RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: For those few who might notice my absence..... - RightNation.US

-----
My Darling Kathy passed away Tuesday the 14th, pretty much without warning, and I am not dealing with it very well.
So I don't expect that I'll be posting much for awhile, my heart and mind and life is more then a little distracted.
I expect that I'll get "over" it, or at the least more or less used to it, but for right now, it just overwhelms me.
And "Why" is a question that no one can ever answer. She may, as some say, "be in a better place", but I'm not.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, and don't forget to tell the ones you love how much you love them.
Thank you.

14 Comments On This Entry

Jim: I am so, so very sorry for your loss! Please know we're here and you are not alone. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:
Jim, I wish there were something I could say to help but I will keep you and Kathy in my prayers.
Jim, my deepest condolences.
I'm so sorry, Jim. Prayers being said for you.
I'm very sorry for your loss. Just remember you have friends and support here if and when you need us.
I know words won't help, but know we're all deeply saddened and hope you can find some solace in your friends.
Jim, sorry for your loss and I'll second what Crawdaddy550 said - you have friends and support here.
JIm, I am so sorry! I do understand where you're at right now, because I've been there myself. It's not a good place, either.
Just don't shut yourself off from your friends and family, or the world. Take the time to grieve, and trust me, my friend, you will heal in time.
My prayers are with you and with Kathy, and your family.
God Bless and Keep you, my friend.

Robert
So very sorry. Hard to offer support by electron, but know you have my thoughts and prayers. :comfort:
So sorry for your loss. Condolences.
Thanks so much to all of you.
I'm getting a little better each day, or maybe the numb is becoming more intense.
Anyway, Thanks to all.
Jim,

I just learned about your loss.

Words fail at times like this, but please know you and your family are on my thoughts and in my prayers.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

-- Furr
Furr...Thank you. I didn't think it proper to make much of a deal about it all anywhere. I just knew that my already depressed condition wasn't going to be improved by my circumstances, and absolutely did NOT want to burden anyone else.
I have agreed, perhaps to late, that I am no longer capable of doing all that is needed to take care of said circumstances. Although it is my absolute belief that it is not a permanent condition, and I will beat it!
However, I have agreed to accept help for now, and my oldest daughter is scheduled to arrive at Denver International at 3PM today.
I've been pretty much functionally disabled since early afternoon the 14th of August, and not doing much of anything is accomplishing nothing!
Anyway, again, Thank you, and all others who have posted, for your words of comfort and understanding.
It is my fervent hope that my daughter's arrival will prove a point of focus and stability that I am desperately in need of.
Else the wave that I feel at my back, overtake and consume me.
I've felt that wave before in my life, but never had to try and withstand it alone.
I do not recommend it to anyone! :confused:
Jim, I just now read your post and wanted you to know how sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can only imagine what you are going through. :hug: :pray:
Page 1 of 1

Recent Entries

My Blog Links

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Tags

Search My Blog