RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Good News Thread - RightNation.US

The Good News Thread stories, pictures, music, links Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   petenk 

• Group: Registered Guest

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

Pakis ventured too far.
Hi, folks. As you might know US Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta accused Pakistan in racketeering because Pakis asked too much for cargo transits for our troops in Afghanistan, something like $5000 for every truck with stuff. I know that well because I was driving one. I guess there is no need to say that Washington became angry, we already paid Pakis millions to use their transport system and now they want more as well as Uzbekistan. They are bad allies because they want to cash in on vital supplies for our troops. Pakistan and Uzbekistan are no better than Taliban. I don't understand why we fight one enemy and the same time finance two other criminal regimes that are anxious about making profits out of war. I agree with Panetta that US should pay only fair price to Islamabad and the rest. If they do not agree, it's better to find alternative routes for our supplies that go to Afghan and I believe it will be much better for us because in that case we can be sure that everything will be delivered in the right time and in the right place.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users