RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump says he doesn't 'see any reason' - RightNation.US

Trump says he doesn't 'see any reason' why Russia would have hacked the US election Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:58 PM

View Postzurg, on 19 July 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

The reason democrats and deep staters are so pissed about the “collusion” is that Hillary was supposed to win (aided by collusion) but when that didn’t happen, Trump was supposed to take the fall and be impeached but now that ain’t happening either so dims are really really upset.

Really, really upset is their natural state. I've rarely seen a happy progressive, and even then it usually involves making others miserable.

#42 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:05 PM

View PostSeverian, on 19 July 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

Having the people higher up in your organization, like, oh, say Podesta, smart enough or trained enough to not use password as their login password would also go a long way to strengthening and hardening your systems. Users are and have always been the weakest security link in the chain.

And I agree, the DOJ, FBI, and intel agencies in THIS country did more meddling and damage to our electoral process than any foreign entity did.

My bet is that he used “password” as his password so if caught he can say he was hacked becuase his password was “password,”

#43 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:05 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 19 July 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

Really, really upset is their natural state. I've rarely seen a happy progressive, and even then it usually involves making others miserable.

I was gonna make it a bit more colorfully profane but settled on “really really”....

#44 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:15 PM

The Complete Timeline

#45 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:20 PM

View Posterp, on 19 July 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

My bet is that he used “password” as his password so if caught he can say he was hacked becuase his password was “password,”

Interesting, but having seen what passes for thought in Podesta's pointy little head for years now I'm thinking sheer stupidity is enough to cover it. You wouldn't believe what I've seen over the years. As one example, the computer in the conference room of a forensics research and training facility. The same computer used to take notes in meetings, and which had access to all the drives on the network, where strangers were brought in for meetings. Turn the mouse pad over, and guess what I find. Yup, the login userid and password, which gave me access to all the network drives in the place.

#46 User is offline   Crabby Appleton 

• Aha!
  • View gallery

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 July 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

http://s15.postimg.cc/w5ga6dt3v/37301795_1794817683889247_3077986302633705472_n.jpg

There is also a deeper point to be made here. Russia has been attempting to meddle in, and disrupt our political system for a LONG time. Interestingly, they have done it in many previous elections, but only now, when Trump is elected, does the meddling, which happened on Obama's watch, delegitimize the outcome. I think Trump needs to just ignore those from the Democrat party who are attempting to use the Russians to undo an election they botched, and promise policies to improve our security.

#47 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:46 PM

View PostCrabby Appleton, on 19 July 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

There is also a deeper point to be made here. Russia has been attempting to meddle in, and disrupt our political system for a LONG time. Interestingly, they have done it in many previous elections, but only now, when Trump is elected, does the meddling, which happened on Obama's watch, delegitimize the outcome. I think Trump needs to just ignore those from the Democrat party who are attempting to use the Russians to undo an election they botched, and promise policies to improve our security.

Agreed on all counts. It's also important to note Obama's deliberate interference in Israeli elections in an attempt to defeat Netanyahu. And Ted Kennedy's well-known-and-well-documented collusion with the Russians in an attempt to defeat Reagan. And Hillary's indisputable collusion with Russians in the whole "dossier" fiasco. And so forth.

In short, when Democrats are proven to collude with Russians and/or proven to meddle in foreign elections, it's apparently "no biggie". But when someone merely accuses Trump with exactly ZERO evidence to back up the accusation, it's the end of the world.

Democrats are slime.

B)

#48 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 July 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

Hillary's indisputable collusion with Russians in the whole "dossier" fiasco.

What, exactly, are you referring to?

#49 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:00 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/pziV12OyKYOoE/giphy.gif

#50 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:02 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 19 July 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

Captain Obtuse to the rescue!!!

#51 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:24 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 19 July 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

I think they mean that dossier that was funded by the Washington Free Beacon.

#52 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:49 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 July 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

I think they mean that dossier that was funded by the Washington Free Beacon.

That or when she accepted a boatload of cash from Russia right around the time we decided to give them control over a significant portion of our uranium.

#53 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:54 PM

Trump's position on Russia has now evolved again this week, and he is now threatening to be Putin's worst enemy if things don't work out. He also believes that he's been tougher on Russia than any other President in many, many years, if not ever.

#54 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:09 PM

Trump to invite Putin to Washington

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 19 July 2018 - 05:11 PM

#55 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:18 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 19 July 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

Good. Face-to-face negotiations can be (and usually are) much more productive than negotiations by proxy, telephone, letters, emails, whatever. It's absolutely proper for the leaders of two rival powers to meet.

B)

#56 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:21 PM

View PostModerator T, on 19 July 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

That or when she accepted a boatload of cash from Russia right around the time we decided to give them control over a significant portion of our uranium.

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s Canadian founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became Secretary of State.

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 19 July 2018 - 05:23 PM

#57 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:56 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 July 2018 - 05:18 PM, said:

It's absolutely proper for the leaders of two rival powers to meet.

An invitation to the White House is an honor and a privilege.

In your view, what has Putin done to deserve one?

This post has been edited by That_Guy: 19 July 2018 - 05:56 PM

#58 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:18 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 19 July 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Putin is the head of a powerful rival state to the United States. It is absolutely fitting and proper for two heads of state, especially when those two states have conflicts of policy and opinion, to meet face-to-face instead of trying to communicate by proxy/telephone/whatever. Any attempt to portray this invitation as anything "improper" is nothing more than standard leftist "Make-Trump-Out-To-Be-The-Bad-Guy-No-Matter-What" garbage.

:rolleyes:

#59 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:24 PM

View Posttcotrel, on 18 July 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Trump's remarks were idiotic, not treasonous. Russians DID try to influence the election by using false-flag campaigns, disinformation, targeted mailings, social media, etc., etc..

BUT we already knew that. In the month leading up to the 2016 election, the MSM and Democrats (I know, I'm being redundant) made certain we all knew Putin wanted Trump elected. I cannot think of ANY situation where the endorsement of a foreign dictator could in any way help any candidate for office in the United States. The Russians probably DID queer the results of the election. I just can't say they helped Trump.

Nobody will listen to the Democrats' screeds as they are so over the top and just plain silly. And as Trumps' remarks probably will not cost any steelworker or coal miner his job, he will survive this latest adventure in imbecility. :2cents:

:yeahthat:

I chalk it up to "Realpolitik". AT THE MOMENT (Syria, NoRK, Iran, etc), we have more to gain by ignoring the by-gones with Russia than making an issue of it.

(YES, OF COURSE, the Russians tried to the sway the '16 elections. OF COURSE they did. And if WE didn't try to do the same on the most recent Russian Election (March 2018), then, by god (and I'd be pounding my fist on the table) I'd be wanting answers as to "Why Not"???

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 19 July 2018 - 06:25 PM

#60 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:30 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 19 July 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Ah. Cold War or WWIII would be better because then (and only then) could Trump be defeated.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users