RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Hundreds Of Jews, Protesting Anti-Semitism, Shout, ‘Omar Must Go!’ - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hundreds Of Jews, Protesting Anti-Semitism, Shout, ‘Omar Must Go!’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:41 AM

Hundreds Of Jews, Protesting Anti-Semitism, Shout, ‘Omar Must Go!’

'In my lifetime, I cannot think of any other politician who presents a bigger threat to the alliance between the U.S. and Israel and to America's Jews,' said the organizer

LifeZette
By The Political Insider Staff
May 22, 2019

Excerpt:

Hundreds of Jews held a rally on Monday in Times Square in New York City to protest the anti-Semitism of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and shouted in unison, “Omar must go!”

As The Jerusalem Post reported, “Following the highly-publicized allegations of the Minnesotan congresswoman’s anti-Semitism and her statement downplaying the 9/11 terrorist attacks, New York native and activist Joe Diamond organized a rally and billboard launch calling for her removal.”

Speakers included former Democratic New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind and “award-winning advocate of Christian Zionism Laurie Cardoza-Moore.”

Organizer Diamond told The Jerusalem Post, “In my lifetime, I cannot think of any other politician who presents a bigger threat to the alliance between the U.S. and Israel and to America’s Jews. This woman is an ardent anti-Semite, and she doesn’t even try to hide it.”

“Ilhan and her clique are well aware of what we are doing,” he added.

“And we’re not done. Everyone left really energized — ready to do whatever must be done next.”

*snip*

Democrat Omar’s controversial comments are something she hasn’t backed down from — and many Democrats, including leadership, have defended her.

“We have to utilize every mechanism of media to wake up Americans about the vile hatred of this woman,” Cardoza-Moore said. “Christians should also be alarmed. Ilhan Omar is a huge threat to our national security.”

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:39 PM

Is a recall election an option?

#3 User is offline   Engineer Bill 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:26 PM

They can Switch Parties!

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:29 PM

View PostBARman29, on 26 May 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

No, there's no mechanism for that in the Constitution. Even if there were, it would be up to the same district of idiots who put here there in the first place.

Closest is that the house could vote to expel her. But it would take a recommendation from the ethics committee (or other committee?) and then a 2/3 majority vote from the whole house. It's rare... and ESPECIALLY rare for the party in control to expel one of their own. The last was in the '90s was when the Republican-led Senate ethics committee recommended expelling Sen Bob Packwood (R-OR) over sexual misconduct but then he resigned before the Senate as a whole had a chance to vote.

One the other hand... The house ethics committee has 12 members - 6 Dems and 6 Republicans. Assuming all 6 Republicans vote to recommend expelling Omar, it needs 1 Dem vote, and 2 of the Dems on the committee are from states/districts where the Jewish vote "matters": Committee chair Ted Deutch of FL-22 in south Florida, and Grace Meng from the heavily Jewish NY-6.

It's not farfetched at all that a "recommendation to expel" could make it out of committee.

Getting it past the whole house would be tougher but not impossible. You'd need 290/435 - All 199 Republicans plus 91 Dems. I don't see 91 Dems that are all that vulnerable to the Jewish lobby. It would take Pelosi herself wanting it to happen; For all he faults, she IS good at keeping her people in line. So far she doesn't seem inclined that way, but that could change.

#5 User is offline   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:49 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 26 May 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

No, there's no mechanism for that in the Constitution. Even if there were, it would be up to the same district of idiots who put here there in the first place.

Closest is that the house could vote to expel her. But it would take a recommendation from the ethics committee (or other committee?) and then a 2/3 majority vote from the whole house. It's rare... and ESPECIALLY rare for the party in control to expel one of their own. The last was in the '90s was when the Republican-led Senate ethics committee recommended expelling Sen Bob Packwood (R-OR) over sexual misconduct but then he resigned before the Senate as a whole had a chance to vote.

