RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Warren Reacts to ‘Stunning’ College Admissions Scandal - RightNation.US

Warren Reacts to ‘Stunning’ College Admissions Scandal Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:23 PM

'Everybody Else Just Gets Left Behind': Warren Reacts to 'Stunning' College Admissions Scandal
Lizzie Helmer
03/12/2019
IJR

<More Laughs And democrat Hypocrisy Here>

Federal prosecutors for the Department of Justice announced Tuesday they're prosecuting the largest college cheating scam, with 50 people charged for their involvement in a bribery ring aiming at getting affluent family's children into the nation's top colleges and universities.

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has made it a focus in her political career to hold wealthy people accountable for any shady actions. She told ABC News on Tuesday that the college admissions cheating scandal is just another way wealthy people continue to abuse their influence.

"This is just stunning," she said. "I mean, the notion that people thought they could keep cheating like this and build this, evidently build this huge cheating network in order for the children of the rich and the powerful to make it into fancy schools. To me, it's just one more example of how the rich and powerful know how to take care of their own, and everybody else just gets left behind. I think that's wrong."

(snip)

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:25 PM

View Postarticle, on 14 March 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

"I mean, the notion that people thought they could keep cheating like this..."

:lol3:

No, seriously...

#3 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:30 PM

Warren pontificating about people cheating college admissions processes is so ironic. . . .

#4 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:41 PM

Wow she really is stupid. This will be used to run her on that great trail of tears.

#5 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

https://static.westernjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Branco-Background-Check.jpg

#6 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:04 PM

Lie-a-watha is participating in the political game that is sweeping the Democrat party: "Beat the Bee!".

The game where our self-anointed betters shoot off their mouths without a sense of irony or hypocrisy before the Babylon Bee has a chance to satire their political talking points core beliefs.

The winner advances to the final round where he/she/it will lose to the incumbent: PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump.

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:16 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 14 March 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

:lol3:

No, seriously...

Maybe she’s horrified that they couldn’t figure out how to cheat without paying so much to cheat? When she had the gig figured out for free decades ago....

This post has been edited by zurg: 14 March 2019 - 01:17 PM

#8 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:19 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 14 March 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

Lie-a-watha is participating in the political game that is sweeping the Democrat party: "Beat the Bee!".

The game where our self-anointed betters shoot off their mouths without a sense of irony or hypocrisy before the Babylon Bee has a chance to satire their political talking points core beliefs.

The winner advances to the final round where he/she/it will lose to the incumbent: PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump.

The Running of the Bullsitters…

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 14 March 2019 - 01:20 PM

#9 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:39 PM

Chief Sitting Bull, do you want a cookie?

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:04 PM

Yup, she's missed her true calling. She should be a comedian in the mold of an Archie Bunker or Al Bundy or Cosmo Kramer; in other words, so incredibly stupid that it's hilariously funny. Funniest of all, of course, is her failure to even grasp the ginormous slice of hilarious irony involved here. I have no doubt whatsoever she's completely serious, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

:wacko: :pinch: :blink:

#11 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:13 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 March 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

Yup, she's missed her true calling. She should be a comedian in the mold of an Archie Bunker or Al Bundy or Cosmo Kramer; in other words, so incredibly stupid that it's hilariously funny. Funniest of all, of course, is her failure to even grasp the ginormous slice of hilarious irony involved here. I have no doubt whatsoever she's completely serious, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

She’d be even better - at least Archie Bunker was ACTING stupid.

#12 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:16 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 14 March 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

I must admit-I feel sympathy with the Babylon Bee. It's getting really hard to satirize a party that's so ridiculous on its own. :insanity:

#13 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:23 PM

She would have really complained but she had reservations.

Mark

#14 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

Man, at this rate, she is going to flame out fast! This woman really sucks at campaigning.

#15 User is online   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:04 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 14 March 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

Chief Sitting Bull, do you want a cookie?

That's Chief Sitting Bull Schiesse to you!

#16 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:13 PM

View Postsearcher, on 14 March 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

Mark

Having the strength to show her outrage is certainly a feather in her cap!

#17 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:39 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 March 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

Her true calling is plant food. That will happen to her eventually and then we won't have to listen to the skank ever again.

#18 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:29 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 14 March 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

'Everybody Else Just Gets Left Behind': Warren Reacts to 'Stunning' College Admissions Scandal
Lizzie Helmer
03/12/2019
IJR

Federal prosecutors for the Department of Justice announced Tuesday they're prosecuting the largest college cheating scam, with 50 people charged for their involvement in a bribery ring aiming at getting affluent family's children into the nation's top colleges and universities.

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has made it a focus in her political career to hold wealthy people accountable for any shady actions. She told ABC News on Tuesday that the college admissions cheating scandal is just another way wealthy people continue to abuse their influence.

"This is just stunning," she said. "I mean, the notion that people thought they could keep cheating like this and build this, evidently build this huge cheating network in order for the children of the rich and the powerful to make it into fancy schools. To me, it's just one more example of how the rich and powerful know how to take care of their own, and everybody else just gets left behind. I think that's wrong."

(snip)

Remember who she is pandering to, she is another in a long line of politicians who could get caught in bed with a dead hooker or live boy and nothing will happen to them.

This post has been edited by USMCforever60: 14 March 2019 - 07:30 PM

#19 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 15 March 2019 - 07:09 AM

View Postsearcher, on 14 March 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

Mark

I see what you did there. . .
http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif

#20 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 15 March 2019 - 09:15 AM

View Postmjperry51, on 15 March 2019 - 07:09 AM, said:

I see what you did there. . .
http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif

I don't claim credit for it, I read it on another site. And spit out a swallow of coffee.

Mark

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users