RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: After Brexit Failures, UK Prime Minister Theresa May Announces - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

After Brexit Failures, UK Prime Minister Theresa May Announces Resignation Set For June 7 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:43 AM

After Brexit Failures, UK Prime Minister Theresa May Announces Resignation Set For June 7

“It will be for my successor to seek a way forward that honours the result of the referendum. To succeed, he or she will have to find consensus in parliament where I have not.”

Legal Insurrection
Posted by Mary Chastain
Friday, May 24, 2019 at 9:00am

Excerpt:

United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May announced through tears this morning that she will leave her post on June 7 after a Brexit mess that has lasted for three years. From The London Times:

“It is and will always remain a matter of deep regret to me that I have not been able to deliver Brexit,” she said. “I believe it was right to persevere, even when the odds against success seemed high.

“But it is now clear to me that it is in the best interests of the country for a new prime minister to lead that effort.”

Watched by her husband, Philip, and her closest aides, Mrs May came close to tears as she said that it had been the “honour” of her life to serve as prime minister.

“I will shortly leave the job that it has been the honour of my life to hold — the second female prime minister but certainly not the last. I do so with no ill-will but with enormous and enduring gratitude to have had the opportunity to serve the country I love.”

May said that her successor could only succeed if he or she compromises:

“It will be for my successor to seek a way forward that honours the result of the referendum. To succeed, he or she will have to find consensus in parliament where I have not. Such a consensus can only be reached if those on all sides of the debate are willing to compromise.”

She added: “Compromise is not a dirty word. Life depends on compromise.”

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:26 PM

May failed to seize the momentum and let the midgets drag Brexit down. Hopefully Farange can engineer a bridge to the return to British sovereignty. European tribalism was never a solution.

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:31 PM

The deep state was created by the British and it lives over there as much as it does here.

#4 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 25 May 2019 - 07:44 PM

Watch Brits react to Theresa May’s resignation… Ouch…

Citizen Free Press
Posted by Kane
on May 25, 2019 6:29 pm

The BRITS react to Theresa May's SWAMPY resignation… 🤣#MayDay #MayExit #MayResigns pic.twitter.com/8keuW70QgE

— Kal ©️ (@RightWingLawMan) May 24, 2019

Link

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:34 PM

Theresa May? Suzi Will!

;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic