RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Racist White Pride? - RightNation.US

Racist White Pride? Lest We Forget Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:41 PM

I have been wondering why only whites are racists, and no other race is? There are African Americans, Chinese Americans, Asian Americans, American Indians, etc, etc, etc. And then there are just Americans. You know what I mean, plain ole American people who were born here. You can include the Immigrants who were proud to call themselves simply Americans.

The others that live here call me 'White girl,' 'Perra Blanca,' 'H*nkey,' 'Wh*tey,' 'Pink Skin' 'or worse' and that's not ok...

But if I call you <disparaging terms redacted for public consumption>, <N-word>, or <one of the common suits of playing cards>, Terrorist, or Camel Jockey, Beaner, Taco bender, G**k or soaking wet Hispanic illegal>, you call me a racist.

You claim that whites have always and still commit violence against you. So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the Muslim Council of America.

You have Black History Month.

You have Honor Killings but it's not homicide.

You have Islamic banks for Muslims only.

You have the year of the dragon day for Chinese people.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists. Imagine a white only NAACP.
You can proudly display "14K black" on your car, but if I display "it's a white thang" on mine, then I'm a racist.

A white woman can't be in the Miss Black America or Miss Asia pageants, but any colour/race can be in the Miss America version.

If we had a college fund that gave only white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

There are countless openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in America. Yet if there were 'White only schools ', that would be racist.

Proclaiming Rodney King or Trayvon Martin were victims of white racists and you're only defending your race and rights. And in turn, we stood-up for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

If South Carolina flies it's flag, they are racists. If we celebrate the North's triumph over the South's including the Emancipation Proclamation, we are racists.

You can fly your flag and it's called diversity. You celebrate your cultures and it's called multiculturalism.

You rob us, carjack us, and rape our daughters. But, when a white police officer arrests a black gang member or beats up an Asian drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud, successful, and grateful for this nation.... but you call it White Privilege. Why is it only whites can be racists?

This post has been edited by HardRightBambi: 09 October 2018 - 04:47 PM

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:27 PM

Proclaiming Rodney King or Trayvon Martin were victims of white racists and you're only defending your race and rights.

And lying. (Or stupid.) Anybody who claims either one was a "victim" is either utterly stupid or a shameless liar.

B)

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:07 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 09 October 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

I have been wondering why only whites are racists, and no other race is? There are African Americans, Chinese Americans, Asian Americans, American Indians, etc, etc, etc. And then there are just Americans. You know what I mean, plain ole American people who were born here. You can include the Immigrants who were proud to call themselves simply Americans.

The others that live here call me 'White girl,' 'Perra Blanca,' 'H*nkey,' 'Wh*tey,' 'Pink Skin' 'or worse' and that's not ok...

But if I call you <disparaging terms redacted for public consumption>, <N-word>, or <one of the common suits of playing cards>, Terrorist, or Camel Jockey, Beaner, Taco bender, G**k or soaking wet Hispanic illegal>, you call me a racist.

You claim that whites have always and still commit violence against you. So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have Honor Killings but it's not homicide.

You have Islamic banks for Muslims only.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists. Imagine a white only NAACP.
You can proudly display "14K black" on your car, but if I display "it's a white thang" on mine, then I'm a racist.

A white woman can't be in the Miss Black America or Miss Asia pageants, but any colour/race can be in the Miss America version.

If we had a college fund that gave only white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

There are countless openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in America. Yet if there were 'White only schools ', that would be racist.

Proclaiming Rodney King or Trayvon Martin were victims of white racists and you're only defending your race and rights. And in turn, we stood-up for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

If South Carolina flies it's flag, they are racists. If we celebrate the North's triumph over the South's including the Emancipation Proclamation, we are racists.

You can fly your flag and it's called diversity. You celebrate your cultures and it's called multiculturalism.

You rob us, carjack us, and rape our daughters. But, when a white police officer arrests a black gang member or beats up an Asian drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud, successful, and grateful for this nation.... but you call it White Privilege. Why is it only whites can be racists?

There's so much going on in this post, but I'll start with this:
"You have Honor Killings but it's not homicide."

Where in the USA is 'honor killings' not considered homicide?

#4 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:08 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

And lying. (Or stupid.) Anybody who claims either one was a "victim" is either utterly stupid or a shameless liar.

B)

Precisely. (personal note: Did you ever watch Benny Hill when he was around?)

