RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Writer Freaks Out Over People Eating Delicious Chick-fil-A - RightNation.US

Writer Freaks Out Over People Eating Delicious Chick-fil-A 'Theyíre Eating Fried Chicken SPITEFULLY!' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:46 PM

Writer Freaks Out Over People Eating Delicious Chick-fil-A: 'They're Eating Fried Chicken SPITEFULLY!'
BY MEGAN FOX
SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
PJ Media

<More Hilarity Here>

A Canadian publication, The Star, has printed an unintentionally hilarious editorial by a very disgruntled LGBTQWTF writer, Andrew Wheeler. Mr. Wheeler is very upset. His outrage and dismay have been caused by your love of delicious chicken from Chick-fil-A. How dare you??? In an essay entitled "Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence," Wheeler rails against the insensitivity of people who love chicken and waffle fries because it hurts his feelings, or something.

This past weekend I saw something that made me unexpectedly queasy; a young woman slurping soda out of a fast food cup.It upset me because it was a Chick-fil-A cup. Chick-fil-A is an anti-LGBTQ2 organization, not just because the founder publicly opposed same-sex marriage (he believed in a "biblical definition of marriage," which doesn't exist), but because company profits are donated to charities that oppress and marginalize queer people, especially queer youth.

I don't know what LGBTQ2 is, and I don't want to know. What I do know is that Wheeler here has never read a Bible. If he had bothered to even try, he wouldn't have had far to go. The definition of marriage is in the very first book, in the second chapter: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." Genesis 2:24 It's not hard to discern what this means. What it doesn't say is what bothers people like Wheeler the most. It does not say "Therefore a man (or non-binary trans-alien furry) shall leave his fathers or mothers and hold fast to the otherkin of his choice." Now THAT is not in there. Despite that, your personal and deeply held beliefs must change to satisfy this whiny guy.

TorontoStar

@TorontoStar
∑ Sep 12, 2019
Chick-fil-A has released a poison into this city that tells queer people we're less welcome here. We're less safe. We're always surrounded by people who hate us, but now those people can show us how easily, they reach for their hate. #Opinionhttps://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2019/09/11/chick-fil-a-is-ideologically-opposed-to-my-existence.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=400pm&utm_campaign_id=Opinion&utm_content=chickfila-opposes-my-existence Ö

Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence | The Star
Buy a meal from Chick-fil-A and it will use your money to increase the suffering of queer kids.

thestar.com

William Strunk, Jr.
@cdrusnret
Show us on the doll where the chicken sandwich touched you.

9:06 PM - Sep 17, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
57 people are talking about this

Luckily for Wheeler, none of us want to force him to read or believe the Bible, like he wants to force us to stop reading and believing it. We just want our chicken sandwiches and diet lemonade without having to wade through screaming protesters. (Although, as he points out, that won't stop us either.)

LGBTQ2 activists protested Chick-fil-A's opening on Friday, but people were happy to cross the protest line. Some also tried to tell the protesters that they weren't bad people. A lady yelled, "You think I'm homophobic? I have gay friends." One man told me he voted for Trudeau. A smirking guy hiding behind large sunglasses insisted that McDonald's is just as bad.

I bet it would make Wheeler's head explode if I told him that I have gay friends... who eat at Chick-fil-A! And they don't hate themselves, they just love fried chicken. But I will agree with Wheeler that the smirking guy should be arrested. Where does he think he is? A free country? It's Canada.

Wheeler went on to expose the real goal of Chick-fil-A, which is not to provide excellent and cheerful service with a side of the best dipping sauce on earth, but a dastardly plan to hurt gay children.

(snip)

<More Hilarity Here>

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:06 PM

William Strunk, Jr.
@cdrusnret

:biglaugh:

One man told me he voted for Trudeau.

Spoiler

#3 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:03 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 20 September 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

I don't know what LGBTQ2 is, and I don't want to know. What I do know is that Wheeler here has never read a Bible. If he had bothered to even try, he wouldn't have had far to go. The definition of marriage is in the very first book, in the second chapter: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." Genesis 2:24 It's not hard to discern what this means. What it doesn't say is what bothers people like Wheeler the most. It does not say "Therefore a man (or non-binary trans-alien furry) shall leave his fathers or mothers and hold fast to the otherkin of his choice." Now THAT is not in there. Despite that, your personal and deeply held beliefs must change to satisfy this whiny guy.

LGBTQ2 is a Canadian-ism, I'm guessing the original author is Canadian. The '2' represents "two-spirited" which is supposedly the term for bisexual as used by Peoples-Whose-Ancestors-Came-Across the Bering-Strait (I can never remember what the heck we're supposed to call "Indians" these days). They have to be oh-so-inclusive, y'know, just so long as all that inclusiveness doesn't include "Straight White Christian Male."

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:46 PM

"Show us on the doll where the chicken sandwich touched you."

:lol3: :lol: :woot: :rofl: :clap: :lol2: :giggle: :bowdown:

:2up:

#5 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:04 PM

The leftís obsession with Chick-fil-A and their alleged hatred of LGBQ??? is just another manifestation of their fascist character. CFA doesnít prevent gays or biís or anyone else from buying their yummy food, but because their owners believe something that hacks off them off, the oh so tolerant leftists canít let them exist. Itís a very sad place the perpetually aggrieved reside in.

