RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Pedophile Project: Your 7-Year-Old is Next On The Sexual Revolutio - RightNation.US

The Pedophile Project: Your 7-Year-Old is Next On The Sexual Revolutio Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:08 AM

The Pedophile Project: Your 7-Year-Old is Next On The Sexual Revolution's Hit Parade

http://thefederalist.com
By Stella Morabito
February 21, 2019

Article:

Activists for normalizing pedophilia are on the move. Public acceptance of adult sex with children is the next domino poised to fall in identity politics. It's being sustained, among other things, by the rapid sexualization of children in the media and in K-12 education.

We cannot dismiss the campaign to legalize pedophilia as fringy stuff that will get nowhere. It's real and it's here and it's gaining strength. It's a very logical outgrowth of the nihilism inherent in the sexual revolution.

If you doubt this, just consider, for example, how unthinkable to many Americans was the recent celebration of infanticide (in the guise of abortion rights) by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo. Likewise, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam—supposedly a pediatrician—spoke cavalierly about whether to dispose of a living infant who survives abortion.

They and governors of many other states are betting that your shock will simply wear off and we'll all eventually get with the infanticide program. People do tend to settle into such shifts, believing it won't affect them. But the selective dehumanization of children has been going on for a long time now. Why should we think it'll be any different when the time comes for legalizing pedophilia?

As with any propaganda campaign that pushes outrageous changes on an unwary public, it's all about timing. Academics might refer to timing as the Overton Window or the Availability Cascade. But we should all be able to understand the process of conditioning the public to accept the unacceptable.

First, the groundwork is laid through carefully planned propaganda. There are various types of messaging for various audiences: the medical establishment, the education establishment, legislators, judges, the general public, and so forth. Then the agitation begins with poster people who are "just like you." And before you know it, it's all over.

Unveiling pedophilia as "just fine" will likely be an ambush if we aren't prepared. It promises to be as swift as the "transgender tipping point" campaign that shrewdly coincided with the Supreme Court's Obergefell decision in 2015. It will be accompanied by a defiant campaign to paint any resistance as a relic of outdated morality that oppresses the rights of an identity group and the civil rights of any children caught in it.

So, when that inevitable time comes, will we just sit back and cower in confusion? Or will ample voices be able to break through the pressures of political correctness beforehand and shout "Enough!" Be prepared to make that happen, because the pitcher is full and they are mixing the Kool-Aid.

Full Story

This post has been edited by pepperonikkid: 22 February 2019 - 07:09 AM

#2 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:43 AM

And so it goes, the Progressives' Sick Society headed for another new low, keep clinging to your Bibles and guns, this is going to get ugly...

#3 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:51 AM

I don't think there wasn't anyone on this site that didn't see this coming. I remember many here years ago brought up this slippery slope during other conversations! Be prepared to be called pedophobic soon!

#4 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:54 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 22 February 2019 - 07:43 AM, said:

And so it goes, the Progressives' Sick Society headed for another new low, keep clinging to your Bibles and guns, this is going to get ugly...

No doubt! Tow the party line or get dropped. I read an article a few days ago where gay icon Martina Navratilova was just kicked out of some LGBTQ group because she stood up against men playing in women's sports.

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 22 February 2019 - 09:21 AM

View PostDJGoody, on 22 February 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:

No doubt! Tow the party line or get dropped. I read an article a few days ago where gay icon Martina Navratilova was just kicked out of some LGBTQ group because she stood up against men playing in women's sports.

It's hard to understand why men would want to compete with women in sports, but what's really weird is how quickly it was accepted as the new normal. Legalizing the molestation of a 7 year old? It seems too bizarre to even consider until you think about the latest from the Left on abortion. Nothing seems off limits anymore, the Left's hatred of Christian values is more easily understood with each passing day...

#6 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 22 February 2019 - 09:54 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 22 February 2019 - 09:21 AM, said:

It's hard to understand why men would want to compete with women in sports, but what's really weird is how quickly it was accepted as the new normal. Legalizing the molestation of a 7 year old? It seems too bizarre to even consider until you think about the latest from the Left on abortion. Nothing seems off limits anymore, the Left's hatred of Christian values is more easily understood with each passing day...

They want to win the bucks and fame they can't against their rival males. I'm tingling with anticipation for the first man showing up at the LPGA!!!!! The morons get what they deserve!

#7 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:04 AM

Don't care about gays. Don't care about sports. Very much care about stopping infanticide, the sexualization of children to the point where I have heated debates with folks. But this? This takes the cake.

This cannot happen!!!

#8 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:13 AM

Many of us saw this coming 10 years ago

#9 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:34 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 22 February 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

Many of us saw this coming 10 years ago

Slippery slope? Nah, doesn't exist, we were told. I remember threads into the hundreds debating the point. And yet, here we are.

#10 User is offline   67Mustang 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:53 AM

We've gone from slippery slope to sudden cliff drop.

#11 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:44 PM

NYS will lead the nation!

#12 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:18 PM

Serious question: Do you think any of this is possible in a truly Conservative country? We take God out of schools, we make it profitable to take fathers out of homes, we clap and applaud when a boy dresses as a woman and dances with naked men. Parents giving sex changes to kids. I could go on and on. We have lost all moral baring due to the loudmouth minority screaming names at anyone that stands up for real values.

This post has been edited by DJGoody: 22 February 2019 - 02:18 PM

#13 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:29 PM

View PostDJGoody, on 22 February 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

Serious question: Do you think any of this is possible in a truly Conservative country? We take God out of schools, we make it profitable to take fathers out of homes, we clap and applaud when a boy dresses as a woman and dances with naked men. Parents giving sex changes to kids. I could go on and on. We have lost all moral baring due to the loudmouth minority screaming names at anyone that stands up for real values.