One the other hand... The house ethics committee has 12 members - 6 Dems and 6 Republicans. Assuming all 6 Republicans vote to recommend expelling Omar, it needs 1 Dem vote, and 2 of the Dems on the committee are from states/districts where the Jewish vote "matters": Committee chair Ted Deutch of FL-22 in south Florida, and Grace Meng from the heavily Jewish NY-6.

It's not farfetched at all that a "recommendation to expel" could make it out of committee.

Getting it past the whole house would be tougher but not impossible. You'd need 290/435 - All 199 Republicans plus 91 Dems. I don't see 91 Dems that are all that vulnerable to the Jewish lobby. It would take Pelosi herself wanting it to happen; For all he faults, she IS good at keeping her people in line. So far she doesn't seem inclined that way, but that could change.

I know nothing about Deitch's district, but Grace Meng's district used to be heavily Jewish, but no more. I live in Flushing, which is in her district. When she ran for Congress in 2012, the 6th CD was redistricted, with the district becoming 40% Asian. Flushing is now the new Chinatown in NYC, overtaking Manhattan's version. In addition, Bayside (which is also in the 6th CD) has become more and more Korean, so Meng now dominates based on the Asian vote. The Jewish vote has heavily declined in her district from where it was just 10 years ago. Therefore, Meng is no longer beholden to Jewish interests to keep her in power, so forget about her ever voting to expel Omar.

There has been lots of grumbling from native born Americans like me who say that Koreans have no interest in assimilating or wanting English speaking people as their customers. Northern Blvd is a major thoroughfare. From Main St in Flushing (near me) to Little Neck Parkway at the border of Queens and Long Island is about 7 miles long. All you see are Korean signs in larger letters than in English (which is actually violating NYC law). The NYT actually ran an article about this 16 years ago (https://www.nytimes....ethnic-mix.html) and believe me it's gotten much worse.

In my opinion, Omar, Tlaib, and all of the other America hating Muslims will never be reigned in by Pelosi or whoever succeeds her. That's because they do represent the future of the Democratic party, frightening as that may be.

#6 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:56 PM

View Posthelton, on 26 May 2019 - 09:49 PM, said:

I know nothing about Deitch's district, but Grace Meng's district used to be heavily Jewish, but no more. I live in Flushing, which is in her district. When she ran for Congress in 2012, the 6th CD was redistricted, with the district becoming 40% Asian. Flushing is now the new Chinatown in NYC, overtaking Manhattan's version. In addition, Bayside (which is also in the 6th CD) has become more and more Korean, so Meng now dominates based on the Asian vote. The Jewish vote has heavily declined in her district from where it was just 10 years ago. Therefore, Meng is no longer beholden to Jewish interests to keep her in power, so forget about her ever voting to expel Omar.

There has been lots of grumbling from native born Americans like me who say that Koreans have no interest in assimilating or wanting English speaking people as their customers. Northern Blvd is a major thoroughfare. From Main St in Flushing (near me) to Little Neck Parkway at the border of Queens and Long Island is about 7 miles long. All you see are Korean signs in larger letters than in English (which is actually violating NYC law). The NYT actually ran an article about this 16 years ago (https://www.nytimes....ethnic-mix.html) and believe me it's gotten much worse.

In my opinion, Omar, Tlaib, and all of the other America hating Muslims will never be reigned in by Pelosi or whoever succeeds her. That's because they do represent the future of the Democratic party, frightening as that may be.

That's interesting. Thanks. My knowledge of that part of NYC is apparently dated.

#7 User is offline   Birddog 

• <no title>

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:12 AM

View PostBARman29, on 26 May 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

Unfortunately not, not for congressional seats.

View PostEngineer Bill, on 26 May 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

They can Switch Parties!

Odds are that in 2020 many will. Jews aren't stupid as a people and they won't be used forever.

#8 User is offline   Birddog 

• <no title>

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:14 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 26 May 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

Technically possible but democrats would never allow it. Pelosi is managing a box full of skunks right now and it's all she can do to hold her caucus together. Attempting to oust Omar would tear it apart.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users