In the interest of disclosure: I posted this topic as an invitation to those willing to hash out a potential means to combat the glaring duplicitous Left's method of forced compliance with PC nonsense. Even self described red meat conservatives become conservative LITE after knuckling under to the Left-declared off limits and untouchable subjects such as this. The Left's double holy grail of untouchable subjects like racism and gay rights. We've recently witnessed an attempt to create yet another untouchable subject and though that attempt has failed it HAS succeeded in creating a whole new class of people instilled with the fear of dissenting/departing from the newly minted holier than thou policy of victims who aren't. Men are being systematically driven under the nearest rock to prevent an accusing finger being pointed their way. There are mothers who want to prevent their sons dating for fear of having them accused. This is old, old Feminista terrorism. White, Anglo Saxon Protestant men are the root of all evil within that philosophy.
Sunlight is an effective disinfectant. Throw back the tarp and the slithery little nasties scurry for the dark.
I'm an advocate for an upgraded breed of conservative. Smarter, stronger, and razor sharp. If we're willing to concede to the Left's untouchables, they've got us beat already.

In no way do I invite, condone nor advocate true, outright racism nor vulgar name calling. We have those segments in our country's history and I believe most of us are ashamed of them, have no desire to see any of it repeated nor recreated.
Just so everybody knows.

#5 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:11 PM

View PostLadybird, on 09 October 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

There's so much going on in this post, but I'll start with this:
"You have Honor Killings but it's not homicide."

Where in the USA is 'honor killings' not considered homicide?

I'm not aware of any state in the US that considers honor killing anything other than homicide. The statement was specific to Islamic beliefs and the justification attempts made on the matter.

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:17 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 09 October 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

I'm not aware of any state in the US that considers honor killing anything other than homicide. The statement was specific to Islamic beliefs and the justification attempts made on the matter.

I just assumed complaints were about what's happening in the US since, Black History month and Confederate flag protests are strictly kind of American things.

"There are countless openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in America. Yet if there were 'White only schools ', that would be racist."

Good grief.. I don't believe you wrote this. Please tell me that's true.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 09 October 2018 - 08:19 PM

#7 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:32 PM

View PostLadybird, on 09 October 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

I just assumed complaints were about what's happening in the US since, Black History month and Confederate flag protests are strictly kind of American things.

"There are countless openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in America. Yet if there were 'White only schools ', that would be racist."

Good grief.. I don't believe you wrote this. Please tell me that's true.

What, specifically, are you referencing? that there are countless Muslim only schools in the US?
It's not a litany of complaints, it's all fact. Case in point: there are two Muslim only preschools within a 50 mile radius of me. One calls itself "Muslim Immersion", however. They make it very clear that they'll accept only Muslim children.

This post has been edited by HardRightBambi: 09 October 2018 - 08:34 PM

#8 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:36 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 09 October 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

What, specifically, are you referencing? that there are countless Muslim only schools in the US?
It's not a litany of complaints, it's all fact.

There are also countless Christian only schools. Also Jewish only schools.

Besides the fact that 'Muslim' is not a race (there are thousands of white people who are Muslim), religious schools are allowed in this country and lately even encouraged.

#9 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:37 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 09 October 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

It's not a litany of complaints, it's all fact. Case in point: there are two Muslim only preschools within a 50 mile radius of me. One calls itself "Muslim Immersion", however. They make it very clear that they'll accept only Muslim children.

Are you suggesting that racism is limited to only a black/white issue?

#10 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:41 PM

View PostLadybird, on 09 October 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

Besides the fact that 'Muslim' is not a race (there are thousands of white people who are Muslim), religious schools are allowed in this country and lately even encouraged.

Correct. Muslim is a religion not a race. The point being: if it's ok for the Left to marginalize then why isn't ok for the Right to do the same?

#11 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:48 PM

View PostLadybird, on 09 October 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

Yeah, Bambi screwed up the post by mixing races and religions and cultures. So you pick the ones you can out of the whole and isolate them, and ignore the greater point.

How about you address, what if there was a NAAWP? What would you say?

I know what itís all about. Itís slavery from so many generations ago that no one alive ever knew anyone who was alive when slaves were shipped here from Africa. However painful the knowledge may be for you, nonetheless you HAVE NO RIGHT TO BLAME WHITES today. I donít accept it from you or any other blacks. You try.

This post has been edited by zurg: 09 October 2018 - 08:49 PM

#12 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:51 PM

"If we had a college fund that gave only white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists."

Google scholarships. There are scholarships for students who are of European ancestry.

Black people are lumped into one category because our ancestors arrived here as slaves, and therefore haven't the same connection to a homeland as other Americans.
Anyway:
https://www.top10onl...alian-students/
https://www.fastweb....-irish-students

The United Negro College Fund is a 70+ year old organization started because black students had limited resources to further themselves educationally. What's the problem?