I like to think that people have had enough of nihilism and "in-your-face-ism". When they get what's coming, it will be swift, silent, and not from where they expect. Kind of like a chihuahua yipping at a pit bull until the German shepherd decides that he's had enough.

#14 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:23 PM

View Posterp, on 22 February 2019 - 10:04 AM, said:

Don't care about gays. Don't care about sports. Very much care about stopping infanticide, the sexualization of children to the point where I have heated debates with folks. But this? This takes the cake.

This cannot happen!!!

We may range from 0° to 180° opposed on this, because I believe it's not a monolithic issue but a 'spectrum'.

At one end of the spectrum, from a 'privacy' standpoint, I really don't give a rat's arse what consenting adults do behind closed doors. Well, okay, as a Christian I DO care a bit as I think 'gay' is a "sin"... but not enough that I want Stürmtruppen kicking down doors over it. "Free Speech" and "Freedom of Association", if allowed to REALLY exist in the USA, would be more than sufficient to keep it down to a dull roar.

But, as Billy S. once said, "Aye, There's the Rub".

The fudgepackers and rugmunchers aren't content to be merely left alone. They crave for their behaviour - that I wouldn't otherwise give two shizzles about - to be "normalized" in a very in-your-face way that I believe rises to "fixation" and a legit "Mental Illness". They've made it a mission to pervert the core morality of society, by way of criminalizing any differing viewpoint. This is where I not only "get off the bus" from a "Civil Rights" standpoint, but would support any backlash.

I've long believed that there is at least a tenuous connection between homosexuality and paedophilia... probably stronger in some than in others. That, in the USA, the acceptance of the Gay Agenda tracks remarkably well with the increased acceptance of all other deviations including Incest, Paedophilia, Bestiality, etc., does nothing to dissuade me from this position.

#15 User is offline   Timothy 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:12 PM

This article is long on speculation about what might happen and short on evidence that there is any significant number of people that want to legalize pedophilia. The key difference between homosexuality or transsexuality and pedophilia is that homosexuality and transsexuality don't violate consent.

And there are trends you can point to that speculatively push the other direction. Looking at a longer period of time, the age where someone is considered to be "grown-up" and eligible to marry used to be lower. In Romeo and Juliet Romeo is 25 and Juliet is 13. Second, there is the "me too" movement and the increased focus on sexual assaults and consent.

#16 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:27 PM

View PostTimothy, on 22 February 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

This article is long on speculation about what might happen and short on evidence that there is any significant number of people that want to legalize pedophilia. The key difference between homosexuality or transsexuality and pedophilia is that homosexuality and transsexuality don't violate consent.

And there are trends you can point to that speculatively push the other direction. Looking at a longer period of time, the age where someone is considered to be "grown-up" and eligible to marry used to be lower. In Romeo and Juliet Romeo is 25 and Juliet is 13. Second, there is the "me too" movement and the increased focus on sexual assaults and consent.

Pound-Me-Too went after Kavanaugh with long knives and baseless accusations but is dead silent on Keith Ellison and Justin Fairfax. Those tw@tters exposed who they are and their agenda is not ending sexual assault.

#17 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:31 PM

In Romeo and Juliet, the families involved lived in the Middle Ages until Shakespeare brought them into the 16th century where the average lifespan was 55. That kind of life expectancy no longer exists in the modern world so that's a useless point and it shouldn't be validated as an acceptable excuse.

Further, the 'Me Too' movement is pushed by people who don't care about the actual problems involving sexual assault, they care about a political agenda which is an entirely different thing.

NAMBLA has been clicking right along for decades spewing out their toxic garbage about man/boy love and people have been appalled that their garbage continues to get churned out while they hide behind the First Amendment, yet what they are espousing is exactly what the new textbooks in public schools are espousing, sexual experimentation to see what feels good so that there are no boundaries as long as it feels good and whoever makes them feel good doesn't matter when it's all about the search for self discovery.

And remember that ADULTS are teaching these young children from these books about masturbation and sexual experimentation with their classmates as something entirely acceptable, which opens the door to pedophilia in the public schoolroom and removes any pesky issues about consent.

#18 User is offline   LeansToTheRight 

• Dr. Elson Floyd. RIP
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

In Romeo and Juliet Romeo is 25 and Juliet is 13.

First, we don’t know the age of Romeo because Shakespeare never says. A lot can be inferred from various lines in the play that Romeo is anywhere from same age as Juliet (explicitly written as “not quite fourteen”) to maybe 18. The clear references to their immaturity, leads many to believe Romeo somewhere between 13-16. There is no evidence anywhere that Shakespeare had Romeo anywhere near 25. That’s just preposterous. Even the Arthur Brooks poem of similar story that predates Shakespeares work references Romeo (Romeus) as having a “tender chin” that hasn’t yet grown a beard. So Romeo is very likely 13, but possibly as old as 16. 18 is plausible but a stretch.

2nd, 13 wasn’t a common age to get married in Shakespeare’s day - at least not in England. It was more like late teens and early 20s, not too different from today.

This post has been edited by LeansToTheRight: 23 February 2019 - 12:41 AM

#19 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 23 February 2019 - 12:02 AM

Apparently you haven't been paying attention or just don't care. What kind of consent can a five year old give to be declared transsexual and started off on "the process" and chemically castrated by age eight? People are using children as some kind of sick fashion statement by declaring them gay or transsexual at single digit ages... but that's okay I guess because Juliet was only thirteen. There is a new modern trend to sexualize children and you're blind if you can't see it.

#20 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 23 February 2019 - 12:23 AM

Just stay away from kids, mkay?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users