#6 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:07 PM

It's a sammich!!!

#7 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:20 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 September 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

"Show us on the doll where the chicken sandwich touched you."

:lol3: :lol: :woot: :rofl: :clap: :lol2: :giggle: :bowdown:

:2up:

LOL. Reminds me of a (Jack in the box?)commercial when I was in Portland when they were going up against (Carl's Jr?) and the other chain was advertising Angus beef.

The mascot "jack" is in front of a classroom, pulls down a (roller-flop-flop)(Well, I don't know what they're called) drawing of a cow, and asks the class, "can anyone come up and point out the angus"? They took a LOT of heat for that, but I thought it was hilarious as heck.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:06 PM

William Strunk, Jr.
@cdrusnret

:biglaugh:

#9 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:33 PM

No opinion on what they believe. Still best fast food around. I donít buy my lunch based on what someoneís me in charge of the company thinks. Maybe Iím just stupid I buy my food onwhat tastes best and cost. Chick fillet with and whataburger win hands down when Iím in a hurry. No clue what whataburger s political beliefs are. But ever since the left went nuts on them Iím eating twice as much chick fillet

#10 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:36 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 20 September 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

No opinion on what they believe. Still best fast food around. I donít buy my lunch based on what someoneís company president thinks. Maybe Iím just stupid I buy my food on what tastes best and cost. Chick fillet and whataburger win hands down when Iím in a hurry. No clue what whataburger s political beliefs are. But ever since the left went nuts on them Iím eating twice as much chick fillet

#11 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:46 PM

The owner of this delicious chicken joint opposes gay marriage and this lunatic somehow concludes:

ďChick-fil-A has released a poison into this city that tells queer people we're less welcome here. We're less safe. We're always surrounded by people who hate us, but now those people can show us how easily, they reach for their hate

Buy a meal from Chick-fil-A and it will use your money to increase the suffering of queer kids.Ē

:blink: wtf? Chicken little has nothing on this idiot

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 20 September 2019 - 07:46 PM

#12 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 20 September 2019 - 08:30 PM

Once again, the love that dare not speak it's name has morphed into the love that won't shut the F up. I think I'll hit Chick-Fil-A tomorrow for a yummy spicy chicken sandwich with a side of leftist tears.

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 September 2019 - 08:33 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 20 September 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

LOL. Reminds me of a (Jack in the box?)commercial when I was in Portland when they were going up against (Carl's Jr?) and the other chain was advertising Angus beef.

The mascot "jack" is in front of a classroom, pulls down a (roller-flop-flop)(Well, I don't know what they're called) drawing of a cow, and asks the class, "can anyone come up and point out the angus"? They took a LOT of heat for that, but I thought it was hilarious as heck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#14 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:56 AM

View PostSeverian, on 20 September 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

Once again, the love that dare not speak it's name has morphed into the love that won't shut the F up. I think I'll hit Chick-Fil-A tomorrow for a yummy spicy chicken sandwich with a side of leftist tears.

No <censored>! Drama queen much?

BTW, I may be the only person in the free world who doesnít get the hype on Chick-fil-a. I think their sandwiches are OK, but that is it.

Flame away!

This post has been edited by JerryL: 21 September 2019 - 02:56 AM

#15 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:00 AM

View PostJerryL, on 21 September 2019 - 02:56 AM, said:

BTW, I may be the only person in the free world who doesnít get the hype on Chick-fil-a. I think their sandwiches are OK, but that is it.

Flame away!

No. You're not. It's a chicken sandwich. But I like the growth of this restaurant in spite of, or better yet, because of the hysteria.

#16 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:02 AM

View PostSeverian, on 20 September 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

when I'm on the mainland, several times week

#17 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:03 AM

Flame away!

High-quality chic, fantastic waffle fries, immaculate restaurant, great service. that it pisses off the woke is a bonus

#18 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:17 AM

Flame away!

:shrug: Its just a chicken sandwich... That's better quality than any other fast food product available at a better price than equivalent fast food products elsewhere and with better service than damn near any business of any kind fast food or otherwise anywhere.

Its not better than fine dining food. Its not better than any chef created delicacy. Its probably not better than most home made food. But for fast food? There is no better product.

#19 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:29 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 20 September 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

The owner of this delicious chicken joint opposes gay marriage and this lunatic somehow concludes:

ďChick-fil-A has released a poison into this city that tells queer people we're less welcome here. We're less safe. We're always surrounded by people who hate us, but now those people can show us how easily, they reach for their hate

Buy a meal from Chick-fil-A and it will use your money to increase the suffering of queer kids.Ē

:blink: wtf? Chicken little has nothing on this idiot

What a nut. Hence being a "tolerant" leftist

#20 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:50 AM

View PostModerator T, on 21 September 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

:shrug: Its just a chicken sandwich... That's better quality than any other fast food product available at a better price than equivalent fast food products elsewhere and with better service than damn near any business of any kind fast food or otherwise anywhere.

Its not better than fine dining food. Its not better than any chef created delicacy. Its probably not better than most home made food. But for fast food? There is no better product.

And they are extremely consistent across stores.

IMO, their recent growth has been fueled by all the free advertising the left keeps giving them. These morons canít shut up about chick-fil-a.

Personally, I stopped eating there a while back. The fried food is still bad for you, and their grilled chicken sandwiches are kinda bland.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users