RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump's tax dodges look more serious than Whitewater - RightNation.US

Trump's tax dodges look more serious than Whitewater Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:59 AM

View PostASE, on 18 October 2019 - 09:14 PM, said:

There is no law (repeated for lefty lunkheads) repeat NO LAW requiring Trump to disclose his tax returns. If all the other past POTUS's decided to provide theirs, it still DOES NOT REQUIRE Trump to disclose his. The lefts baseless whining about it still doesn't make it a requirement. Their equally merit-less snivel about "well, if you don't have anything to hide, what are you worried about?" is as worthless as 'no such agency' spying on Americans in defiance of the 4th Amd, and defensively claiming that "if you don't have anything to hide, what are you so worried about?" The point being that if there is no probable cause, there is no case to force it to be disclosed. End-of-story.

The lefty liberal lunatics are just PO'd because they want to engage in yet another witch-hunt without any factual basis, and Trump's not playing their game. You know that even with perfectly squeaky clean tax returns, they will STILL use merit-less charges, rumor, innuendo, etc. (aided by their fake-news co-conspirators in the 'media') to continue making Trump look despicable in the public's eyes, and likely begin yet *another* 'impeachment inquiry' (which doesn't require them to vote, so they don't risk their district's wrath) where they will continue to 'hit, and not get hit back' to attempt to influence yet another election. Trump knows their game, and decides not to play with unfair 'heads - we win / tails - you lose' rules.

:exactly:

The democraps are circumventing and breaking the law trying to get Trump's tax records.

Democraps have zero respect for the rule of law. They are criminals.

#62 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:03 AM

I am a real estate professional for commercial loans and this “discrepancy” in NOI is easily explained. I’m curious to the real estate professionals that the article questioned because anybody in commercial real estate would have told the author, duh of course they report different numbers.

In secured financing, the borrowers are required to report financials every quarter. Those financials are spread by the lenders and the results are reported to the bond holders And rating agencies. In the NOI calculation, depreciation and interest are excluded and capital items like tenant improvements, leasing commissions and capital repairs are also left out (but are subtracted out of the NOI to get the NCF). Also excluded is the debt service. What you report for tax purposes includes all of those items and the result will be a lower NOI. its not rocket science.

But I’ve looked at millions of financials so what do I know.

#63 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:05 AM

View PostDutch13, on 19 October 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

The result of the independent council was Bill Clinton deciding to perjure himself so he wouldn't have to admit to America that he sexually harassed Paula Jones and he was getting blowjobs from an intern.

If he is a crook, someone should investigate him.

That's not how it works. :nono:

There is this thing called "probable cause" that always comes first and one isn't proven to be a crook until AFTER THE FACT. There is also a presumption of innocence until PROVEN guilty beyond a reasonable doubt (due process).

You cannot investigate anyone/someone whom you merely suspect or think to be a crook or simply don't like. That is unconstitutional. Again, there has to be probable cause found that someone has committed a crime, not just dig up dirt on anyone until something is found.

Yet the democraps are doing exactly that to harass, demonize, marginalize and destroy Trump. They need to be jailed for it.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 20 October 2019 - 08:09 AM

#64 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:52 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 20 October 2019 - 05:46 AM, said:

But he hasn't bumped off any. The Clintons and their associates can't claim that

Is that a fact? From what I've read, it just doesn't matter, right?

#65 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:01 AM

View PostLadybird, on 17 October 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

Trump is a rich crook. Just ask all of the contractors he stiffed.

“Is that a fact? From what I've read, it just doesn't matter, right?”

#66 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:55 AM

View PostLadybird, on 17 October 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

The result of the independent council was impeachment.

Trump is a rich crook. Just ask all of the contractors he stiffed.

He might well be. And he was the better of two poor choices. In fact, Trump has governed fairly well. If he's crooked as a president, you people have done a poor job so far of proving it for far.

With trump, you know what your getting. A boor. A blowhard. A crude loudmouth. It's baked in the cake. He knows it, you know it and he knows you know it.

Yet here we are.

Hillary is self serving, crooked and willing to put herself before everything and everyone else. We know it, but she hides it.

I don't trust anybody i can't hear coming up behind me. And that's the difference between you and me. I want to see what I'm getting for my vote. You want to hear whatever the car salesman tells you.

#67 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 October 2019 - 11:51 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 20 October 2019 - 10:55 AM, said:

With trump, you know what your getting. A boor. A blowhard. A crude loudmouth. It's baked in the cake.

And an efficient leader who tries his hardest to deliver on his campaign promises, in the process making those who hate him on the left still financially better off, and those who hate him on the right realize that he’s been the best pro-conservative president we’ve had in our lifetime (judges, abortion, guns, illegal immigration).

Yet so many on the right go “oh no I don’t like his personality”. I say to those: stop your whining bitches! You’re getting what you always wanted, but just delivered in a plain package, not on a silver plate. Get over yourselves!

(Not directed at you Buck, your quote was my springboard.)

This post has been edited by zurg: 20 October 2019 - 11:53 AM

#68 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:13 PM

View Postzurg, on 20 October 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

And an efficient leader who tries his hardest to deliver on his campaign promises, in the process making those who hate him on the left still financially better off, and those who hate him on the right realize that he’s been the best pro-conservative president we’ve had in our lifetime (judges, abortion, guns, illegal immigration).

Yet so many on the right go “oh no I don’t like his personality”. I say to those: stop your whining bitches! You’re getting what you always wanted, but just delivered in a plain package, not on a silver plate. Get over yourselves!

(Not directed at you Buck, your quote was my springboard.)

No I completely agree. The thing about trump I like, there are other, but I like his willingness to call out the bullsh!t. The press mainly. No conservative was ever willing to do that. But he’s also called out the democrats and some republicans for being duplicitous. I hate the systemic double standard that exists, and it’s time that the institution gets exposed. Conservative candidates from W to Palin to Romney and McCain have all tried to play nice and the left just nails them anyway. So we get a guy whose willing to put up the middle finger and it drives them nuts. The cool thing about this is he makes the left drop the mask and they show themselves as they really are.

Now I can hear them coming up behind me, and now I can make an informed choice when I vote.

#69 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:15 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 20 October 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

No I completely agree. The thing about trump I like, there are other, but I like his willingness to call out the bullsh!t. The press mainly. No conservative was ever willing to do that. But he's also called out the democrats and some republicans for being duplicitous. I hate the systemic double standard that exists, and it's time that the institution gets exposed. Conservative candidates from W to Palin to Romney and McCain have all tried to play nice and the left just nails them anyway. So we get a guy whose willing to put up the middle finger and it drives them nuts. The cool thing about this is he makes the left drop the mask and they show themselves as they really are.

Now I can hear them coming up behind me, and now I can make an informed choice when I vote.

democrats don't think anything through enough to accomplish any of this, They are just not that intelligent.

#70 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:43 PM

View PostRock N, on 20 October 2019 - 07:59 AM, said:

:exactly:

The democraps are circumventing and breaking the law trying to get Trump's tax records.

Democraps have zero respect for the rule of law. They are criminals.

:exactly: They are pure evil.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users