RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: REVEALED: The Democrats' Blueprint To Steal 2020 From The Voters O - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

REVEALED: The Democrats' Blueprint To Steal 2020 From The Voters O Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:42 PM

REVEALED: The Democrats' Blueprint To Steal 2020 From The Voters Of America

Townhall.com
Kevin McCullough
Jul 21, 2019 9:58 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

excerpt:

The Democrats intend to steal the presidency in 2020.

It is the only way they can “win.”

They’ve learned this. They’ve lived it. And without a decisive turnout in 2020 they believe they have mastered the process.

If you thought that Bush vs. Gore, or the Georgia and Florida 2018 recounts were ugly, keep your powder dry. 2020 will be the worst yet.

All the signs point to this, assuming they can actually find a candidate.

Once they do however, the largest scale assault on our free elections ever attempted will be unleashed.

Here’s three strategies they are implementing or have implemented

Participation in the process. This summer the State of New York attempted a two-step process to allow the maximum number of people to vote—whether they were legally allowed to or not. The one-sided, Democrat-controlled State bodies passed the issuing of driver’s licenses to non-citizens/illegal aliens. But that same group of Democrats also nearly passed the automatically completed voter registration of every license issued. Aliens would have had to “opt out.” Just in case they didn’t, the language also included a provision protecting the illegal voter and the authorities from any criminal wrongdoing. This measure passed one chamber, would’ve been signed by the governor, and had it not been for a true watchdog in the Assembly, would’ve already become law. With the enormous push by non-citizens storming our gates to get in, the corrupt powers incentivizing as much, you have to see the roadmap here could have dramatic impact anyway it is adopted.

<SNIP>

LINK

Surprise. The Prog version of a Voter ID law is as corrupt a scheme as you could imagine. :coffeenpc:

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:48 PM

Don't forget their usual getting as many military absentee ballots as possible to not ever be counted, yet again. :angry:

Also their tampering with "provisional ballots" everywhere.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 21 July 2019 - 09:49 PM

#3 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:07 PM

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am not on the "Trump's got the 2020 election in the bag" bandwagon.

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:34 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 21 July 2019 - 11:07 PM, said:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am not on the "Trump's got the 2020 election in the bag" bandwagon.

Same here. Naturally, since I love my country and hate her enemies, I want Trump to win. I hope he wins. And I'll even go a step further and say I believe he will win.

But I'm by no means convinced he's "certain" to win.

:coolshades:

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:09 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 21 July 2019 - 11:07 PM, said:

View PostMontyPython, on 21 July 2019 - 11:34 PM, said:

Same here. Naturally, since I love my country and hate her enemies, I want Trump to win. I hope he wins. And I'll even go a step further and say I believe he will win.

But I'm by no means convinced he's "certain" to win.

:coolshades:

:yeahthat: I know full well that as pissed off as they are at being out of power and having Trump dismantle as much of their Leftist paradise BS as he has, they will resort to any and all means to get back in charge.

#6 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:51 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 21 July 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

Participation in the process. This summer the State of New York attempted a two-step process to allow the maximum number of people to vote—whether they were legally allowed to or not. The one-sided, Democrat-controlled State bodies passed the issuing of driver’s licenses to non-citizens/illegal aliens. But that same group of Democrats also nearly passed the automatically completed voter registration of every license issued. Aliens would have had to “opt out.” Just in case they didn’t, the language also included a provision protecting the illegal voter and the authorities from any criminal wrongdoing. This measure passed one chamber, would’ve been signed by the governor, and had it not been for a true watchdog in the Assembly, would’ve already become law. With the enormous push by non-citizens storming our gates to get in, the corrupt powers incentivizing as much, you have to see the roadmap here could have dramatic impact anyway it is adopted.

Georgia has been doing this since 2016. There is a REASON that the Dems unexpectedly came this close to stealing the Governorship last year:

Georgia leads nation in automatic voter registration
Automatic registration leads to surge of new Georgia voters

April 29, 2019
By Mark Niesse, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Full Story

With little fanfare, Georgia started automatically signing up voters in droves three years ago when they got their driver’s licenses.

That quiet change made a loud impact: more than 681,000 newly registered voters, pushing the state’s total number of voters to a record high of 7 million.

Amid heated battles over voting rights, Georgia has emerged as an unlikely national leader in automatic voter registration, according to a study this month by the Brennan Center for Justice. The study estimated that 94% more voters registered in Georgia than if the state hadn’t implemented automatic voter registration in September 2016.

More than any voter registration drive or contentious political campaign, Georgians signed up to vote because the state government made it the default option on every driver’s license form. Everyone is registered unless they check a box to opt out of being registered to vote. Before the switch, voters had to opt in....

Full Story

--------------------------

There's probably not too many "illegal aliens" getting registered here in GA. However the door is wide open for shenanigans with:

NON-CITIZENS. Georgia is a Real IDTM state, so probably not too many illegals getting GA licenses. However, Real IDTM ONLY means they're here "legally", it has nothing to do with citizenship or voter eligibility. According to this source: "In verifying for a REAL ID-compliant ID or license, the applicant must fall under the following 9 categories: (1) U.S. citizen or national; (2) U.S. lawful permanent resident or lawful temporary resident; (3) conditional permanent resident status in the U.S.; (4) has an approved asylum application or entered in refugee status; (5) has a valid, unexpired nonimmigrant visa; (6)has a pending application for asylum; (7) has pending or approved temporary protected status; (8) has approved deferred action status or (9) has a pending application for adjustment of status to that of lawful permanent or conditional resident.

CONVICTED FELONS. Georgia is one of several states that DOES give ex-cons a limited right to vote... but ONLY AFTER they've not only completed any actual jail/prison time but ALSO completed and Probation or Parole - which could be as much as another 5 or 10 or even 20 years - AND have fully paid any fines and restitution. Some ex-cons might NEVER fulfill all these requirement. And as best as I can tell, the DMV has no way of knowing who has or hasn't.

-------------------------

What such is that this was never done by the GA legislature, it was merely an executive action by the head of the Department of Driver Services (GA-DDS) who I believe was Rob Mikell at the time. Apparently there was nothing in the law that said he couldn't.

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:20 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 22 July 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

Georgia has been doing this since 2016. There is a REASON that the Dems unexpectedly came this close to stealing the Governorship last year:

What such is that this was never done by the GA legislature, it was merely an executive action by the head of the Department of Driver Services (GA-DDS) who I believe was Rob Mikell at the time. Apparently there was nothing in the law that said he couldn't.

Imagine what went on in Mikell’s office.

“Is it legal?” asked Mikell.
“But,” someone uttered “it would allow ineligible people to vote.”
“Leave. Now.” commanded Mikell.
“I repeat my question. Is it legal?” said Mikell.
“Yes, it is legal” the chief counsel advised.
“Do it!” yelled Mikell, smiling.

#8 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:49 AM

Problem for them is they are not in charge. When Hillary tan, Obama was able to give help. Don’t get me wrong, they still have the capacity to cheat, but it will be harder with Trump IN the White House.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users