RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Discerning the left's hatred of the Census citizenship question - RightNation.US

Discerning the left's hatred of the Census citizenship question Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:43 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 02:28 PM, said:

Shame on you, Zurg. You know better than to use terms like "accurately" and "intelligently" in posts directed to Anton.

For future reference: Also avoid terms like "honest" and "integrity" and "reasonable" and "objective" and so forth. I'm pretty sure they'll "trigger" him.

:coolshades:

:lol:

View PostMTP Reggie, on 09 October 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

:biglaugh:

#42 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:58 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 09 October 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

Hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!

Facts>Anton

;)

#43 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:31 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

Hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!

Facts>Anton

;)

I don't know who Anton is, but I have a solution to propose: We send all illegals swimming back to their country of origin with a lib/Dim under each arm.

#44 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:30 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 09 October 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

Horsecrap. Someone in Ivy league publishing a study indicates ZERO about about their bias.

Study you mention claims that there are MORE illegals then standard estimate shows. There are refutations of their methology, but without getting into the weeds here and assuming study as flawless, it does not refute ANYTHING said about the effects of adding citizenship question to the Census.

Study claims that illegals ALREADY take the survey at lower rate than general population and thats why official number is too low. Not only citizenship question will not fix that, it will do the OPPOSITE, by causing even fewer illegals to participate.

Don't worry, none of us will follow you into the weeds. Math and statistics are clearly not your forte in any language.

The question should be on the form, and anyone not answering it should at least get an inquiry about why. I refused to answer the "race" question in 2000, and got a visit at my door. Which is more important in your view?

#45 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:32 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 09 October 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

I don't know who Anton is, but I have a solution to propose: We send all illegals swimming back to their country of origin with a lib/Dim under each arm.

Don't forget I'm a liberal. Anton, however, is a leftist. Huge difference.

B)

#46 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:29 PM

View Postzurg, on 09 October 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

There you go again, admitting that you don’t want to count the number of illegals in the country accurately. It’s entirely obvious.

...what is wrong with you?

NOWHERE did I admit anything like that. You just made that up. Just like that, right out of your ass.

I am 100% for more accurate Census. Citizenship question makes Census LESS accurate and I therefore oppose it. What part of that simple concept do you not get?

#47 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:41 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 09 October 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

NOWHERE did I admit anything like that. You just made that up. Just like that, right out of your ass.

I am 100% for more accurate Census. Citizenship question makes Census LESS accurate and I therefore oppose it. What part of that simple concept do you not get?

Why should a legitimate question about citizenship make the census less accurate? I'ts a very simple question. Simple enough, I'll wager that even you might answer correctly? amiright?

They ask you how many rooms you have in your house. Is that more important than a correct answer regarding citizenship? Are you fearful of answering the question?

#48 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:45 PM

So you oppose knowing exactly how many illegals there are within the US. You just said so. It would be easier if you didn’t get all confused and start arguing. It’s okay - you’re allowed your opinion.

#49 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:22 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 09 October 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

Study claims that illegals ALREADY take the survey at lower rate than general population and thats why official number is too low. Not only citizenship question will not fix that, it will do the OPPOSITE, by causing even fewer illegals to participate.

Awesome. Hopefully more illegals will blow off the census. That's one more law they violated that can be used to deport them.

https://i.postimg.cc/wj64KcQp/census.png

(source)

#50 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:19 PM

Speaking of experience, eh Skippy?

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 10 October 2018 - 12:22 PM

#51 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:35 PM

View Postzurg, on 09 October 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

So you oppose knowing exactly how many illegals there are within the US. You just said so. It would be easier if you didn’t get all confused and start arguing. It’s okay - you’re allowed your opinion.

No Zurg, I don’t oppose it, I’m all for it in fact.

I don’t understand what malfunction is preventing you from understanding that.

#52 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:40 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

B)

Say this isn't true,M please. I won't sleep at all, now.

#53 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 10 October 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

No Zurg, I don't oppose it, I'm all for it in fact.

I don't understand what malfunction is preventing you from understanding that.

Your responses in this thread reveal that you oppose efforts to count exactly and precisely all illegals in the country, no more, no less. You OBVIOUSLY advocate for counts that produce SMALLER (<) numbers of illegals.

If you didn't oppose accurate counting of illegals, you'd have accepted that there are various studies, and would have proposed a way of figuring out where the actual truth lies. You proposed nothing - except asserting that a flawed study that produces the smallest estimate is the right way to count.

Time to face the music, dude.

#54 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:44 PM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 10 October 2018 - 06:40 PM, said:

I didn’t think there was anyone here who hadn’t read one of Monty’s reminders about classical liberalism.

Anyway, this should tide you over till he returns to the thread to answer you fully.

https://www.scienced..._liberalism.htm

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 10 October 2018 - 06:45 PM

#55 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:11 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 October 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

Yes, it's true. But don't be distressed, I'm a classic liberal, which is NOT to be confused with today's leftists/progressives/Democrats. In fact, as I've explained many times (so often, in fact, that I'm pretty sure most here are pretty sick of hearing about it, LOL), I despise today's leftists/progressives/Democrats more than any conservative here despises them, because it's the leftists who've hijacked the term "liberal" and turned it into a dirty word.

I see Ben Cranklin posted a short, easy-to-read dissertation on classical liberalism, and how it differs from both modern leftism and conservatism. It's a pretty good article.

B)

#56 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:45 PM

View Postzurg, on 10 October 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

Your responses in this thread reveal that you oppose efforts to count exactly and precisely all illegals in the country, no more, no less. You OBVIOUSLY advocate for counts that produce SMALLER (<) numbers of illegals.

If you didn't oppose accurate counting of illegals, you'd have accepted that there are various studies, and would have proposed a way of figuring out where the actual truth lies. You proposed nothing - except asserting that a flawed study that produces the smallest estimate is the right way to count.

Time to face the music, dude.

You are seriously out to lunch.

Quote me “opposing efforts to count exactly and accurately illegals”.

The only thing I opposed is putting dumb ass citizenship question on Census that literally does the opposite of accurate counting of illegals.

#57 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:55 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 10 October 2018 - 11:45 PM, said:

The only thing I opposed is putting dumb ass citizenship question on Census that literally does the opposite of accurate counting of illegals.

Just out of curiosity, why does it matter to get an accurate count of illegals in the country via the “US” census?

Do you see no harm in having large numbers of people who are illegally here filling out the census as if they were legally here?

#58 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:40 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 10 October 2018 - 11:45 PM, said:

Why don't you go back to picking your nose and harvesting dingleberries?

It's what you seem to excel at.

#59 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 15 October 2018 - 09:40 PM

Monty Is a classic liberal. Free speech, legal pot, equal rights, long hair, freedom of thought, question authority. That practically makes him a Republican by today’s standards.

Not a leftist. Yuuuge difference.

This post has been edited by Buckwheat Jones: 15 October 2018 - 09:40 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users