RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pressley on Kavanaugh impeachment: - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pressley on Kavanaugh impeachment: 'Deeply disturbing' that a justice 'could have this many a Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:20 PM

Pressley on Kavanaugh impeachment: 'Deeply disturbing' that a justice 'could have this many allegations'

BY JUSTINE COLEMAN
09/17/19
The Hill

EXCERPT

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) told CNN on Tuesday that "it's deeply disturbing" for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh to have "this many allegations" against him, explaining she had filed an impeachment resolution against him in order to "get to the truth."

"It's deeply disturbing that someone that serves on the highest court in the land could have this many allegations," Pressley said.

The freshman lawmaker criticized as "fundamentally flawed" the FBI investigation and Senate Judiciary Committee hearing last September that examined an allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh ahead of his confirmation to the high court.

Pressley, a survivor of sexual assault, called on other members of the Democratic caucus to get behind her impeachment push, including Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), who had urged the Massachusetts representative to "get real," CNN reported.

SOURCE

-----------------------------------------

Just when you thought this idiot clown show couldn't get any worse.

This is the world Democrats created. This is the world they want. A world where the accused is forced to prove their innocence. Oh sure, we've got "allegations". Allegations with neither proof nor substantiation. But nowadays, a simple allegation is enough to completely ruin someone's life. Completely ruin their life.

I can't wait. I honestly can't wait. I can't wait until the tables are turned and this sh*t is shoved down every Democrat's throat. I will laugh my ass off watching them choke.

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:40 PM

This is so low and pathetic. The Democrats have no clue as to the situation on the ground.

#3 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:02 PM

Because allegations are all that matter... Whether they are the truth or not is immaterial, what matters is someone makes the claim. Using that logic we should arrest the Clinton's and bury them under a prison for the sheer number of allegations.

Sorry lefty, you don't get to create the conditions where someone is condemned before they are even heard. This is not your kangaroo court. This is a nation that still has a rule of law.

#4 User is offline   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:17 PM

The Democrats show us on a daily basis that they no longer believe in the rule of law.

Accusations = guilty
Illegal aliens = not guilty

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:22 PM

On leave in the Navy back in the day, With nothing else to do I took an Amtrak up to Boston and spent the better part of a week wandering around the (then) "Combat Zone". I'm pretty sure that during that time I was molested/assaulted by Ayanna Pressley. Or at least someone who looked like her. Or maybe this happened in Baltimore not Boston. Possibly Bangalore India. Brunswick Maine? Baaden-Baaden Germany? I am ABSOLUTELY positive the place started with a 'B', and that the perp was of the same species as Pressley. When do I get *MY* day in court?

#6 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:34 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 17 September 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

On leave in the Navy back in the day, With nothing else to do I took an Amtrak up to Boston and spent the better part of a week wandering around the (then) "Combat Zone". I'm pretty sure that during that time I was molested/assaulted by Ayanna Pressley. Or at least someone who looked like her. Or maybe this happened in Baltimore not Boston. Possibly Bangalore India. Brunswick Maine? Baaden-Baaden Germany? I am ABSOLUTELY positive the place started with a 'B', and that the perp was of the same species as Pressley. When do I get *MY* day in court?

I find it deeply disturbing that she can remain in office with such a serious allegation.

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:49 PM

The dumb ass doesn't make any mention of WHO is making up these allegations and that they are FALSE and they're for malicious POLITICAL character assassination.

This shidt IS CRIMINAL and it needs to be put to a STOP RTF NOW.

The DOJ should issue arrest warrants to all those involved in this criminal smear and criminal harassment and send in the US Marshalls to arrest them all ASAP.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 17 September 2019 - 08:52 PM

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:12 PM

So Ayanna Presley claims she was raped when she was attending BU (yes, the same one of AOC fame) as a 19-yo. She never reported it to school or city police or anyone. There’s no record of it other than her words. https://www.wbur.org...ayanna-pressley

We don’t know that it happened.

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:50 AM

It's deeply disturbing that they continue to churn out the same lies in an attempt to discredit a man who has vindicated of this garbage.

#10 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 September 2019 - 03:45 AM

View PostGrimV, on 17 September 2019 - 07:20 PM, said:

"It's deeply disturbing that someone that serves on the highest court in the land could have this many allegations," Pressley said.

