RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Moslem Protesters: Terrorists or Hypocrites? - RightNation.US

-----
Have you heard about the Florida Pastor who is planning on burning Korans on September 11th? His name is Pastor Terry Jones at Dove World Outreach Center. While he makes a couple of good points, I just find it abrasive that a Christian Pastor would be the one leading the charge of such an event. Here's a link to his site if you want to read further.

Apparently, the word has gotten out on this story, since Moslems have been protesting against it. There have been threats of Jihad, bombings and murder according to this Fox story.

Thousands of mostly Muslim protesters rallied around Indonesia Saturday in opposition to an American church's plan to burn copies of the Koran on September 11. <snip>

The chairman of the Islamic group Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia that planned the protests, Rokhmat Labib, says the plan to burn the Islamic holy book is a provocation.

He says if the event happens Muslims will certainly fight back, and he cannot predict what form the retaliation will take. link
I saw a news report today that General Petraeus had condemned the planned Koran burnings because he was afraid it was going to put the troops in more danger as well as destroy their Moslem outreach goal. Apparently, some Moslems had already started shouting insults at some of our soldiers in response to this planned event.

In addition, another news report showed a large group of Moslems protesting and shouting death to America. Which brings me to my question.

Are these Moslems who are protesting and calling for 'Death to America" Terrorists or Hypocrites?

The reason that I ask is because others are always preaching to us how we shouldn't generalize onto an entire group from the actions of a few (i.e. the 9/11 Terrorists). Yet when these protesters are shouting Death to America, that is exactly what they are doing.

Or are these protesters Terrorists instead of hypocrites? Apparently, according to the leader in the above story, they cannot stop themselves from doing who knows what if this Pastor burns Korans in America.

Elusively yours,
ilja

20 Comments On This Entry

What better way to demonstrate what a peaceful religion Islam is than to give them the opportunity to show their tolerance to the world?
You are exactly right, they ARE hypocrites.
The protestors are illiterates. If anyone doesn't think Al Queda is behing the organization of these protests, especially with the freebie propoganda. Said anyones have their heads up their rear ends.
I'll select Option C: Both A & B.

ThePatriot, on Sep 6 2010, 11:18 PM, said:

What better way to demonstrate what a peaceful religion Islam is than to give them the opportunity to show their tolerance to the world?

So true. The Danish cartoonist and Dutch filmmaker come to mind. :P

Whitey, on Sep 6 2010, 11:25 PM, said:

You are exactly right, they ARE hypocrites.

What they don't get is that if they were to ignore this Pastor, he wouldn't be getting nearly this amount of attention. Or at the very least, if they knew how to protest without acting out the stereotype of a crazy jihadist, they might actually make a better case against this Pastor's proclamations.

pict, on Sep 6 2010, 11:53 PM, said:

The protestors are illiterates. If anyone doesn't think Al Queda is behing the organization of these protests, especially with the freebie propoganda. Said anyones have their heads up their rear ends.

So are you saying these protesters are not responsible for their actions? :P

Howsithangin, on Sep 7 2010, 04:45 AM, said:

I'll select Option C: Both A & B.

Why is it so hard for me to accept that might be the case? Perhaps after Saturday when I'll probably have the time to remember all day of 9 years ago, I won't be so reluctant.

ilja, on Sep 7 2010, 03:17 AM, said:

They're brainwashed fools, the term useful idiots comes to mind. They lack education and are taught the Koran is the be all and end all. As to them being reponsible for their actions, of course they are. But what action do you take against a load of illiterate screaming androids, do we shoot them all down?

There's a reason for these protests and the source isn't because of burning books, the terrorists are laughing their asses off and you know what? Rightly so!

They've never had such propaganda handed to them on a plate. They're even succeeding before anyone has struck a match.
Check this out:

In Kabul, the demonstrators, mostly students from religious schools who gathered outside Kabul’s Milad ul-Nabi mosque, said they would continue their protests.

Article

So who's pushing their buttons?
Good to see you writing again ilja. (I have been wondering where the other half of my brain was-- :P .)

