RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Waiter returns half-million $ cashier’s check to no-tip SJW - RightNation.US

Waiter returns half-million $ cashier’s check to no-tip SJW Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 May 2019 - 03:22 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 May 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

20% for restaurant servers.
25% for my hair dresser.

Yes. 20% to servers and 25% to my barber.

#42 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:46 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 10 May 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

I waited table in NYC and other places when I was younger. I was told by other waiters that women didn't tip very well. I was determined to give women great service to show it wasn't true. Actually, I learned it definitely was true. I saw the same thing as a bartender as well. The worst was a table of women with separate checks where much of the time no one tipped. Women may wonder why they get the rookie servers-well, that's why. It may have changed in the last 45 years but it was true back then. :2cents:

From my days working restaurants, women definitely treated female servers worse than the males.

As an aside, the pizza looks good.

#43 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:20 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 10 May 2019 - 04:06 PM, said:

Even if there were no pictures of women, why would one blame a waiter? They have no say over the decor of where they work. Sometimes some women, and lately a lot of women, make me ashamed of my gender. I know, I know, there are plenty of good people, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and for every person like this waiter we hear about, we hear about way more bitter people like these women.

If she wants a restaurant to have more pics of women, then open her own and put whatever pics on a wall she wants.

#44 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:32 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 May 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

20% for restaurant servers.
25% for my hair dresser.

So, you tip a person who stays in 4 foot circle around you, anything needed to finish their service for you is just an arm's reach away, and only has one customer at a time, more than a person who will have multiple customers simultaneously, has to walk back and forth to different locations, in the bar or restaurant several times for just you alone, carrying items carefully to your table.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users