RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: New Israeli Cancer Treatment Has a 100% Tumor Shrinkage Rate - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Israeli Cancer Treatment Has a 100% Tumor Shrinkage Rate Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:19 PM

New Israeli Cancer Treatment Has a 100% Tumor Shrinkage Rate
The treatment called ALPHA DaRT delivered total tumor destruction in over 78% of cases.
by Loukia Papadopoulos
January 01, 2020
Interesting Engineering

<More Here>

Israeli firm Alpha Tau Medical has developed a new cancer treatment that attacks tumors while sparing healthy tissue. The treatment is called Alpha DaRT (Diffusing Alpha-emitters Radiation Treatment), according to The Jerusalem Post.

A tolerable treatment

Alpha DaRT uses, for the first time, alpha radiation for solid tumor treatment. But it does so in a way that the body can tolerate it.

Most cancer treatments out there are simply not tolerable. Our bodies were not made to be exposed to them.

Alpha particles have a high capacity to destroy cancer cells without causing side effects on healthy cells. However, they have extremely short path length in tissue, meaning that up to now they could not get across the entire volume of a tumor.

ALPHA DaRT technology uses the radioactive decay of an isotope called radium-224 to power the spread of alpha particles across entire tumors. This makes ALPHA DaRT technology a powerful cancer-killing agent with minimum side effects.

This limits collateral damage during cancer treatment. Studies done on the treatment are very promising showing a very high level of safety for patients.

Shrinkage in 100% of cases

In one recent study, the treatment showed tumor shrinkage in 100% of cases and delivered total tumor destruction in over 78% of cases.

Alpha DaRT technology was invented by Tel Aviv University professors Itzhak Kelson and Yona Keisari. CEO Uzi Sofer then founded Alpha Tau in 2016.

Now Alpha Tau is growing rapidly. It had fewer than 10 employees in 2016 but now counts more than 40.

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:47 PM

It's a good start. One more tool in the toolbox. :welldone:

I'd like to go DEEPER though: YES, of course, treat the tumor. But... what about what causes a tumor in the first place?

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:54 PM

I'm sure the "palestinians" were on the cusp of this discovery themselves as their formidable scientific abilities have already provided society with countless benefits.

http://i.postimg.cc/LX4ND87g/muslim-evolution.jpg

:rofl:

#4 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 19 January 2020 - 07:26 PM

Those darn Jews! Now they are putting doctors and funeral directors out of work! What else will they come up with!

#5 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 19 January 2020 - 08:34 PM

The cancer treatment industry here will likely lobby the FDA to make sure that this process will be banned and never be allowed to be used in this country. They will and do attack anything that may compete with their expensive big profit treatments.

That is the sad truth.

#6 User is online   sunangel1776 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Silver

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:05 PM

I will ask Jay's neuro oncologist about this treatment.

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:32 PM

View Postsunangel1776, on 19 January 2020 - 10:05 PM, said:

The same thing instantly occurred to me, too.

Let's not get our hopes too high, but we can still hope & pray!

:pray:

#8 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 19 January 2020 - 11:44 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 19 January 2020 - 07:26 PM, said:

Those darn Jews! Now they are putting doctors and funeral directors out of work! What else will they come up with!

Progressives are already making the Trump connection and they're not happy! :lol:

http://i.postimg.cc/hPVTT8GZ/trump-cures-cancer.jpg

#9 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 20 January 2020 - 07:37 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 January 2020 - 10:32 PM, said:

The same thing instantly occurred to me, too.

Let's not get our hopes too high, but we can still hope & pray!

:pray:

I thought of Jay too. :pray:

#10 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 20 January 2020 - 06:17 PM

View Postsunangel1776, on 19 January 2020 - 10:05 PM, said:

I don't comment on it much, but I follow his treatment on Facebook.

Look into this possibility too. It has some science behind it. I found out about it too late when my most recent dog with cancer passed away. If another one of my dogs contracts cancer, you can bet it will be getting large doses of this stuff.

Fenbendazole

#11 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:49 AM

Scientists Might Have Accidentally Cured Cancer

Daily Caller
Phillip Nieto
Contributor
January 21, 2020 3:44 PM ET

excerpt:

New treatment for killing cancer cells may have accidentally been discovered by a group of British scientists, according to reports.

Cardiff University’s research team found a T-Cell that attaches itself onto human cancers, and kills them while ignoring healthy cells. Although in its early stages of development, the treatment successfully destroys bone, lung, breast, colon, prostate, and other cancers, The Telegraph reported. (RELATED: Alex Trebek Announces He Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer)

Originally, researchers were only looking for immune cells that were capable of fighting bacteria, before they discovered the T-Cell virus. Their findings were made available on Monday.

“There’s a chance here to treat every patient,” Professor Andrew Sewell of Cardiff University told the BBC. “Previously nobody believed this could be possible. It raises the prospect of a ‘one-size-fits-all’ cancer treatment, a single type of T-cell that could be capable of destroying many different types of cancers across the population.”

<SNIP>

Experts have praised the study for its “great potential” but note that they still cannot confirm if it works for all types of cancers.

“At the moment, this is very basic research and not close to actual medicines for patients,” said Professor Daniel Davis of the University of Manchester to the BBC. “There is no question that it’s a very exciting discovery, both for advancing our basic knowledge about the immune system and for the possibility of future new medicines.”

Link

Hopefully, this pans out.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users