I wouldn't participate in a demonstration where they burned a Koran (or whatever the preferred spelling is.) But I also wouldn't support anyone who got so upset about someone burning their holy book.

What I gleaned from your blog is that while we are supposed to NOT judge the entire Muslim world on the actions of a few who murdered thousands of innocent civilians on U.S. soil, but they CAN judge the United States by the actions of one church in Florida.

And yes. This is the definition of hypo-criticality, (if that is a word.)

wag-a-muffin, on Sep 7 2010, 08:11 AM, said:

Good to see you writing again ilja. (I have been wondering where the other half of my brain was-- :P .)

I wouldn't participate in a demonstration where they burned a Koran (or whatever the preferred spelling is.) But I also wouldn't support anyone who got so upset about someone burning their holy book.

What I gleaned from your blog is that while we are supposed to NOT judge the entire Muslim world on the actions of a few who murdered thousands of innocent civilians on U.S. soil, but they CAN judge the United States by the actions of one church in Florida.

And yes. This is the definition of hypo-criticality, (if that is a word.)

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I was really, really sleepy last night when I was finishing this. :P
Oops

For 1.1 million you can have this bargain, even with all the free publicity.

pict, on Sep 7 2010, 03:02 PM, said:

Oops

:P :P

Just a quick note to let you know I wasn't ignoring your earlier post. I just wanted to wait until I got home so I could think about what you said.

ilja, on Sep 7 2010, 04:49 PM, said:

pict, on Sep 7 2010, 03:02 PM, said:

Oops

:P :P

Just a quick note to let you know I wasn't ignoring your earlier post. I just wanted to wait until I got home so I could think about what you said.
Ever since this ballyhoo started, I couldn't see the reasoning for the guy doing it. It just made no sense, now I have it figured.

He's in it for the cash and for some reason he needs it fast? 2.9 million but if you lay down the dough for a quickie sale it's yours for 1.1 million?

The guy is very weird as well as self serving, he has some sort of fixation on the "Braveheart" flick and has lectures under its general title. His 2006 tax return showed running costs of around 31% and admin costs of 69%.

I'm pretty sure more dirt will come out on this guy, it's just unfortunate he's hiding being his freedom at the expense of others lives. Well in reality it isn't about his freedom, its all about the cash.

pict, on Sep 7 2010, 05:33 AM, said:

They're brainwashed fools, the term useful idiots comes to mind. They lack education and are taught the Koran is the be all and end all. As to them being reponsible for their actions, of course they are. But what action do you take against a load of illiterate screaming androids, do we shoot them all down?

There's a reason for these protests and the source isn't because of burning books, the terrorists are laughing their asses off and you know what? Rightly so!

They've never had such propaganda handed to them on a plate. They're even succeeding before anyone has struck a match.

Pict, I've been reading the thread on the main board about this and to be honest with you, I haven't made up my mind about it all. You and Extreme made some really good arguments. Yes, I admit I do not have any experience in war which is partly why I wasn't ready to add my 2 cents to y'alls debate about rather or not Petraeus should have said what he said. I guess I'll leave that debate to that thread.

As for the protesting Moslems, I do think many of them are terrorists or at least terrorist supporters along with being hypocrites. I just don't know if they are smart enough to know they are hypocrites. Then again, many of them are educated and what's their excuse? Geeze, this is so hard.

ilja, on Sep 7 2010, 07:07 PM, said:

pict, on Sep 7 2010, 05:33 AM, said:

Pict, I've been reading the thread on the main board about this and to be honest with you, I haven't made up my mind about it all. You and Extreme made some really good arguments. Yes, I admit I do not have any experience in war which is partly why I wasn't ready to add my 2 cents to y'alls debate about rather or not Petraeus should have said what he said. I guess I'll leave that debate to that thread.

As for the protesting Moslems, I do think many of them are terrorists or at least terrorist supporters along with being hypocrites. I just don't know if they are smart enough to know they are hypocrites. Then again, many of them are educated and what's their excuse? Geeze, this is so hard.
Islamists can be slotted into separate categories as far as the rioters/terrorists go.

