RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: CNN’s Van Jones: Election Results Are ‘Heartbreaking’ - RightNation.US

CNN’s Van Jones: Election Results Are ‘Heartbreaking’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:56 AM

CNN’s Van Jones: Election Results Are ‘Heartbreaking’

The Daily Caller
10:12 PM 11/06/2018 | Media
Amber Athey | Media and Breaking News Editor

excerpt:

CNN political commentator Van Jones called the midterm election results “heartbreaking” on Tuesday night as Republicans won two key U.S. Senate seats.

WATCH:

*snip vid*

Republican Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn is projected to win her Senate race against Democrat Phil Bredesen while Republican Mike Braun ousted Democratic incumbent Sen. Joe Donnelly in Indiana.

“This is heartbreaking,” Jones said. “It’s heartbreaking. The hope has been that antibodies would kick in. That this sort of infestation of hatred and division would draw a response from the American people, really in both parties, to say, ‘no.'”

“That does not seem to be happening tonight,” Jones admitted. “It’s not a blue wave but it’s still a blue war. We’ve gotta continue the fight forward.”

*snip*

LINK

:comfort:

You are the virus. Trump is the cure. :bullwhip:

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:58 AM

“This is heartbreaking,” Jones said. “It’s heartbreaking. The hope has been that antibodies would kick in. That this sort of infestation of hatred and division would draw a response from the American people, really in both parties, to say, ‘no.'”

Uhm, dude, they DID say no...

#3 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:28 AM

Everyone Obama campaigned for lost.

#4 User is offline   MikeTexas 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:33 AM

To be honest I am heartbroken that the Democrats ran a campaign based on hate and bigotry and did as well as they did. The Beto character ran with a party that preaches hate to rich white men all the while he is a rich white man. So sad they did that well.

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:46 AM

They picked up less than 30 seats.

There was no blue wave! :D

We've got the senate and get to call the shots on replacing the SCOTUS justices!

Congress didn't help Trump on anything but tax cuts anyhow. We know that won't happen again now for the next two years. Trump will keep on using his powers as he has been so far and things will continue to become better and better.

Hopefully some of the deadbeat RINOs and establishment republicans got thrown out as they were practically the same as the progtard dumbascraps as they voted with them all along and refused to help Trump.

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:05 AM

Think of it this way folks, the dumbascraps are not in any position or power to do anymore damage or enact their agandas. That is still a dead end for them now. They won nothing but the ability to slow our agendas down and slow our growth and prosperity. They have been doing that already with the help of the do nothing establishment republicans and nevertrumpers.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 07 November 2018 - 08:06 AM

#7 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:05 AM

I find Van Jones to be heartbreaking.

FU, Van.

#8 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:06 AM

View PostRock N, on 07 November 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

We've got the senate and get to call the shots on replacing the SCOTUS justices!

Congress didn't help Trump on anything but tax cuts anyhow. We know that won't happen again now for the next two years. Trump will keep on using his powers as he has been so far and things will continue to become better and better.

Hopefully some of the deadbeat RINOs and establishment republicans got thrown out as they were practically the same as the progtard dumbascraps as they voted with them all along and refused to help Trump.

:exactly:

#9 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:10 AM

View PostRock N, on 07 November 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

Can't remember who I heard say it, but they said at least most of the ones who lost their seat were the "squishy" Republicans. :yes:

#10 User is online   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:20 AM

"Here I sit, all broken-hearted..."

#11 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:35 AM

I choose to see this as all the reach across the aisle RINOs were weeded out and the dems will give us the chance to put in real conservatives in 2020
Two years of dem antics will be hard to endure but people will notice the decline in the quality of life as they did in 2010
As I said it is my hope

#12 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

View PostMartin, on 07 November 2018 - 08:20 AM, said:

"Here I sit, all broken-hearted..."

:rofl:

Perfect.

#13 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:47 AM

View PostRock N, on 07 November 2018 - 08:05 AM, said:

Think of it this way folks, the dumbascraps are not in any position or power to do anymore damage or enact their agandas. That is still a dead end for them now. They won nothing but the ability to slow our agendas down and slow our growth and prosperity. They have been doing that already with the help of the do nothing establishment republicans and nevertrumpers.

That’s right. Getting rid of RINOs smudges up the makeup temporarily, but it’s actually a useful method for draining the swamp. Voters will see the D type swamp animals and connect the dots a lot faster than with R type swamp animals.

#14 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:52 AM

View PostGertie Keddle, on 07 November 2018 - 06:28 AM, said:

Everyone Obama campaigned for lost.

YESSSS! :yes:

As did most of the ones endorsed by the Hollyweird celebritards! :biglaugh:

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:55 AM

View Postzurg, on 07 November 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

That’s right. Getting rid of RINOs smudges up the makeup temporarily, but it’s actually a useful method for draining the swamp. Voters will see the D type swamp animals and connect the dots a lot faster than with R type swamp animals.

Pulling weeds will result in a few more growing right back in those same spots for awhile as the seeds were left over from the previous weeds that grew there for a long time before.

But keep on pulling them up and eventually that original weed's strains will be gone.

This is what we need to keep doing, keep on pulling those weeds and they will eventually be gone for a long time.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 07 November 2018 - 10:37 AM

#16 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:52 AM

View PostRock N, on 07 November 2018 - 08:05 AM, said:

They will just show their insanity with investigation and subpoena on and on over and over. They will overplay their hands and they will lose their butts in 2020.

#17 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:58 AM

I'm sorry, I can't pretend this is somehow a good thing. The Demofascists DO have more power and the gods know what the next 2 years are going to look like. This is a nightmare, and I had hoped for better.

#18 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:02 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 07 November 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

They will just show their insanity with investigation and subpoena on and on over and over. They will overplay their hands and they will lose their butts in 2020.

#19 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:08 AM

View PostVandervecken, on 07 November 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

I'm sorry, I can't pretend this is somehow a good thing. The Demofascists DO have more power and the gods know what the next 2 years are going to look like. This is a nightmare, and I had hoped for better.

Agree. The House will use the power of the purse to try and force the Senate and the President into whatever 'concessions' they demand.
I just hope that President Trump continues to show the skill he has to date of dealing with antagonistic and evil leaders.

#20 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:11 AM

View PostVandervecken, on 07 November 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

If you were expecting a better result, then I would say to you that you were sadly mistaken, there were too many gerrymandered regions in the house up for grabs. That's what happens when you lose the courts. We are rebuilding them now. So the reality is with the increases at the local level we can undo some of that damage as well.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users