RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: This sad, embarrassing wreck of a man - RightNation.US

This sad, embarrassing wreck of a man Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:00 AM

So, George is projecting because he knows he's a sad, embarrassing wreck of a human being?

Makes perfect sense.

I could smell what he was peddling through the computer.

#22 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:06 AM

View PostMartin, on 18 July 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

George Will is a political jock sniffer.

:biglaugh:
Quote of the day!

#23 User is online   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:15 AM

View PostMartin, on 18 July 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

To adapt a sports metaphor, George Will is a political jock sniffer.

View PostBig Dave, on 19 July 2018 - 04:06 AM, said:

:biglaugh:
Quote of the day!

In sports slang, a "jock sniffer" is an unathletic man who hangs around athletic men to secure some prestige by association. Athletes often scorn sports writers as jock sniffers.

It works that way in show business, too. Movie producers call critics "the eunuch in the harem--they try to tell other people how to do what they can't do themselves." There is nothing to prevent a pundit like George Will, Rachel Maddow, Rush Limbaugh, Chris Mathews, Sean Hannity, Paul Krugman, or E.J. Dionne from running for office. That is, other than their unwillingness to put their names on the ballot and accept the approval or rejection of the voters, as Donald Trump did and everybody else who ever ran for office.

#24 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:07 PM

View PostMartin, on 19 July 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

In sports slang, a "jock sniffer" is an unathletic man who hangs around athletic men to secure some prestige by association. Athletes often scorn sports writers as jock sniffers.

It works that way in show business, too. Movie producers call critics "the eunuch in the harem--they try to tell other people how to do what they can't do themselves." There is nothing to prevent a pundit like George Will, Rachel Maddow, Rush Limbaugh, Chris Mathews, Sean Hannity, Paul Krugman, or E.J. Dionne from running for office. That is, other than their unwillingness to put their names on the ballot and accept the approval or rejection of the voters, as Donald Trump did and everybody else who ever ran for office.

Well, to be perfectly precise, Hillary ran but never accepted rejection by vot... I mean deplorables.

#25 User is offline   tcotrel 

• You know those parking lot attendants....
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:40 PM

:dramaqueen: I will accept for the sake of argument that everything said in this thread about George Will is true and that Trump haters will hate him and anything he does regardless.

But I want someone to tell me this: Did Trump screw up when he said Russia did not interfere in our election, and why or why not? What do you make of Neal Cavuto's and Newt Gingrich's criticisms of what was said? Trump's susbsequent, multiple clarifications? And what if Obama or either Clinton did what Trump did?

I KNOW Democrats are hypocrites who cannot credibly assert any moral authority over anything Trump says or does. That, by itself, DOES NOT MAKE WHAT TRUMP SAID RIGHT.

This post has been edited by tcotrel: 19 July 2018 - 08:10 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users