The elite, those in this category can include Bin Laden, Al Zawahiri, Ahmadinejad, The now dead Al Zarqawi and other senior lieutenants.

The educated brainwashed, a classic example of those are the Islamists who flew the 9/11 planes.

The illiterate, those cover a wide group. Those trained in Madrasses where education is secondary to learning the Koran. The unwashed masses who riot in the streets and those who are brainwashed into thinking they get 72 virgins for topping themselves and others. In reality, the fanatic believes he gets what he wants in his so called paradise, this isn't widely known.

And incidentally, sexual issues are a major issue in the lives of fanatics, it clearly is a tool with regards to control by the elite.

The elites have ultimate control and religion isn't their main issue, it's dominance of the masses. Hence their subjugation and denial of education of women. It should be noted this particularly applies to women as they aren't subjected to the same Koranic privileges as men. So they must be kept down with force.

The educated brainwashed have been subjected to the same treatment as the illiterates, the only difference is their brain power is used for terrorism. Which doesn't take much persuasion when the Koran has been hammered into you ad finitum until they're instructed to do the deed.

The illiterates are the useful idiots, Middle eastern and Far Eastern culture is volatile, they're easy to be persuaded into protest and violence.

Couple all this with the various Islamic sects who have forever hated each other, the Sunnis, the Shiites, the Kurds and a few other weird sideliners.

So, take all the above and throw it into an extremist country in the Middle or Far East, the US Constitution doesn't matter a damn. All that matters is what happens inside those places as determined by events outside of those places. This is where Petreaus is coming from and he's right.

Now, how do we convert them to civilised behaviour? We don't, it can't be done. They can only do it themselves and I give them around another 1,000 years to make any headway on that. Our only role over there is to protect us, both here and anywhere else in the world. How is this done?:

We go after the elites and the educated brainwashed. We find out where and who they are through intelligence, and we kill them. If any of the illiterate masses get in the way we kill them too.

Notice as well, there are Muslims who realize who and what all the above are and what they're all about. We can't just toss these people aside because they're Muslim, they fight on our side.

Now regarding the fool in Florida, the constant argument for, is it's his right. Well, it's also his duty to exercise his rights in that they don't cause murder and mayhem of others. I guess this part of Christianity must have slipped the stupid bugger's mind. Well not really, he's doing it for the money.

His actions will hamper intelligence efforts, both new and those already in place, it will give the elites and the educated brainwashed greater flexibility because they have something to hide behind, the illiterates.

So, in order to win, there's only one option and it worked about 1-1/2 thousand years ago, and winning 'hearts and minds' doesn't factor into it. Neither does the US Constitution. The GC's do, however.
GCs?

I'm pretty sure more dirt will come out on this guy, it's just unfortunate he's hiding being his freedom at the expense of others lives.
I guess I was right.

ilja, on Sep 8 2010, 11:06 AM, said:

GCs?
Geneva Conventions.
Page 1 of 1

ilja's Corny Corner

A Doctor, A Lawyer, A Little Boy And A Priest
A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble. In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and then he bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining. The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live." He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my back pack."

link

1 user(s) viewing

1 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

ilja's Favorite RightNation Quotes

View Postspt, on 03 May 2011 - 05:32 PM, said:

I think maybe we should all go for a drink and ask for the new drink....it is called the Bin Laden...2 shots and a splash of water :drinkers: :drinkers:
http://i147.photobuc.../lmaosmiley.gif

View PostBrian Fellow, on 15 December 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

Sorry was busy reading a tweet from an adamant 'pro-choice' person about gun control and 'how many children have to die before we do something'?

http://i147.photobuc...%202/anj_up.gif A perfect example of both irony and hypocrisy.

John Mauldin relates the details of a conversation he had with John Boehner, the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

At the :50 Maudlin describes Boehner telling him that Obama has,
“…balls made out of marshmallows…”

View PostSonofThunder, on 26 February 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

If that is true, why do we see Boehner continually backing down and rolling over while Obama stands firm and never compromises?

