RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Democrats poised to make historic impeachment push, after dust from mi - RightNation.US

Democrats poised to make historic impeachment push, after dust from mi Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:14 PM

The threat of impeachment seems to be the new flavor of threat to the Dims.

They were howling about impeaching Kavanaugh if he was placed on the SCOTUS.

Now they're talking about impeaching Trump.

They FEAR those who uphold the rule of law and protect the Constitution, which is why they continue to throw tantrums, hurl threats, break the law and spread their corruption in everything that they touch JUST so they can gain control to destroy more of America.

We can't let that happen. We've seen what they can do thanks to the Obama Atrocity, and that simply cannot be allowed to happen in the United States of America EVER again!

#22 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:50 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 16 October 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Think Obstruction Of Justice can clear the misdemeanor bar for the commoners? :rolleyes:

Aside from current electioneering, the actual substantive discussion hinges on Mueller's report. Special council will share his findings and Congress will decide if those findings satisfy the grounds for impeachment.

Well, like I said, since they have been crying impeachment since Day One, Obstruction of Justice is kind of like trying to use a puzzle piece to put in their big ole impeachment puzzle. They just keep trying to find something to get him on!

#23 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:31 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 15 October 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

Like what? What case for impeachment can be made?

Keep in mind "disliking" the president isn't enough. Neither is being "butthurt" that your preferred candidate lost. Neither is blind partisanship.

Remember who we're dealing with: snowflakes. These people indeed want the possibility of being butthurt illegal.

#24 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:12 AM

I think that is great, every time you don't like the elected President, let's start impeachment http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

#25 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:14 AM

Just saw on Fox News this morning that Mueller's been told by Rosenstein if there's no new indictments coming down, it's time to wrap up the investigation. Apparently Mueller's now scheduled to issue his report After the midterms! Somehow, I don't think the investigation produced the results Lefties were hoping for...

#26 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:27 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 17 October 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

Just saw on Fox News this morning that Mueller's been told by Rosenstein if there's no new indictments coming down, it's time to wrap up the investigation. Apparently Mueller's now scheduled to issue his report After the midterms! Somehow, I don't think the investigation produced the results Lefties were hoping for...

If mueller’s report doesn’t come before the midterms, then it’s absolutely game over for the left. The only reason mueller wouldn’t release the report before the midterms is because it would help Trump and the republicans. Mueller is 100% pro democrat so his actions are designed to only help democrats.

#27 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:51 AM

Think Obstruction Of Justice can clear the misdemeanor bar for the commoners? :rolleyes:

Aside from current electioneering, the actual substantive discussion hinges on Mueller's report. Special council will share his findings and Congress will decide if those findings satisfy the grounds for impeachment.

Think: "Why am I getting urine in my face? Oh, I'm Anton, pissing in the wind again."

#28 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:31 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 17 October 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

View Postzurg, on 17 October 2018 - 07:27 AM, said:

If mueller’s report doesn’t come before the midterms, then it’s absolutely game over for the left. The only reason mueller wouldn’t release the report before the midterms is because it would help Trump and the republicans. Mueller is 100% pro democrat so his actions are designed to only help democrats.

For the democrats after the midterms...

https://i.postimg.cc/Vs9XjnkV/suicide-prevention.jpg

(link)

#29 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:04 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 17 October 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

(link)

Somebody owes Trump and the American people an apology. Dirty Bastards trying every trick in the book to undo the results of our election need to be outed and jailed!

#30 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:14 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 17 October 2018 - 11:04 AM, said:

Somebody owes Trump and the American people an apology. Dirty Bastards trying every trick in the book to undo the results of our election need to be outed and jailed!

Including the Russian on THIS FORUM who has been trying to influence our elections for years. He was CLEARLY not colluding with Trump. Bernie, maybe. But not Trump.

#31 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:44 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 17 October 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

Including the Russian on THIS FORUM who has been trying to influence our elections for years. He was CLEARLY not colluding with Trump. Bernie, maybe. But not Trump.

Is he a citizen, or green card holder or what....?

#32 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:55 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 17 October 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

(link)

Why bother? Let them.

#33 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:29 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 17 October 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

Is he a citizen, or green card holder or what....?

I’m sure he votes, either way....

#34 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:23 PM

View PostBlackstorme, on 16 October 2018 - 04:42 AM, said:

They couldn't even impeach Bush.

I wonder if Trump will support impeaching the current President as much as he did in impeaching President Bush.

#35 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:52 AM

If the Democrats win the House I hope, hope, hope that they impeach Trump. It will only guarantee his reelection! I'll let you pound your brain and try to figure out how that is possible.

#36 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:06 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 16 October 2018 - 07:31 PM, said:

Remember who we're dealing with: snowflakes. These people indeed want the possibility of being butthurt illegal.

:exactly:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users