#13 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:55 PM

View Postzurg, on 09 October 2018 - 08:48 PM, said:

Yeah, Bambi screwed up the post by mixing races and religions and cultures. So you pick the ones you can out of the whole and isolate them, and ignore the greater point.

I know what itís all about. Itís slavery from so many generations ago that no one alive ever knew anyone who was alive when slaves were shipped here from Africa. However painful the knowledge may be for you, nonetheless you HAVE NO RIGHT TO BLAME WHITES today. I donít accept it from you or any other blacks. You try.

https://naawpusa.com/

Did you know that whites helped found the NAACP? I haven't been impressed with this organization's practices in the last few years, but they have accomplished much past.

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:01 PM

So? Seriously? We also have St. Patrick's Day.

I do consider the 'Miss Black America" contest and anachronism. There's no reason for this anymore.

You have every other month to celebrate your heritage. When I went to school 'black history' consisted of a few pages about Lincoln freeing the slaves, Rosa Parks on the bus and MLK Jr getting shot. Like the other institutions, it came about because something was lacking.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 09 October 2018 - 09:05 PM

#15 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:12 PM

There are countless religious and ethnic councils 'of America'.
Again, so what?

So? Do it anyway. When blacks were marching to be proud, they got beat over the head. Then it was ok.
Say whatever you want. It's a free country.

Going nighty night now..

#16 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:17 PM

View Postzurg, on 09 October 2018 - 08:48 PM, said:

The point was to illustrate that exceptionalism for one group doesn't make it right. I thought that was obvious. How can there be patented exceptionalism for one group and then a declaration of racism lodged at another group for the same thing? How is that ok? And remember not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.

#17 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:40 PM

View PostLadybird, on 09 October 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

I do consider the 'Miss Black America" contest and anachronism. There's no reason for this anymore.

You have every other month to celebrate your heritage. When I went to school 'black history' consisted of a few pages about Lincoln freeing the slaves, Rosa Parks on the bus and MLK Jr getting shot. Like the other institutions, it came about because something was lacking.

I'll give you credit for attempting to address this point by point but your defense is based purely in a one sided perspective not necessarily fact. No one can right all the wrongs ever done to any one segment of the population. No amount of reparations, no amount of apology, no anything will ever scour it from the record. But that was then and this is now. The point being that we get nowhere by tolerating, endorsing or knuckling under to Leftist ideals of "fair and equitable" So there's no need to go on the defense and get your knickers in a knot over it.

#18 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:22 PM

To give a general response, progressives have redefined racism so as to politely excuse some black or brown people for their practice of it.

When that happens, they simply call it "bias." It might look like racism, but since it's merely "bias," it doesn't smell quite as bad. And therefore, because it's understandable it is also forgivable. But if you're a white racist, you wear that scarlet letter for the rest of your life. Or, they can throw that dirty sock against the wall to see if it sticks just because you're white.

I point to the current fashion of referring to "old white men" on many networks as being demonstrative of this. It is clearly racist, but there are no repercussions. And that is sad.

In ProggyWorld, the new definition of racism moves the goalposts so that the qualifiers "systemic" and "historic" must now be a part of the equation. There's no reason for this, except to exclude black or brown people from the pool of racists when they engage in racism. They say it is also about power, and that black and brown people have been denied that power forever, and so when they say that they hate white people because they're white, it's not racism because they are powerless.

But when you can make hateful comments on social media, radio, in the New York Times, on YouTube or television, and about someone because they are white...and do so with impunity...then I think it's safe to say the "power" qualifier does not hold up very well.

This is about retribution and very little else. Whitey is getting his comeuppance, and because he deserves it he will get more of it for sometime to come.

So racism isn't really a bad thing anymore, as long as you are on the Progressive side of it.

See how that works? I'm the meantime, Martin Luther King is spinning himself into a Smoothie six feet under.

#19 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:27 PM

Ladybird, on 09 October 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

Can we get a congressional proclamation citing the other 11 months as white history months?

#20 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:42 PM

Ladybird, on 09 October 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

"If we had a college fund that gave only white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists."

Google scholarships. There are scholarships for students who are of European ancestry.

Black people are lumped into one category because our ancestors arrived here as slaves, and therefore haven't the same connection to a homeland as other Americans.
Anyway:
https://www.top10onl...alian-students/
https://www.fastweb....-irish-students

The United Negro College Fund is a 70+ year old organization started because black students had limited resources to further themselves educationally. What's the problem?

To be fair, your links point to scholarships based on nationality. Not on race. The UNCF is based on race alone and I think you know this.

Iím not sure if you just hoped to slip that past, but I think Bambi raised a fair point and it still appears to be standing.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users