RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Fleeting Thoughts - RightNation.US

- - - - -
I hate celebrity endorsements designed to trick the elderly. You know the ones. Most of them feature insurance plans pushed by people who do not own or need the insurance, such as Alex Trebek. Well lately there has been a slew of new ones. Ones by our government. Pushing things such as "reverse mortgages" where the govt pays you...
- - - - -

The Government

I hate celebrity endorsements designed to trick the elderly. You know the ones. Most of them feature insurance plans pushed by people who do not own or need the insurance, such as Alex Trebek. Well lately there has been a slew of new ones. Ones by our government. Pushing things such as "reverse mortgages" where the govt pays you...
- - - - -
No. I am not joking. Watching McCain backflip on the immigration issue in order to win the primary has convinced me that Obama winning the presidency may have been the best thing that ever happened to this country. Why?
- - - - -
Watching FoxNewSunday this morning I was impressed, as usual, with Liz Cheney. She is classy, smart and very knowledgeable about Washington and how it works. Not only that she is an expert on the Near East having served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State. Since she has been in the public's eye most of her life I doubt if she has many...
- - - - -

Are You Happy?

Its weird. My life has changed in so many ways in the last few years. I live with a lot of pain yet for the first time in my life I am truly happy. I guess what has made the difference was that one day I decided that enough was enough and I would no longer accept having relationships with people who do not support me but live only to rip me to...
  • 102 Pages +
  • Last »

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Tags

Search My Blog

Recent Entries