View PostGertie Keddle, on 26 February 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

'Cause he's a Campfire Girl?
http://i147.photobuc...06/kneeslap.gif

NEVER FORGET!

Staff Sgt. Matt Maupin’s long road home ended Saturday in a blaze of yellow ribbons, the silent tribute of people who lined the roads, and the respect of thousands more who filed past his coffin at a public visitation . . . “If four people showed up, that’s OK with me,” said Keith Maupin, the soldier’s father, as he took a mid-afternoon break outside the Civic Center, where many came up to him to shake his hand or give him a hug . . . Matt Maupin became the face of the war in Iraq for thousands here and across the country in April 2004, when an Arab TV station aired a tape showing the Union Township soldier kneeling and surrounded by masked men carrying automatic rifles . . .Four years and millions of prayers later, a tip from an Iraqi citizen led U.S. soldiers to the farm area northwest of Baghdad where Matt Maupin’s remains were found on March 20 . . .Scoutmaster David Bacon said the boys of Troop 511 had been well aware of the story of Matt Maupin and wanted to pay their own tribute.“I’ve talked to them many times about Matt,” said Bacon, whose cousin, Lance Cpl. David Kreuter, was killed in Iraq in 2005. “They understand it was the sacrifice of young men like Matt that gives us the freedom to meet every Monday night. There are places in the world where Boy Scouting is not allowed.” http://i147.photobuc.../3yqo3h0.gifPFC Keith Matthew MaupinCaptured in IraqApril 9, 2004

We Owe Them So Much

http://i147.photobuc.../troopsspin.gifNever Mind the Cost by c.m.steppe ©2001 There's a young man far from home, Called in time of war; Sent to defend our freedom On some distant foreign shore. On some distant foreign shore. We pray You keep him safe, We pray You keep him strong, We pray You send him safely home ... For he's been away so long. For he's been away so long. There's a young woman far from home, Serving U.S.A. with pride. Her every step is strong and sure, Courage in every stride. Courage in every stride. We pray You keep her safe, We pray You keep her strong, We pray You send her safely home ... For she's been away too long. For she's been away too long. Bless those who wait their safe return. Bless those who mourn the lost. Bless those who serve this country well, Never mind the cost. Never mind the cost. God, Bless America!

Recent Entries

Disclaimer

Search My Blog

An Email From God?

I got this in an email today and though it doesn't say who wrote it, I don't doubt these things could have happened.'MEET ME IN THE STAIRWELL' You say you will never forget where you were when you heard the news On September 11, 2001. Neither will I. I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room with a man who called his wife to say 'Good-Bye.' I held his fingers steady as he dialed. I gave him the peace to say, 'Honey, I am not going to make it, but it is OK..I am ready to go.' I was with his wife when he called as she fed breakfast to their children. I held her up as she tried to understand his words and as she realized he wasn't coming home that night. I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a woman cried out to Me for help. 'I have been knocking on the door of your heart for 50 years!' I said. 'Of course I will show you the way home - only believe in Me now.' I was at the base of the building with the Priest ministering to the injured and devastated souls. I took him home to tend to his Flock in Heaven. He heard my voice and answered. I was on all four of those planes, in every seat, with every prayer. I was with the crew as they were overtaken. I was in the very hearts of the believers there, comforting and assuring them that their faith has saved them. I was in Texas , Virginia , California , Michigan , Afghanistan ... I was standing next to you when you heard the terrible news. Did you sense Me? I want you to know that I saw every face. I knew every name - though not all know Me. Some met Me for the first time on the 86th floor. Some sought Me with their last breath. Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the smoke and flames; 'Come to Me... this way... take my hand.' Some chose, for the final time, to ignore Me. But, I was there. I did not place you in the Tower that day. You may not know why, but I do. However, if you were there in that explosive moment in time, would you have reached for Me? Sept. 11, 2001, was not the end of the journey for you. But someday your journey will end. And I will be there for you as well. Seek Me now while I may be found. Then, at any moment, you know you are 'ready to go.' I will be in the stairwell of your final moments. God http://i147.photobuc...3/knowjesus.gif