RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Bombshell Report: FBI Never Examined Vast Majority Of Emails On Weiner - RightNation.US

Bombshell Report: FBI Never Examined Vast Majority Of Emails On Weiner Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:12 PM

Bombshell Report: FBI Never Examined Vast Majority Of Emails On Weiner's Laptop, Despite Comey's Claims

JAMES BARRETT
Daily Wire
8/24/18

EXCERPT:

A damning report by RealClearInvestigations' Paul Sperry presents compelling evidence indicating that former FBI Director James Comey prematurely closed the investigation into Hillary Clinton based on political motivations and lied to the American people when he insisted days before the 2016 election that his agency had "reviewed all of the communications" found on the laptop of Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.

Sperry notes that many wondered aloud at the time how the FBI could have possibly reviewed hundreds of thousands of emails in a matter of weeks. It turns out, Sperry explains, that they simply didn't. In fact, evidence suggests they didn't even come close, despite Comey's assurances that they'd fully reviewed the communications:

Comey later told Congress that “thanks to the wizardry of our technology,” the FBI was able to eliminate the vast majority of messages as “duplicates” of emails they’d previously seen. Tireless agents, he claimed, then worked “night after night after night” to scrutinize the remaining material.

But virtually none of his account was true, a growing body of evidence reveals.

In fact, a technical glitch prevented FBI technicians from accurately comparing the new emails with the old emails. Only 3,077 of the 694,000 emails were directly reviewed for classified or incriminating information. Three FBI officials completed that work in a single 12-hour spurt the day before Comey again cleared Clinton of criminal charges.

Sperry points out that even that "extremely narrow" review of just a small fraction of the emails found that classified information was being either sent or received via Clinton's unauthorized, unsecured private server.

"Contradicting Comey’s testimony, this included highly sensitive information dealing with Israel and the U.S.-designated terrorist group Hamas," Sperry reports. "The former secretary of state, however, was never confronted with the sensitive new information and it was never analyzed for damage to national security."

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:28 PM

Here's another example of the corruption in the FBI and DOJ. Jeff Sessions is a mole who planted himself in the Trump camp early on and has wreaked havoc since day one.

#3 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:40 PM

By the way they had all the probable cause in Weiner to continue that investigation yet they did not. FIRE the ENTIRE FBI. Give the mission to the US Marshals.

#4 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:45 PM

Bombshell Report: FBI Never Examined Vast Majority Of Emails On Weiner's Laptop, Despite Comey's Claims

I'd venture that most of us around here aren't exactly surprised, disgusted perhaps, but not surprised.

#5 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:54 PM

View PostLiz, on 24 August 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

I'd venture that most of us around here aren't exactly surprised, disgusted perhaps, but not surprised.

Exactamente. No me sorpresa.

And BTW, who does 694,000 emails in a couple of years? If it’s over 3 years, that’s 634 emails per day. Or, working 10 hours a day, about an email a minute.

Hint: nobody does that. Therefore, these emails were probably automated somehow. Maybe intentional disbursement of classified information.

But who cares! Trump f’d a hooker!

#6 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:59 PM

View PostCoach, on 24 August 2018 - 04:28 PM, said:

Here's another example of the corruption in the FBI and DOJ. Jeff Sessions is a mole who planted himself in the Trump camp early on and has wreaked havoc since day one.

I'm ALMOST ready to go there. I'm just a cat-whisker short of it. (Apparently it's inappropriate to say Red-C###-hair) these days.

I LIKED Sessions originally. I WANT to to believe that he's got some "Grand Plan" up his sleeve. Time is running short. Tempus is fugiting.

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:01 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 24 August 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

I'm ALMOST ready to go there. I'm just a cat-whisker short of it. (Apparently it's inappropriate to say Red-C###-hair) these days.

I LIKED Sessions originally. I WANT to to believe that he's got some "Grand Plan" up his sleeve. Time is running short. Tempus is fugiting.

You’re an RCH away from the truth.

#8 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:03 PM

View Postzurg, on 24 August 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

You’re an RCH away from the truth.

Story of my life.

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 24 August 2018 - 06:17 PM

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:21 PM

View PostLiz, on 24 August 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

That's me. Disgusted, yes. Surprised, no.

<_<

#10 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:25 PM

View PostModerator T, on 24 August 2018 - 04:12 PM, said:

To be fair, considering his penchant for taking naked selfies, I wouldn't either.

#11 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:26 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 24 August 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

I held the "Grand Plan" for a awhile, I still want to hope there is one.

#12 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:34 PM

Love Social Distortion. Saw them at this underground music club off 72nd & Blondo in the late 80s*. Real gritty, greasy band that would have gone unnoticed if not for Brian Setzer and The Stray Cats' sock-hop MTV introduction to rockabilly. Mike Ness is kind of a scary dude when you get down to it.

* A week after that we saw Nirvana on the Bleach tour just across the way at the Lift ticket lounge. Then a week later was Fugazi at Peony Park. Then a week after that was the Meat Puppets at the Ranch Bowl. We had a great scene for a layover between big gigs. Reverend Horton Heat opening for the Cramps. Pixies ...

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:48 PM

Yay! For once I'm not the one who turned it into yet another music thread!

:chili: :woohoo: :banana:

#14 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:40 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 24 August 2018 - 06:48 PM, said:

Yay! For once I'm not the one who turned it into yet another music thread!

:chili: :woohoo: :banana:

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:59 PM

No no child, it wasn't me!

(Love Thorogood)

#16 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:13 PM

"In fact, a technical glitch prevented FBI technicians from accurately comparing the new emails with the old emails."

Thats quite a big claim - with ZERO evidence except an un-named someone suposedly saying it. But hey, it confims my bias so I'm just going to belive it uncritically.

#17 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:24 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 24 August 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

"In fact, a technical glitch prevented FBI technicians from accurately comparing the new emails with the old emails."

Thats quite a big claim - with ZERO evidence except an un-named someone suposedly saying it. But hey, it confims my bias so I'm just going to belive it uncritically.

But hey - 694,000 emails examined in three weeks is no biggie, right. And that amount of emails is entirely possible for a person over three years, right.

But hey - I’ll ignore the math so I’m just gonna never believe that Hillary did anything wrong.

#18 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:38 PM

View Postzurg, on 24 August 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

But hey - 694,000 emails examined in three weeks is no biggie, right. And that amount of emails is entirely possible for a person over three years, right.

But hey - I’ll ignore the math so I’m just gonna never believe that Hillary did anything wrong.

Yeah, 'cuz the FBI are rubes when it comes to having tech savvy people and gizmos to backtrack and find information...

WHEN THEY WANT TO.

Leftards are at least predictable. :rolleyes:

#19 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:06 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 24 August 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

ROFL. You of all people talking about believing uncritically in big claims with zero evidence purely because of confirmation bias???

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

You could slice the irony with a knife.

:rofl:

#20 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:55 AM

One of the biggest flipflops in politics these days is the Left's hatred of James Comey before they decided they love him. We call it "Playing Politics", but it's really just playing dumb...

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users