RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ruffalo: ‘Capitalism Today Is Failing Us, Killing Us’ - RightNation.US

Ruffalo: ‘Capitalism Today Is Failing Us, Killing Us’ Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

One of us, one of us, one of us!

Somebody has to get the reference.

#22 User is online   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 04 December 2019 - 02:12 PM

View PostSeverian, on 04 December 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

One of us, one of us, one of us!

Somebody has to get the reference.

Gooble Gobble

#23 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:45 AM

View Posterp, on 03 December 2019 - 10:42 AM, said:

I have no idea who this guy is, and I don't care. However, it seriously boggles the mind that someone can be such a blatant hypocrite and put it out there for everyone to see.

What a douche!

A very dull actor. I don't care all thatr much about his politics, as a film buff, I dislike him because he is such a dreary actor. There are many Hollywood stars I don't like or don't get the hype, but I 'get' that they have a certain charisma. He has none.

#24 User is online   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 14 December 2019 - 01:46 PM

View Postscotsman, on 07 December 2019 - 08:45 AM, said:

A very dull actor. I don't care all thatr much about his politics, as a film buff, I dislike him because he is such a dreary actor. There are many Hollywood stars I don't like or don't get the hype, but I 'get' that they have a certain charisma. He has none.

I totally agree. I only like him as an actor in his CGI role as the Hulk--oh. . .wait. That isn't even him. That's the animators' skills. I guess I don't like him at all.

#25 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 28 December 2019 - 12:06 AM

In Trump’s Economy, Working Class Employees Are Getting Bigger Raises Than Their Bosses

Daily Caller
Chris White
Tech Reporter
December 27, 2019 12:45 PM ET

excerpt:

Wages for working class Americans are increasing faster than for their bosses as the U.S. economy keeps humming and unemployment rates stay low, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

The wage increases are a sign that the labor market is tightening to a point where it is giving low wage employees leverage for raises. A short supply of workers and an increase of poaching and headhunting among employers are helping those at the bottom climb up the pay scale, the report notes.

<SNIP>

Americans are apparently noticing the effects. Nearly 76% of those polled in a Dec, 20 CNN poll believe that the economy is either “very or somewhat good,” the highest percentage in nearly 20 years, when 80% said that the economy was doing well.

The poll also shows improvement from President Donald Trump’s first few days in office, when only half of the population viewed the economy as a net positive.

Link

:coolshades: Lookin' at you, Ruffalo.

#26 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:45 PM

Bottom Half of Households Nearly 50% Richer Under Trump

Western Journal
By Jack Davis
Published January 11, 2020

excerpt:

The Trump economy is giving the greatest benefits to those who have been at the bottom, according to new data from the Council of Economic Advisers.

Data released by the CEA shows that over 11 quarters from the end of 2016 through the first half of 2019, the net wealth of the top 1 percent of American households rose 13 percent. However, that rise is dwarfed by the 47 percent increase seen by the bottom 50 percent of America’s households over that same period.

That’s not all.

In tandem with a jobs report that showed America’s unemployment rate remained at a record low in December, the White House released a report revealing that since January 2017, when Trump took office, Americans at the lower end of the wage scale have seen transformative wage hikes.

The report said that on average, workers’ pay has been rising faster than that of managers, and wage gains for Americans without a bachelor’s degree are rising faster than those for Americans with a bachelor’s degree or higher.

And, in keeping with Trump’s campaign promise to lift up black Americans, “average wage growth for African Americans now outpaces wage growth for white Americans,” according to the White House report.

<SNIP>

Link

'Muricah!

https://i.imgflip.com/3luukj.gif

This post has been edited by grimreefer: 11 January 2020 - 06:53 PM

#27 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 12 January 2020 - 12:27 AM

The Bronx Bimbo opened her economics expert yap again...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

The Dow soars, wages don’t.

Inequality in a nutshell. https://twitter.com/...60447816474624…

11.3K Retweets 62.4K Likes

:blink:

Ahem... Wages for working class Americans are increasing faster than for their bosses as the U.S. economy keeps humming and unemployment rates stay low, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

Wages are growing at the highest rate in a decade and over 50% of Americans own stocks in one form or another.

:spank:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users