RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Gen. Hyten’s Sexual Assault Accuser Has History Of Unsubstantiated - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gen. Hyten’s Sexual Assault Accuser Has History Of Unsubstantiated Claims Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:26 PM

Gen. Hyten’s Sexual Assault Accuser Has History Of Unsubstantiated Claims

Breitbart
BY Kristina Wong
6 Aug 2019

Excerpt:

An Army colonel who accused President Trump’s nominee for vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force Gen. John Hyten, of sexual assault has a history of making unsubstantiated claims against supervisors she claims slighted her, according to a recent report.

The Federalist reported Monday an Air Force investigation found no merit to “dozens” of other unsubstantiated claims made by Army Col. Kathryn Spletstoser in the last couple of years levied against supervisors. The investigation reportedly also showed that colleagues of Spletstoser said she had “anger issues, bullied subordinates, and had an incredibly foul mouth.”

Spletstoser levied three dozen other claims against Hyten and other superiors after she was fired from U.S. Strategic Command for toxic leadership in 2018, where Hyten is currently commander, but she made unsubstantiated allegations previously as well, the Federalist reported.

After a good, but not great, performance review in 2007 that she believed had kept her from being selected for battalion command, Spletstoser appealed and claimed the man who gave her the review had sexually harassed her throughout her tour of duty in Iraq, the Federalist reported. She claimed that on the day she left Iraq, he gave her the choice of leaving on her scheduled flight or going back to his housing unit to “renegotiate her evaluation report by performing sexual favors.” Her commander denied the allegation.

She requested the Army to rescind her review, but the Army Suitability Review Board did not accept her request. She then appealed that ruling to the Army Board for the Correction of Military Records, which denied her claim and said, “Applicant’s scorched earth attack on the [performance review], much of which is patently specious, undermines her overall credibility. Tellingly, applicant has proffered not a single statement from a third party supporting her version of events.”

Spletstoser was assigned to Stratcom as director of the Commander’s Action Group, which is the commander’s staff. She and Hyten got along very well, although her colleagues reportedly found her abrasive and difficult.

Hyten’s chief of staff, Maj. Gen. Daniel L. Karbler, initiated an inquiry into the workplace climate of Strategic Command in November 2017 in response to staff concerns about Spletstoser’s leadership style, according to the Federalist. That inquiry found that colleagues called Spletstoser “bipolar” and “toxic.”

That substantiated inquiry prompted a formal review. When Hyten reportedly told her a formal review would be initiated, Karbler said Spletstoser stood up and said, “I quit,” and began leaving the office. Karbler told her to return to her seat. He said she became upset and claimed she “hated Stratcom” and “was bored” there.

The investigation was completed in February 2018 and found that Spletstoser had “fostered a hostile work environment” and that her behavior negatively affected cooperation with other headquarters, according to the Federalist. It found she was a “toxic leader” with a “destructive leadership style,” and found that she had supported Hyten but at the expense of other staff.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Hercules 

• <no title>
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:02 PM

Dang!

The Military has a become a den of pussies. In my day she would have been so far GONE as to be invisible.

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:36 AM

View PostHercules, on 07 August 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

Dang!

The Military has a become a den of pussies. In my day she would have been so far GONE as to be invisible.

a case for fragging, perhaps

#4 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 11:28 AM

This woman needs to be in a nut hut asap.

#5 User is offline   Hercules 

• <no title>
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 August 2019 - 12:03 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 08 August 2019 - 02:36 AM, said:

a case for fragging, perhaps

I was A.F. We didn't have any grenades but we were inventive in how to get rid of 'Undesireables'.

I'll tell you in detail about one I was involved in on FB PM. :)

#6 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:19 PM

View PostHercules, on 08 August 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

I was A.F. We didn't have any grenades but we were inventive in how to get rid of 'Undesireables'.

I'll tell you in detail about one I was involved in on FB PM. :)

The Navy had any number of ships and commands that tended to be the dumping ground for such persons - the laggards, screw-ups, sad sacks, malcontents, whatever. Its seems like every few years a Navy ship does something stupid like running aground or running into another ship or whatever. Scratch the surface and it's usually one of those ships.

#7 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 August 2019 - 07:08 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 08 August 2019 - 11:28 AM, said:

Just watched a bit of a video with her. Agreed.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:09 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 08 August 2019 - 11:28 AM, said:

With Christine Blasey-Ford and Elizabeth Warren.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 09 August 2019 - 09:10 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users