RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Runner who slapped reporterís butt on live TV identified as youth mini - RightNation.US

Runner who slapped reporterís butt on live TV identified as youth mini Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:03 AM

Ladybird, on 11 December 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

The butt slapping idiot did this on live TV. It would have become a viral outrage, even without the reporters dramatics.

This is in Georgia. He should have listened to the Georgia Satellites.

Ms. Bozarjian has been interviewed by numerous media outlets, including CBS This Morning. In the clip I saw, she was not in her rainsuit or safety vest, so I can safely assume that she was not being interviewed live during the marathon at that time. Viral outrage* or not, she is certainly milking this for her own purposes.

I remember dancing to that song in high school.

*We know that nobody is truly outraged but I'll go along with the Orwellian term because it is simply an example of how the left has ruined the English language.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 11 December 2019 - 11:04 AM

#22 User is offline   Tabla_Man 

• Go Nuggets!!!
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:03 PM

I'll just say as someone who has served on an elderboard at my church, this would not be OK. Do I think he should go to jail? No, but I would say if something like this came before our church there would be discipline and likely removal from that position.

1 Tim3:2-3

Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

A youth pastor is certainly in the category of overseer or elder, and this is something that while I think there should be forgiveness and healing, there needs to be a clear sign that this is not OK.

#23 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:07 PM

Magic Rat, on 11 December 2019 - 10:38 AM, said:

I agree. It was obnoxious and irritating and if she truly feels harm, press charges. Instead she is pretending this is a crusade for women's victimhood, when in fact, it is simply a melodramatic-attention-seeking-15-minute-fame-grab. I would have a lot more sympathy for her if she hadn't made a beeline for TV to publicly display her Holy Stigmata of PC victimhood.

"Look at meeee, look at meeee, I'm a victim, whee whee wheeeee!" :dramaqueen:

He shouldn't have done it, but a true grown up would have just ignored it or laughed it off, not made a major "I'm a victim" and "it's a sign of sexism" big freaking deal out of it. People today are all whiny twits it seems.

ETA: Georgia Satellites - great song, always brought a smile to my face.

This post has been edited by Severian: 11 December 2019 - 12:09 PM

#24 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:41 PM

JerryL, on 11 December 2019 - 09:33 AM, said:

I have to lead with "I am no longer in my 30s (or 40s)," but really? Back when I played organized sports and did runs and such, a pat on the ass was commonplace. It was not sexual.

Here this reporter places herself (nearly) in the middle of the runners and she gets a smack on the heinie. She then says that he deviated from the course (did not) for the express purpose of assaulting her.

That tap, over her big ass raincoat "violated and objectified her?" He "helped himself to a part of her body?" She is "Inundated with female guilt?" "He hurt me both physically and emotionally?" And the obligatory, ďI think what is most important here is he took my power..."

He shouldn't have done it. If she wants to file assault charges and that meets the definition where they are, then I support her. But the over the top "wokeness" of her post traumatic ramblings are a bit too much for a slap on the ass at a sporting event.

We are becoming a country inundated with whiny babies.

Flame away.

Exactly, she was very much in the way. Yeah, he was wrong to smack her derriare, but at the same time maybe he was trying to get her to move so she wouldn't be flattened by the other runners and this was the gentlest thing that popped into his head. Plus, if it all it takes to give you 'serious emotional trauma' is getting your a$$ smacked then you are one weak puppy. There is a part of me which wonders if she didn't place herself in the way on purpose to try and make sure something happened to try and get some extra attention or coverage.
No way to prove this of coarse, but one does wonder.

#25 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:53 PM

oki, on 11 December 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

Exactly, she was very much in the way. Yeah, he was wrong to smack her derriare, but at the same time maybe he was trying to get her to move so she wouldn't be flattened by the other runners and this was the gentlest thing that popped into his head. Plus, if it all it takes to give you 'serious emotional trauma' is getting your a$$ smacked then you are one weak puppy. There is a part of me which wonders if she didn't place herself in the way on purpose to try and make sure something happened to try and get some extra attention or coverage.
No way to prove this of coarse, but one does wonder.

Nah, she was on the other side of the line, very close, but not in the way. The other runners got into the shot to wave at the camera, like normal adults. He came up from behind and smacked her on the ass, like a Jr high boy.

#26 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:04 PM

Ladybird, on 11 December 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

Nah, she was on the other side of the line, very close, but not in the way. The other runners got into the shot to wave at the camera, like normal adults. He came up from behind and smacked her on the ass, like a Jr high boy.

Everyone seems to be in agreement, don't be swatting a woman who isn't your wife on the ass. MAYBE he can issue a public apology and that'll be the end of it, maybe not. So, you're a runner L.B., eh? We have one thing in common anyway, now if we could just get you to see the error of your ways when you vote... :eyebrows:

#27 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:10 PM

This whole thing reminds me of the end of the movie "Once Upon A Time In The West" where Jason Robbard's character tells Claudia Cardinale "You should go out and give those men (working the railroad and building her town) some water. And if one of them should pat you on the backside, pretend it's nothing." Then he smacks her on the butt.

#28 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:27 PM

NH Populist, on 11 December 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

Everyone seems to be in agreement, don't be swatting a woman who isn't your wife on the ass. MAYBE he can issue a public apology and that'll be the end of it, maybe not. So, you're a runner L.B., eh? We have one thing in common anyway, now if we could just get you to see the error of your ways when you vote... :eyebrows:

Runner? Not so much anymore. I'm more like a brisk walker..

#29 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 11 December 2019 - 02:17 PM

Ladybird, on 11 December 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

She was at best right on that line. Notice how tight that group of runners where compacted? That was due to the Police car right behind her and runners having the squeeze in to get around it.
Where people crossing over some to get on TV sure, some where, but plenty where moving simply so they had some space. Ever run as a group? Short of a military formation the instinct is for everyone to spread out and take up the whole lane.

Notice something? The whole street/lane is being taken up.

By the way, THIS MARATHON IS NEARLY ALL THROUGH RESIDENTIAL AREAS OF THE CITY, running by peoples homes. I can honestly say I have had a front row seat to this event more than once.
Again, your instinct is to fan out some and as a group use up the entire roadway. ESPECIALLY if it is tight quarters. Doesn't excuse his behavior, but damn well you don't stand so close either.

This post has been edited by oki: 11 December 2019 - 02:17 PM

#30 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 December 2019 - 07:47 PM

I can think of a few reporters I love to slap in the head, but that's another issue...

#31 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 December 2019 - 08:23 PM

Sorry, I just can't get all worked up about this. Sure, I wouldn't be happy about somebody slapping my wife's butt, but she can handle herself. She'd knock him on his ass, incident over. All this crap about being "violated" and "objectified" and "took my power" and all the rest of that idiotic nonsense just makes me roll my eyes at how fragile people have become. Get over yourself.

:rolleyes:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users