No, you cow. What is "deeply disturbing" is how Democrat shills keep manufacturing unsubstantiated allegations and then Democrat politicians want to act on those allegations as if they were substantiated and factual. Now that is disturbing.

View PostGrimV, on 17 September 2019 - 07:20 PM, said:

The freshman lawmaker criticized as "fundamentally flawed" the FBI investigation and Senate Judiciary Committee hearing last September that examined an allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh ahead of his confirmation to the high court.

I would like to criticize Democrats on their blatant FBI doublethink. If no investigation has been done at the Federal level, then the unimpeachable and highly professional FBI must be given the chance to investigate. If that investigation doesn't produce the desired results, then the FBI's work becomes "fundamentally flawed."

#11 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:44 AM

The lesser known “squad” member speaks!

My guess is that she is getting tired of being the silent one standing in the back for all those group photos. Time for her to break out!!

#12 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:49 AM

Back to the kitchen, Ayanna.

#13 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 18 September 2019 - 07:06 AM

View Postzurg, on 17 September 2019 - 10:12 PM, said:

So Ayanna Presley claims she was raped when she was attending BU (yes, the same one of AOC fame) as a 19-yo. She never reported it to school or city police or anyone. There’s no record of it other than her words. https://www.wbur.org...ayanna-pressley

We don’t know that it happened.

Methinks Ayanna is just full of Schiff!

#14 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 18 September 2019 - 07:28 AM

View PostJerryL, on 18 September 2019 - 03:45 AM, said:

No, you cow. What is "deeply disturbing" is how Democrat shills keep manufacturing unsubstantiated allegations and then Democrat politicians want to act on those allegations as if they were substantiated and factual. Now that is disturbing.

And we should trust these idiots with "Red Flag" laws?

#15 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 18 September 2019 - 07:36 AM

View Posterp, on 18 September 2019 - 04:44 AM, said:

The lesser known “squad” member speaks!

My guess is that she is getting tired of being the silent one standing in the back for all those group photos. Time for her to break out!!

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 18 September 2019 - 07:37 AM

#16 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 18 September 2019 - 01:14 PM

In order to hit the target the gun needs ammo. Presley doesn't understand the Constitution and therefore is unarmed, just like all of them.

#17 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:15 PM

View PostGrimV, on 18 September 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

And we should trust these idiots with "Red Flag" laws?

I don’t trust them to walk your dog.

#18 User is offline   sgt1255 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:00 PM

I don't think this is all about Justice Kavanaugh. I truly believe this is about threating the SC that they better vote the way the democrats want or they will destroy them. Remember about a month ago when a Senator threaten to stack the court when the democrats get control again if they don't vote the way the democrats want on a gun case in front of the court. The democrats want to intimidate anyone who thinks on joining the Trump administration or be nominated by him. The democrats are also passed off that Trump has gotten over 100 judges nominated and confirmed. They know that Trump is changing the courts throughout the country will his judges and the democrats hate this because they will have a harder time with their judicial activism. Hell the 9th circuit just ruled in favor of Trump on two cases concerning his asylum case. When was the last time the 9th circuit ruled in favor against liberals.

If you think that the Kavanaugh confirmation was bad, wait until he nominates RBG replacement. It will be all out nuclear war.

#19 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:57 PM

View Postsgt1255, on 18 September 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

I don't think this is all about Justice Kavanaugh. I truly believe this is about threating the SC that they better vote the way the democrats want or they will destroy them. Remember about a month ago when a Senator threaten to stack the court when the democrats get control again if they don't vote the way the democrats want on a gun case in front of the court. The democrats want to intimidate anyone who thinks on joining the Trump administration or be nominated by him. The democrats are also passed off that Trump has gotten over 100 judges nominated and confirmed. They know that Trump is changing the courts throughout the country will his judges and the democrats hate this because they will have a harder time with their judicial activism. Hell the 9th circuit just ruled in favor of Trump on two cases concerning his asylum case. When was the last time the 9th circuit ruled in favor against liberals.

If you think that the Kavanaugh confirmation was bad, wait until he nominates RBG replacement. It will be all out nuclear war.

150 judges... and counting. :2up:

The 9th circuit surprises every once in a great while. Wasn't too long ago they decided against Hawaii (IIRC). Hawaii thought they were clever and argued that they don't infringe on the 2A because they have a permitting process to allow carry. They are a "may issue" state that has issued exactly... wait for it...

zero permits.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users