahamSC @SenRonJohnson @ChuckGrassley @JusticeOIG

I don't know how much but each & every action they take against me uses your tax dollars. Every day costs them, at a minimum, $476 in back wages. Every time they file a frivolous motion to dismiss, hundreds of not thousands of your dollars are used. Let me break this down:

This post has been edited by Liz: 20 October 2019 - 01:51 PM
Reason for edit: Please do not alter the article's original title

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:00 PM

Familiar lesson?

Whistleblower against Trump? Patriot. Impartial. Doing her/his job. Admirable. Courageous. Model citizen. Role model.

Whistleblower against the swamp? Traitor. Supremacist. Criminal. Despicable. Deplorable. Do Not Fly list material. Unemployed.

#3 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:16 PM

View Postzurg, on 20 October 2019 - 02:00 PM, said:

Familiar lesson?

Whistleblower against Trump? Patriot. Impartial. Doing her/his job. Admirable. Courageous. Model citizen. Role model.

Whistleblower against the swamp? Traitor. Supremacist. Criminal. Despicable. Deplorable. Do Not Fly list material. Unemployed.

I have a direct report that filed a “whistle blower” complaint in order to try to intimidate us into not disciplining him.

No kidding, his complaint is that he “blew the whistle” by telling his hierarchy and...evil us...we agreed with him and took action. Never mind the fact that is lying about what he told us and there was never anything illegal, unethical or dangerous. It was simply an inconvenience to him...AND we took action and remedied it.

He is going to find out this week that his ploy didn’t work and he doesn’t run the agency. Dip<censored>.

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:24 PM

View PostJerryL, on 20 October 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

I have a direct report that filed a “whistle blower” complaint in order to try to intimidate us into not disciplining him.

No kidding, his complaint is that he “blew the whistle” by telling his hierarchy and...evil us...we agreed with him and took action. Never mind the fact that is lying about what he told us and there was never anything illegal, unethical or dangerous. It was simply an inconvenience to him...AND we took action and remedied it.

He is going to find out this week that his ploy didn’t work and he doesn’t run the agency. Dip<censored>.

LOL. Play stupid games....

#5 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 October 2019 - 04:14 PM

I have a direct report that filed a "whistle blower" complaint in order to try to intimidate us into not disciplining him.

No kidding, his complaint is that he "blew the whistle" by telling his hierarchy and...evil us...we agreed with him and took action. Never mind the fact that is lying about what he told us and there was never anything illegal, unethical or dangerous. It was simply an inconvenience to him...AND we took action and remedied it.

He is going to find out this week that his ploy didn't work and he doesn't run the agency. Dip<censored>.

I've learned the best answer to an ultimatum is the one they DON'T want. . . .

#6 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:03 AM

I have a direct report that filed a "whistle blower" complaint in order to try to intimidate us into not disciplining him.

No kidding, his complaint is that he "blew the whistle" by telling his hierarchy and...evil us...we agreed with him and took action. Never mind the fact that is lying about what he told us and there was never anything illegal, unethical or dangerous. It was simply an inconvenience to him...AND we took action and remedied it.

He is going to find out this week that his ploy didn't work and he doesn't run the agency. Dip<censored>.

Police Motto "You can't fix stupid, but you can give it a court date"... Rings true with just about anything. I gave 3 court dates away this weekend. May not fix stupid, but it slows it down.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users